Chapter 6
107 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Excuse me...." One of the waitresses bravely approaches the arguing trio. 

"Hmmm... What?... Don't you look we were busy here" sad Hae-in rudely.

"I can see that, but can you please borough your business somewhere else!!... I don't care if you are S-rank Hunter. You ruin our business!!." Said the waitress.

"Hmph... Certainly the case. Take the bill and give it to her, I am leaving!!." Said Selena.

Miss protagonist? This is not in the script!!.

"Wait, what do you mean by that!!" Said Hae-in.

"Miss Selena, wait... Our business is not done yet!!." Said Jin-woo.

"Like I care!!, anyway if you want to know where am I affiliated, you don't have to do it in a roundabout way. I can just tell you... I did not affiliate with any country or organisation. I am standing by on my own, unaffiliated. Is that clear enough?... Goodbye." Said Selena.

Just when...

"You piece of shit really pissed me out." Said Selena while punching Hae-in to the ground.

Miss protagonists, I didn't even do telling the reader that she was going to hold your shoulder!. You do it too fast!!.

"Not my problem..."

A big crater appears with Chae Hae-in at its centre. The crater is five meters in length and 2 meters deep. Selena then cleans the dust around her body and walk away.

"As I said, give the bill to her. I am not paying a single cent out of this shit." Said Selena then disappear from their sight.

"Now them, let's see and see where the story goes from here."

Why would you run away, that not in the script you know!!.

"As I said before, I don't want to be the protagonist. I rather observe from the distance."

Author-sama, is this even allowed?.

Just let her do what she likes. Even if it goes against the script.

"As expected, author-sama really know me better."

He is the one who creates you, Of course, he knows better. Anyway, let's just continue the story.

Right after Selena disappear, Sung Jin-woo got a phone call. Is from the hunter association

"Fuck my life..." Said Jin-woo.

He then pick up the call, immediately greeted by a yelling old man.

"What the fuck happen there, why do I git report that Chae Hae-in and unknown hunter fighting and destroy public property!!."

"Not my fault, why did you call that muscle headed bitch anyway instead of other S ranked Hunter." Said Jin-woo.

"Sigh... She is the only one who is free at the moment. So, are they still fighting?."

"No, is not a fight, to begin with. It's one-sided" said Jin-woo.

"Is that unknown hunter okay?!"

"Rather than that unknown hunter, you should be worried about Chae Hae-in. She's been knocked unconscious." Said Jin-woo.

"That unknown hunter knocks Chae Hae-in unconscious?. Where is she now?. Let me talk to her."

"She's gone, I don't know where is she now. She disappears after knocking Hae-in noona... I mean Chae Hae-in unconscious." Said Jin-woo.

"Are you fucking serious right now!!... God damn it, you always can't do your jobs properly. What the use of you!!."

"Fuck you, is not my fault. Is your fault for sending Chae Har-in here." Said Jin-woo.

"How long will be they yell at each other. This suddenly becomes boring."

Would you like to join them so it becomes entertaining, miss protagonists?.

Eh... Stop... Don't squish my body!. What did I do wrong!.

"Can you just shut up and just read the script, you fucking rat."

Like I said, I am not a rat. I am a squirrel!!.

2