Chapter 5
107 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Almost four months and Chae Hae-in is still not here. And she said it was only 30 minutes."

Miss protagonists?... Did you feel time flow between the chapters?.

"Damn right you dirty rat... And Author-sama... I need you to compensate me a lifetime of chocolate for this. I know lately, you've been writing another story daily. I wonder why you couldn't do the same for me?."

I am really...really sorry... I just don't have the inspiration and motivation to write your story.

"Then can't you just cancel my story?."

No!... I can't do that...you are the most beloved characters I have ever created.

"Beloved my ass... You abandon me for almost four months just to write a story of a fucking gender bender girl!!"

Wait! How do you know that?.

"Duh... Is my fucking authority. Did you not realise it yet."

You already know your authority and can use it perfectly?

"Have nothing better to do for four months... Anyway. Just go back to the story... Enough about all that stuff. And author -sama, don't forget about my chocolate!!"

Even if you don't ask... You will still have a lifetime supply of chocolate from me...

"Uh... Is that so?... Love you Author-sama!! Hey, rat... Continue the story!!"

Like I said!!... I am a squirrel, not a rat!!. Anyway...

Sung Jin-woo stares at Selena intensely. He is curious about her origin. Could it be she is a spy sent by an enemy nation?. Who knows, all he knows is that he has to handle this carefully.

"Prepare for impact..." Said Selena.

"Impact?" Said Jin-woo.

Wait... What do you mean by that?.

"Sigh... Just read the script and you will know"

"3"

"2"

What Impact did you mean?.

"1"

An explosion suddenly occurs, destroying a part of the building.

Damn... How did you know?.

"Noisy, just read the script!!"

A layer of dust obstructs the view. A figure of a tall woman can be seen.

"Yo yo yooo!!  Chae Hae-in has arrived!!"

Selena lifts her glass of hot chocolate and then take a sip of it. When the dust settles, the figure of a long-haired woman wearing a red sweater can be seen. That's the S-Ranked hunter Chae Hae-in.

"Welcome, I suppose?." Said Selena.

"Hae-in noona... Can you not destroy the public for just one day!!" Said Jin-woo.

"Oh... Jin-woo, you're here. Then... Where is the S-Ranked hunter?."

Chae Hea-in then looks at Selena.

"Yo..." Said Selena greeting her.

"the S-rank hunter is this little midget?"

Hearing that...

"The fuck you called Little midget bitch!!" Said Selena furiously.

Miss protagonists... Just don't kill her.

"Don't worry rat, I just want to teach her a lesson."

"Who else if not for you!!" Said Hae-in further provoking the Beast.

Miss protagonists don't squish my body, please!!.

" Who did you call a beast, you dirty fucking rat!!"

"Noona... Please just be reasonable and don't provoke a fight okay!!." Said Jin-woo.

"Hmph... If Jin-woo said so." Said Hae-in.

"yup, the definitely not Chae Hae-in and Sung Jin-woo that I know."

Well, of course, they are different people. After all, this is not fanfic.

"You are lucky there is Jin-woo here. If not, you will be a vegetable now." Said Hae-in

"Really... I think is the opposite." Said Selena.

"Fuck it, I am gonna fucking beat her until her face is unrecognisable."

Wait... Miss protagonists don't!!!...

2