Chapter 4
191 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chae Hae-in An S-Rank Hunter affiliated to Korea. She is one of the only five S-Rank Hunter in Korea. Not only that, she is among the top 5 hunters in the world. She is a mature and beautiful woman. Her silky hair is waist-long. She's wearing a long-sleeve red sweater and a gray short skirt complemented by a long black stocking.

Currently, Chae Hae-in enjoys herself in a certain casino on Jeju island. Then suddenly, her phone ringing interrupts her poker game. She folds her hand and picks up the phone.

"Hello, Chae Hae-in here. Did an S-Rank gate outbreak happen in Seoul that you dare to interrupt my vacation?."

[Actually, that's not the case Miss Chae Hae-in...]

"Then why you dare to call me and interrupt my precious vacation?

[So a while ago, An unexpected B-Rank gate outbreak occurs in Geumcheon District and...]

"You called me because B-Rank Gate Outbreak?!."

"Miss Chae Hae-in, did you also going to fold this round?." The Dealer of the table asks.

"No, I'll play this hand... Considering I am having the Big Blind now. "

The dealer then gives each five players on the table two cards.

[Miss Chae Hae-in, did you hear me?. The problem is not...]

"Yeah.. yeah... I hear you."

"Flop" The dealer then put three cards on the table.

|2♣3♦Q|

Chae Hae-in looks at her hand and smiles.

"Raise" She then raises the pot.

Two other men fold after Chae Hae-in raises. The other one call.

[...the one who appears there!.]

"I am sorry, what did you just say?. I've been not listening to what you're just talking about."

[I said there an...]

"Turn" The dealer put another card in.

|2♣9Q♦A♠|

"Raise!" Chae Hae-in raises the pot again.

One of the men calls it. The other folds immediately.

"I am sorry, could you repeat that?" Said Chae Hae-in.

[ I said, an unknown S-Rank hunter appears in Geumcheon. The Korean Hunter Association needs you to be in Geumcheon and meet The S-Rank Hunter immediately.]

"You guys know I am in Jeju Island right now, right?."

"River" The Dealer then put the last card on the table.

|2♣9Q♦A♠2♦|

Seeing the river card, without hesitation, Chae Hae-in says. "All In"

Her opponent also All in without hesitation.

"I'll be there in about half an hour." The hang-up the call.

Her opponent then reveals his card.

|A♦10♦| =>|A♦Q♦10♦92♦| Is a Flush.

Her opponent then smirks the try to take all the chip in the pot.

Chae Hae-in then reveals her card.

|2♠2♥| => |2♠2♣2♥2♦A♠| Is Four of a kind.

Chae Hae-in win.

"Is this a fucking poker novel?."

Wait? Miss protagonist?. How come that I hear you hear?.

"Oh, you can hear me from there too. That's surprising... Is this the power of my Authority?. What is it? Voice of All Thing? All Seeing Eye?."

Is that important to figure it out?. Anyway, Miss Protagonist, Let me continue the story and don't interrupt me.

"Okay... I'll just enjoy this hot chocolate here."

Note to myself... if she has chocolate. She's become docile. (Nod Nod)

"You know... I still can hear you, right?. Also, thirty minutes from Jeju to here. How the fuck she will manage to do that?."

Chae Hae-in then takes the chips then deposit them in her personal bank in the casino. She then goes outside and doing some stretching. After a few minutes, she immediately starts running with incredible speed toward the Korean mainland.

2