Chapter 405: The Final Stage-5
164 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the green space, two figures stare intensely at the orb in the middle of the air.

-I can't see your plan working at all...

Every time the bat girl reaches out and tries to grab the orb. She can feel something invisible hinder her from touching it.

-Even when we try to break this barrier together, it doesn't show a single scratch on the barrier.

The little girl, flying next to the bat girl, also frowns at the current situation.

-I thought the two of us could break the barrier of the creator...

The little girl sighs and complains.

-The other me also could not pass through this barrier. It makes sense since the other me would have no way of leaving this behind without touching it.

The little girl holds the head with her left hand and gives out another tired sigh.

-We must somehow find a way to pass this barrier. Once she finishes absorbing the other piece, she will have enough power to break this barrier.

-But what can we do in this situation? Our attacks are useless to this barrier.

-How about giving the barrier another best shoot?

A person appears in the middle of the space and interrupts the two's conversation.

-That won't work... (Nise)

The two immediately turn their attention to the new arrival person. It is a girl who is wearing military clothes.

-No matter how strong you are, you won't be able to break that barrier. (Nise)

The girl wearing military clothes is no one else but Nise. She is the sister that Farah met before she entered the dungeon.

-And girl with bat wings over here... (Nise)

Nise puts her hand on her chin while giving her a curious look.

-I wonder how you can become that form... (Nise)

The bat girl frown as Nise mentions her.

-What do you mean?

-Nothing~ (Nise)

-Huh?

The little girl ignores the bat girl and tries to approach Nise.

-...

-What do you want from me? (Nise)

-Are you...my creator?

Nise silences for a little before she gives the little girl the answer.

-I'm not... (Nise)

-I understand...Then, do you know her?

Nise nods and answers her with a calm voice.

-I am her...friend. (Nise)

-...

-Should you give back the right to body to that little girl? (Nise)

The little girl makes a wry smile and says.

-Just a little more, I need to stop the other me by my hand.

-Why can't you leave her alone? (Nise)

-Why? You say?

The little girl turns away from Nise, a few tears coming out of her eyes.

-I always remember what the creator taught me.

Nise looks at the little and asks the little girl with a distrustful voice.

-Really? (Nise)

-Yup, my creator...

The little girl shakes her head and continues.

-Or should I call her my mother?

-... (Nise)

-She tells me I should be the big sister and take care of everyone. But I am unable to fulfil it...

-You... (Nise)

-Losing my mother has left too much impact on me...I ignore everything and sleep to forget about her...

The little girl looks down with a sad face.

-If I had paid attention closely to everyone else, this tragedy wouldn't happen...

-... (Nise)

-Why does my mother give me too many emotions? Should she know it would hinder me from completing the work? Until the end, I will never know the answer.

The voice of the little girl becomes weaker and weaker.

-I won't be able to last long after her attack. At least, I want to use my life to end this entire tragedy.

-An...Idiot. (Nise)

-Maybe, I am...

Nise looks dejected after she hears the little girl's story.

-Who do you two want to give this power to? (Nise)

The bat girl is the one who answers Nise this time.

-My master!

-Also, that little girl, huh? (Nise)

Nise sighs and slowly approaches the barrier.

-I really don't want to leave the burden on the young generation. But your master's fate... (Nise)

-What's wrong with it?

-Depending on her choice, she will be able to achieve the different feats. But it won't be easy. It may be even tougher than the road the creator of this place chooses. (Nise)

-Can you tell me more about it?

Nise quickly passes through the barrier and puts her hand on the orb.

-It's easy to dye your way by blood...But to paint the entire world with flowers, how hard would it be? (Nise)

The bat girl tilts her head since she can't understand Nise's statement.

-She chooses the most idiotic and hardest way. (Nise)

Nise throws the orb to the bat girl and continues her monologue.

-Can she even do it? (Nise)

-What do you mean?

-She chooses the simplest way and goes through it with her 6 best friends. Then what can this girl able to achieve...? (Nise)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

8