Chapter 2
73 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 2

I walked without thinking about the time that had passed, until I came to a cave beside the river.

This cave is big enough for me to rest, I tried to check the situation inside the cave.

Everything is safe under control, I can use this place for a while, my body is full of sweat making my body feel sticky.

I was forced to take a bath in the river to get rid of the sweat and stickiness in my body, because it's in wilderness the water felt very cold, but it felt fresh too.

To eat I was have to find fish in the river and grilling them in front of the cave, I continue to survive in this way.

I'm still looking for something I can use to make my life easier, whether it's a branch, fruit or any edible plant.

Currently at home while I have a mattress made of dry leaves, a place to burn fish and a place for drying clothes.  I have to quite accept this situation.

(As long as I can live whatever I do)

I don't know how many days I've lived in this cave, I'm getting used to my life, making fish traps, looking for fruit and firewood and the most difficult thing is to make a fire.

I tried to make a fire with a primitive technique that uses wood, it took a long time for the fire to burn.

Because the activities I do are few, I am expanding my exploration range more and more.

After several hours of walking searching, there is a place that catches my attention, my feeling tells me that I have to go to that place.

The place was not far from the place I was living in, I tried to walk towards it but as I got closer the feeling got stronger in me.

In that place, what I found in this place was a corpses scattered around, left only bones with armor and clothes that were tattered by time.

There are also some who have been buried in the ground because the long of time has passed for them.

Since this is another world filled with fantasy, maybe these corpses used to be knights or something, I noticed at a glance the armor still looked good.

This is a great find for me, with this armor and sword I can fight if I meet a beast in this forest, its tattered clothes I can use to become my bed.

(How lucky I am)

While I was observing the skeleton suddenly in my mind I seemed to be ordered to say words that I myself didn't understand.

I tried to do what appeared in my mind.

"Rise up you souls sleeping in eternal darkness, wake up and serve me"

After I said that I immediately felt dizzy and weak, my strength seemed to disappear.

I could not stand this feeling of weakness, my body fell and the heaviness made me unable to stand up again.

While I was focusing on myself suddenly the ground started shaking.

In front of me the corpse that was previously only bones slowly moved.

The corpses that were in the ground also came out following the others standing gathered in front of me who was now sitting in the ground helplessly.

The corpse in front of me uses a variety of equipment and clothes from iron armor, leather armor, some are wearing ordinary cloth.

Even though their appearance was shabby and tattered, they still used weapons, from spears to arrows.

(I'm more and more convinced that this is like the middle ages era)

Normally people will feel afraid of this events, corpses that walk by themselves, like horror scenes in movies. But Karel still tries to be calm amidst conditions like this, the difference between reality with films is that this event actually happened in front of his eyes directly.

What Karel felt seeing what was happening in front of him was not fear but the familiarity and calmness of this walking corpse.

The creature in front of me could be categorized as Undead, which means creatures that were raised from the dead but why did they arise when I said that.

(Eh wait a minute ... Isn't it then that the person who awakened this Undead was me?)

But since when have I been able to resurrect a corpse?

The ability to resurrect corpses called necromancy has the attribute of the element of darkness, often associated with crime, death, and also experimental trials with corpses.

And why do I know about this too?  I'm not someone who likes to read fantasy things like that.

Now I am afraid that I am no longer a normal human, different from before when on earth.

Now Karel understood a little about the situation that was currently in another world with the abilities of an antagonist.

The dark element is indeed synonymous with evil characters.

(Or maybe I'm someone with an character with antagonistic role in this world)

Where there is an antagonist there is a protagonist who will later defeat the antagonist.

So is the ending for him being defeated by the protagonist and just dying?

(I don't want to die like a character in a scenario, I don't care whether it's antagonist or protagonist, the most important thing is I will survive and enjoy my life like my previous motto)

5