Chapter 15 – Miku Nakano 2
251 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel quite slow pacing, but I hope you like it.

Please enjoy this new chapter.

 

It was about time for our physical education class, so I changed into my jersey. I was about to head towards the gymnasium. Seiai Gakuen had segregated physical education for boys and girls. Two classes would take lessons together; then boys and girls would split up. My class F was together with class E.

After running around several laps and warming up, the teacher split the boys into four groups and let us play some basketball. Since I was a human experiment, my stamina and such have improved due to training and modification. They said that my physical ability represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. I had agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. So I needed to hold back.

What I did was just make a post-up move, lay up, and jump shot. I could easily dunk, but it would take much attention. In the end, this was for fun. My body did not like this in the past, so it was quite fun to do something that I couldn't do before.

Especially when I played with members of one of the basketball clubs from Class E. I took it more seriously since he was kinda good. After all, in the past, I was just a bench player in my club. It was not like I became serious when I heard some girl cheer for him. Because of this, that guy always asked me to join the basketball club.

What a blunder?

Also, the teacher who looked at me was fine and didn't appear to be tired. Asked me to help tidy up the gymnasium, but before I did that. I heard a student come over to the teacher and told her that someone got hurt. But, she still asked me to help tidy up.

"Ah, Nino-san, could you help me to take this to the storage room."

When I came over to the student who was tidying up, I heard a classmate called Nino to help her. The problem was the one she was called not Nino, but Miku. Miku right now used one of the butterfly-shaped Nino ribbons to tie her hair up to a ponytail which the same Nino did.

"Ah… Okay."

But, Miku didn't correct our classmate's fault.

"Hey…" So I called them up.

"Hieee! What is wrong, Yamada-san?" My classmate shrieked a little when I called her.

"You wrong, you know. She is Miku."

"Eh…" The girl was confused and stared at Miku. "Really?"

"Yes, I am Miku," Miku said. The girl realized her mistake and said her sorry while bowing several times to Miku.

"Teacher ordered me to help tidy up," I told the girl that the teacher told me to help.

"Eh, really? Thank you. It would help me a lot." The girl thanked me.

I started to tidy up, but someone followed after me. I grabbed a box full of balls, and Miku chased after me and helped.

"Um… I help too…"

Suddenly Miku said it to me. She scratched her cheek with a kinda, bashful attitude.

"You don't have to. This is an easy job to do."

"It's fine. I just want to help."

Since Miku said that, I didn't need to refuse her help. I was tidying up together with Miku, who was diligent enough, so our job was fast enough.

"With this, our job is done."

"Phew…"

Miku took a deep breath. She seemed to have tired from helping me and, of course, after physical education. She sat down on a nearby mattress.

"Miku, are you tired?" I said to her while peering at her face.

"...Huh?" Miku tilted her head and looked at me. Maybe she was so tired that it took her a while to respond. She sat in silence and thought for a while and then raised her head as she thought of something.

"...Mmm. I just want to say thank you."

"Hah… For what?"

"For correcting her."

"Oh, that's not a big deal. Especially, in the end, you help me tidy up."

Miku shook her head from side to side weakly, but she gave me a cheerful smile on her face.

"That is my first time someone other than our sister or my grandfather correcting someone who failed to tell us apart."

"Really?"

"Hehehe, maybe you are the first one that could tell me apart from my sisters. It makes me happy." Miku laughed and revealed a bright, feminine smile as she looked at my face.

"Well…"

Seeing her smile like that, I couldn't help to attract that bloom smile.

"I wonder how you tell us apart?" She questioned me while displaying a mischievous smile.

Well, it was easy for me to tell them apart. I could see their status, and I have a different way to tell them apart. Even Though they were quintuplets, their mana was different from each other.

Yotsuba, the fourth of the five, had the most mana since she was the most active one.

Ichika, the oldest of the five, had the second-largest mana because she was acting, so she had plenty of stamina.

The next one was Itsuki, maybe because she ate a lot. I was surprised when I saw her food portion.

Second, from the bottom was Nino and the last one was Miku. They really had similar mana.

"I used my gut feeling." So I told her with that excuse.

"Gut feeling?" Miku was a little surprised when she heard my relatively simple answer.

"Yeah, I'm doing some martial art after all, so I could tell the difference between all of you from the aura."

"Hahaha, What does that even mean?" Miku ended up laughing a little, hearing my reasoning before Miku pursed her lips and said. "I wonder if you tell me the truth, but I'm really happy." She gave me a satisfied smile.

 

Miku felt happy because of you.

Affection + 10

 

"Hmm… I feel a little hot." Miku was muttering before releasing her ribbon and straightened her arm. Right now, she let down her long hair as it was. While she did that, her ribbon had somehow slipped from her hand. Fallen down and rolled over to the side of the storage room.

"Ah, that's bad." Miku tried to get her ribbon back. She really bent down to reach her ribbon. Her position made me see her peachy ass.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah… I get it." She got her ribbon back when she tried to stand. Her hair was stuck in some equipment. She shrieked a little because of the pain.

"Wow, be careful. It could damage your hair." I squat near her. I slowly reached her hair to try to free the hair from it. She didn't protest for what I was doing. Instead, she simply stayed quiet.

Since we were quiet and stayed down. People would find it difficult to see us. That's why when our teacher came over to storage and didn't see us. She locked the storage room without realizing there were still us in the storage room.

While Miku was silent, maybe because she felt embarrassed, so she didn't realize the teacher. As for me, I could tell the teacher we were here. But, I didn't want to create some misunderstanding.

But, to think God tried to make a cliche' locked in equipment room' like this. After I was successfully released, her hair stuck in the equipment. Miku realized that we were trapped in a locked equipment room.

"What are we going to do!?" Miku suddenly voiced up with panic.

"Calm down, Miku. It's not that big of a deal."

"Mu… hwah…"

As I patted her head to calm her down, Miku became quiet once again, and then she looked up at me with a bewildered look.

"Ah, sorry." I pulled my hand from her head.

"Hm… What are we going to do? If someone finds us in this situation, it will create misunderstandings?"

"Ah… You don't have to worry about this." I was walking towards the door and used my skill to open the door.

"Eh…!" Miku seems a bit surprised that I could open the door.

"This kind of door is quite easy for me."

"Really? How can you do something like that?" Miku asked.

"Yeah, someone teaches me this kind of skill."

"What are you doing when abroad? A bad boy?"

"Ahaha… we have to get back to class right away before we come late to the next class."

Getting out of the equipment room, we quickly went back to the class after changing our jersey to uniform. Of course, I locked the room before going back.

 

After physical education was finished, it was lunch break.

While heading for the guidance counselor to meet Sae-sensei. I could hear some students still talking about the controversy from the morning. I entered the room, and once again, there was no one other than Sae-sensei. When she realized I came in, she gave a smile, and I have to admit there was a charm for sure, seeing her smile.

"You really do something interesting and really fast too."

"Doing something like that is common for me."

In the past, I did some infiltration missions, after all. Stealing some information was a common practice for an organization.

"Well, good job. This is the number of my acquaintances. You can call her anytime." Sae-sensei told me while giving a business card with the name Akizuki Ritsuko.

"But… This looks like an idol producer?" I asked Sae-sensei.

"That's the only people I know about these things."

"Okay, at least they trusted."

I took the business card and left the room. At least my plan moved even a little bit. It was kinda different than I thought, but still a good one.

***

Other people's perspective.

It was lunch break. Nino ate with her friends this time. Her friend, Yui Yuigahama, sometimes sighed. She looked to have something that couldn't get off her mind.

"Has anything happened?" Nino asked her.

"Well… I tried making cookies but failed terribly until my mother had a cold smile and prohibited me from going to the kitchen for a while.." Yui explained her struggle to Nino.

"Oh… Making cookies. Hmm… I can teach you after school in my apartment?" Nino volunteered to teach Yui to make cookies. She didn't realize that she bought one hell long day for her.

"Really! Thank you." Yui was so happy that someone helped her.

"Nino… thank you for the ribbon."

Suddenly Miku came over to their table, saying thanks while giving her ribbon.

"Ah, Miku. Are you done with lunch?" Nino took her ribbon and put her ribbon on her right side.

Yui, who watched their interaction, couldn't help but comment.

"You sisters really resemble each other. It's difficult to tell of you apart."

"Really, of course, we are quintuplets after all," Nino said with a little proud sound.

"Yeah, but Saku-kun could tell me immediately when I use this ribbon at physical education," Miku said with a happy smile on her face. Even Nino could see that expression from Miku. An expression that was rarely shown by Miku.

Nino also realized that Ichika has the same face as Miku. No, her face showed more emotion than Miku had. Of course, for Nino, Saku appears to be her boy type. He looked like a bad boy, but actually a nice boy. He was also quite strong. But, she didn't like this.

"I need to do something." Nino had a new objective and needed a plan but before thought of something. She would experience a nightmarish evening with Yui.

11