Chapter 370: Night Attack-2
250 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I am currently sitting knee while facing Sora. Even though Sora's facial gesture remains the same as usual, I understand she must be angry at me.

-Farah... (Sora)

-Yes... (Farah)

-If you do something like this, it will make you a bad child, you know... (Sora)

I raise my face up and stare at Sora.

-But...we are worried about you guys. (Farah)

Sister Sora knit her brow at my statement.

-What are you talking about? I am still normal, right? (Sora)

-You are lying! (Farah)

-I am telling the truth... (Sora)

-Then...answer me! (Farah)

Sister Sora tilts her head and looks at me.

-Yes...? (Sora)

-Why do you have two black bags under your eyes? (Farah)

-Huh? (Sora)

Sister Sora reaches out and touches the place under her eyes.

-I... (Sora)

-When I took a peek at why you worked today, sometimes you stared into the nothingness. (Farah)

-No, It's... (Sora)

Sora looks down and lets out a sigh.

-Hah, it's useless to tell any lie now. Because you also heard what I have talked about so far, right? (Sora)

Yes!? Did she talk about something when I was sleeping? Umuuu...I didn't remember anything at all.

-Yes! I have heard everything. (Farah)

A faint smile formed on her face as I said that statement.

-You are so bad at lying, Farah. Did you perhaps fall asleep inside the teddy bear? (Sora)

I startle at her correct guess.

-Ahaha! You must be wrong, sister Sora. (Farah)

-Fuuu, but you still have some salvia on your chin. (Sora)

-Ehhh! (Farah)

I use my hand and try to wipe out the salvia on my chin.

-Muhh... (Farah)

It's no use...I must use another method.

-Hyaaaa! (Farah)

I jump at sister Sora and hug her body.

-Farah! (Sora)

-I won't release you until you tell me what you are hiding.

-... (Sora)

I keep hugging sister Sora until she reaches out and pats my head.

-Muuu? (Farah)

-Fine, I will tell you. (Sora)

Hooray, my persuasion method seems to work. I turn my head up and glance at sister Sora.

-Really? (Farah)

Sister Sora answers in a tired voice.

-Really. (Sora)

I separate from sister Sora and take some distance from her.

-Hah...Even if I try to hide, you two will be stubborn and try to find out anyway. (Sora)

-Ehehehe... (Farah)

-Well...Our broke up would happen sooner or later. (Sora)

-Ehhh? (Farah)

-Well, let me tell you about our relationship first. (Sora)

I nod and sit neatly to what sister Sora will talk about.

-Our relationship is a bit weird. (Sora)

-Yes...? (Farah)

-We are more than friends but less than lovers. (Sora)

-What do you mean, sister Sora? I thought you two were a perfectly normal couple. (Farah)

-That was what that girl declared. But I didn't feel our relationship like that. (Sora)

-... (Farah)

-I always felt that girl was hiding something from me. She never told me about it, no matter what I tried to do. (Sora)

-We all have one or two secrets that we don't want to tell others, sister Sora. (Farah)

-Well, I understand that. But also because of that, Yua always take a safe distance from me. As if she was scared of hurting me. (Sora)

-... (Farah)

-And that girl...She is an idiot. (Sora)

-Huh? (Farah)

-She still feels guilty about what she did in the last incident. (Sora)

-... (Farah)

-We all try to forgive her. But she ignores and doesn't believe in us. (Sora)

Sora also points at herself.

-"Us" here also included me. (Sora)

-Sister Sora... (Farah)

-Even she said she believed me. But I feel like she never believes me at all. They are empty lies that she built up to make me believe in her. (Sora)

I can see some hint of sadness in sister Sora.

-I have tried my best to reach out to her. But in the end... (Sora)

Sister Sora grasps her hand tightly and looks down.

-It's all useless. I fail in making Yua actually fall in love with me. (Sora)

The things sister Sora said next were void of emotion.

-At that time, I realised the truth about our relationship. We were not lovers, and we just used others for our convenience. I used her to fill what was empty inside me. While she used me to lessen guiltlessness. (Sora)

-Sister Sora! (Farah)

I try to stop her from talking. The current sister Sora thinks too negative.

-It's the truth, Farah. It's a fact that I have accepted by myself. (Sora)

-You are wrong, sister Sora! Do you remember how you spend your time carefreely with sister Yua? (Farah)

-They all are just fabricated by Yua. (Sora)

-Sister Sora! (Farah)

Sister Sora shouts out loud and ignores me. She can no longer keep her calm and starts crying.

-That's the truth, Farah. I... (Sora)

I come close to sister Sora and hug her shaking body. I gently pat her back and appease her.

-Love is different from people, sister Sora. (Farah)

-I know... (Sora)

-Your love may be different from other people. But I think what I have witnessed so far, your love is real. (Farah)

It takes a while for me to calm sister Sora down.

-She is already sleeping. (Farah)

Sister Sora must be really tired to fall asleep like this. I place her down on the bed and lie next to her.

-... (Farah)

Look at how she reacted to this broken up, I think sister Sora must really love her. I remembered what I had seen in the book.

-Love makes people crazy and turns them into idiots. (Farah)

It might be the case for both sister Sora and sister Yua.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

11