Chapter 18 – TSSD – 02
204 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There some change in the chapter interlude 1 - from Okita age 12 defeated her father to age 14.

I changed the previous chapter title for too long.

 

I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Also, I think of insert Sekirei into this fan-fiction, if you agree...

Since they man-made would great for the lore I make.

 

The Tokyo Supernatural Self-Defense Division was made three years ago. But they properly worked just one and a half years ago when the Yukinoshita political party gave them the green light. Just like their name, this organization had been made to handle supernatural things in the Tokyo Area.

Supernatural things meant phenomena that were not subject to the laws of nature. Something manifestation or event requires a violation of physical law that has been believed by the majority of humans all over the world. Something has been attributed to non-physical entities, such as angels, demons, gods, youkai, etc.

Of course, this also includes claimed abilities embodied in or provided by such beings, including divinity, chi, spirit, chakra, magic, or etc.

“My name is Saku Ymada. You can call me Saku if you want." I began to introduce myself since I found this more appropriate to do.

"Ah, I am your captain, Sae Chabashira. That person in there was our second command."

She firmly pointed at the pinkish-haired girl who sat on the sofa. She waved her hand at me with a relaxed attitude.

“I am Miyamoto Musashi. Nice to meet you!"

She introduced herself with a friendly attitude. I feel quite surprised when I get stared at by her warm eyes.

Her name was the same as Okita Souji. They used famous historical names in this country. She must be the same as Okita Souji. She was one of the experiments from 'Hero Clone.' So I thought she would have some ill feelings toward me like Okita. But she wasn't.

She was pretty much a chill person.

"Hm… I started to feel embarrassed if you stared at me that much." She said it without any bashful feeling at all. "Or perhaps you are interested in this one-san?" She said with a joyous grin.

"These bazookas were small a few years ago but became this big this day." Her arms crossed before her chest emphasized her magnificent breast.

Yep, she was different."

"Oh, he ignored me…."

"Next to her is someone you know about." Sae-sensei, just like me, ignored Musashi and introduced another member.

“Sagiri Ameno. Long time no see, Saku-san.”

"Yes, Sagiri-senpai." I bowed a little when she introduced herself.

"Good. Well then, allow me to introduce her again. You met her yesterday. This is Aki Nijou. She was our medical expert." Sae-sensei introduced Aki sensei, who waved both her hands to me.

"Aki Nijou, you can consult me about anything other than your health too," Aki-sensei said with a smiling face,

"And for the last one…."

“Yuri Mariya, Nice to meet you.” She took a graceful bow. Yuri was the most girlish and cute girl from any other person in this room. She was somewhat like a Yamato Nadeshiko with her excellent and high-class manner. The beautiful fairy-like girl looked fragile but seemed alluring to see.

"Nice to meet you." Seeing her manner, I bowed as respectfully as I could.

"Hm, good. The two of you are in the same year, and the class is next to each other. so I hope you will be nice to each other." Sae-sensei said while smiling faintly.

Yuri looked at me with clear eyes. When I saw every one of them, it looked like they finally trusted me a little.

"Welcome to the team, Saku-kun." Sae-sensei welcomed me.

"Yes, thank you for having me." I did my best to smile while thanking her.

"Saku-san did a good job yesterday after all. He let himself get hurt rather than fighting in the city. He prioritizes mass people safety, so I am fine with him." Yuri explained with a happy smile.

"I'm fine from the beginning," Musashi said as she adjusted her feet to make herself comfier.

"Yeah, he's doing fine for the week." Sagiri-senpai gave another valuation.

"I'm also okay with this. He kinda worried me." Aki-sensei put her hand on her cheek while looking at me with a worried face.

"Well. Yuri is the last person who approved you." Sae-sensei told me.

"Sensei!"

"She worried that someone powerful like you just came to Tokyo. But, since we find that the relationship or balance between supernatural beings started to agitate. Especially some human organization is doing whatever they want."

"Organization? Is it possible…"

I was still doubtful, but fortunately, Sae-sensei explained right away.

"Yes, it was your old organization. We called them 'Order' since they want to make humans as strong as supernatural beings as far as we know. And they are big enough that they have branched to Japan with their experiment. They weren't afraid to offend another supernatural being."

"Also, some supernatural beings did some criminal thing, but they want to take care in their way. Which is infuriating since most of the victims are human," Sagiri-senpai added her own complaint. If I wasn't wrong, she came from Demon Slayin Ninja Army.

"We also have problems with Youkai and God as well," Yuri added me of another information.

"Well, the best we can do is meditate. Since our main force right now is just you and Musashi after all." Sae-sensei told me while she sighed. "That's why we might rely on you often."

"For now is enough… Since you and Musashi are still busy with their mission. Next time, I will introduce you to the last member."

Our gathering ended, so I went to the clubroom. When I reached the Service Club, Yukino was reading a book in the clubroom, as usual.

"Sorry, I'm late, Yukino."

"No, you don't take a lot of time." She said while still focused on her book. Eventually, she glanced at me. "So what problem did you have this time?"

As she glared at me and asked. Her voice was utterly opposite from a second ago. It was very low, as she showed some hostility.

"...that...  no… why do you assume I have a problem?" I protested.

"But, the last time you were called by Shiratsuka-sensei."

"That's true, but not this time. She asked me about yesterday. You can say she is my guardian."

"Ah… Yesterday… Sorry, I… I thought there was no connection at all between you with Chabashira-sensei." In response, Yukino said with her face down.

And because of that, the atmosphere was kinda awkward. Before, there was a faint knock at the door.

Hearing that, Yukino inserted a bookmark into her book and closed the book that she read. She turned to the door and called them in.

"Excuse me!"

The door slid aside and with a nervous voice. A girl entered. Her peach-reddish hair flowed down as they swayed when she moved. Her eyes looked around the clubroom before her eyes found me.

"Eh! Wh..why is Saku here?" She was shocked while following after her. Another of my classmates came into the clubroom—one of the quintuplets. This girl tied her hair with butterfly-shaped accessories.

"I'm sorry. A service club, I can't stop her." Nino said in a very low voice that I doubt could be heard by Yukino.

"Well, I am a member of this club. Just sit down." I kindly brought them chairs and led them to sit.

"Thank you, Saku," Yui said. While Nino sat down while gave some unnecessary comment.

"You really are such a gentleman even though you look a delinquent one kinda."

Hm… Nino's mood looked terrible. I didn't think of doing something that would make her mad. And this system didn't tell me anything.

"Well, it's not like I wanted to be like this," I replied to her remark. My blonde hair was not my natural color, but something happened because of intensive drugs. So my appearance was Japanese with black pupils but looked a bit vicious.

Also, I didn't want to hear about my appearance when your hair was such a bright pink. We have a classmate with blue hair too. For my standard, my appearance didn't stand out like all of you. The two of you were one of those fashionable teenage girls. Their clothes disregarded the school dress code, such as the short skirt, the three buttons open on her blouse, and many of the accessories they use.

All of you who truant! Not me.

"No, you are the one who is delinquent one. You are breaking the dress code."

"Huh… We want to look cute after all, and… This blouse is quite tight if I close all of the buttons."

"Ah…"

When I heard Nino's excuse. I could help myself glance at her marvelous breast and move to Yui, which has another quite big one too, and the last one was Yukino, who used her blouse correctly.

"Hum… Yes. That's quite a problem." I could see that they looked at me coldly, especially Yukino stared at me like she wanted to stab me.

"Perv…"

"That's why man is not good."

"I never feel such a humiliation like this…."

Oh, they were angry. So I stopped my stare at them, shrugged it off, and moved on to the heart of the matter.

"Sorry, I can't help myself."

"Anyway… Yui Yuigahama and Nino Nakano, do you need something from the Service club?" Yukino, who started to kick my knee when I sat down near her, spoke to them.

"No, the one who needs something is Yui," Nino replied

"I saw the poster and also heard from Mrs. Hiratsuka, could this place help students? Yui asked.

"Yes, of course. We tried our best to help you."

"Oh, okay. Um... I want to make cookies for someone." She said with a low voice while she began, glancing at my face several times. Her face was reddened and bashful.

While Nino's face was kinda paled.

Hm… If my memory was still good. Yui had terrible cooking skills. What I need to do…

 

You Get Another Quest

Yui and Cookies

Make sure Yui gives cookies to you.

 

Oh, I got another quest.

***

Okita Souji pulled a middle-aged man's body who had been wounded very severely. The man groaned in pain since Okita wasn't gentle at all. She threw that man in front of the woman with a lab coat.

"I get what you want." She told the woman who started to grinning when she saw the man.

"Oh! You got a fallen angel… nice. My experiment failed to think they changed into lizards rather than snakes." The woman said with a gloomy voice before becoming enthusiastic when she saw the fallen angel in front of him.

"I know you prefer women, but I couldn't get one. They ran very fast and left this man alone."

"Too bad to hear that… but this man is enough. I wonder what will happen if we combine Human - a fallen angel - and medusa eyes power… I want to know."

The woman said with a big grin on her face. "Ah… I want to get those princess demons, but the two of them are sisters from the Demon Kings, so we can't do anything to them… yet. So I will play with you."

The woman grabbed some operation knife in her hand.

"How dare you… Lowly Human… doing this to...  Dohnassek!!!"

"Ah… All of you are the same, always looking down on us humans from above, but too bad. We are slowly catching up… Human. No… We would make sure our time would come. Ups, I'm sorry to take your tongue. I don't find hearing your scream entertaining after all. I like working in silence…."

Okita left the woman and the fallen angel alone in the room. She didn't find to see any of this crazy woman experiment. Especially that fallen angel was a disappointing one. He was too weak for her.

"Hm… I really want to fight a stronger enemy." Okita said in the middle of the night.

Felt a little empty inside.

10