Chapter 402: Interlude 134/ The Battle Outside
183 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the spaceship approaches the castle, the shock wave gradually stops.

-Hmmm... (Hana)

-What's wrong, Hana? Is the space in this dungeon going to be stable? (Yua)

Hana shakes her head and immediately denies it.

-The space and time inside this dungeon become even more unstable. I don't know why, but the destruction of this dungeon is accelerating further. (Hana)

-Huh...? (Yua)

Yua can't help but click her tongue while glaring at the castle.

-I hope that I can find the answer to everything there. (Yua)

-It's our last hope... (Hana)

A strange voice suddenly interrupts Sora and Hana's conversation. It's the voice of a woman wearing the veil.

-I found you~

The two startle and turn to the owner of the voice.

-The owner of ice and flame.

Her word becomes cold as she rushes to Yua's side.

-Tchhh! (Hana)

Hana arrives in front of Yua and uses the nanomachine to block the woman's attack.

-Get away from that one, bug!

The woman's hands distort and become a lump of meat. They hit Yua and Hana and blast them out of the spaceship. The woman walks through the hold that makes by the previous attack and heads outside.

-Why don't you use that disgusting power of yours?

With the support of the nanomachine, Yua barely can support herself in the sky. She becomes a little confused at the woman's question.

-What do you mean? (Yua)

-Hah...

The woman sighs and rushes toward Yua again.

-I will make you take it out by force then!

The woman no longer keeps her body in human shape and turns it into a lump of meat.

-Disgusting!

Hana turns her nanomachine into many flying guns and shoots the woman. However, Hana's attacks immediately once it comes into the contract with the body.

-Tchhh! (Hana)

Before Sora and Yua can make another move, the distorted body spits out three small flying pieces of meat. Each of them slowly takes shape and has human-looking. Three of them fly toward Hana and try to deal with her.

-This... (Hana)

Hana frowns as she watches the arrival of her 3 new enemies.

-This is not good... (Hana)

Hana can feel each of these people are strong as her.

-Hah...It has been a long time since I get serious. (Hana)

Hana releases the divine power from inside her body.

-Goddess realm... (Hana)

The divine power wraps her entire surrounding and makes all the disasters on the ground disappear. They are slowly being replaced by the city made of the machine.

-Raise up... (Hana)

Many kinds of robots appear in the machine city. They all have different shapes and abilities.

The man created from the veiled woman transforms his hand into a sword.

-Wrath slash...

A red aura wraps around his hand and lets him release his skill.

-Destruction...

A red slash sweeps through Hana's goddess realm and destroys most of her creation.

In the meantime, the other two also act.

-Sloth chain!

Many chains appear out of nowhere and restrain Hana's movement.

-Envy drain!

Blue energy wraps around Hana's body and slowly drains her divine power.

-Hah...

It seems that Hana has been put in a tight situation.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I'm sorry because this chapter is really short. I am really tired today and barely able to finish this one TvT

9