Chapter 3
59 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

While Karel was busy thinking about himself, the Undead in front of him knelt down like some knight facing the king.

Let me count 12 undead wearing armor, 10 wearing leather armor with decent protection compared to the remaining 20 in normal clothes.

(There are also many undead, if I raise them then I am their master, right?)

"Is there anyone among you who can speak?"  (Karel)

What I need to know right now is to check the abilities of my subordinates whether they are just walking corpses or have human-like intelligence.

The undead only looked at each other until finally there was an undead who came forward, this undead had the best quality steel armor and looked expensive, because it was still intact and shiny even though the one wearing it had become a skeleton.

"Is there anything you need? My master"

Said the Undead in front of me, the voice I heard was like a female voice even though it was speaking a skeleton.

Master?  It is also true that I am their current master, because I raised them.

"It's good to be able to talk, I'm really exhausted and I can't move feet, you can sit there and don't need to stand" (Karel)

The undead followed my orders, sitting opposite me.

"Can you explain where it is?"  (Karel)

"This is the Orem Forest area, a vast forest close to the border between the Main continent and the Night continent"

"Night Continent? You mean here includes the Night continent?"

"Yes, my lord, the forest of Orem belongs to the continent of the Night as proof that day and night are no different unless there is a moon"

"It's true that I can't tell the difference between night and day here, then it's daytime out there, right?"

"Day and night are clearly visible in the main continents"

"Haaah thank goodness, I worried I'll live with darkness for the rest of my life"

"If you want, we will escort you out of this Orem forest."

"Alright, my goal is to get out of this strange place, oh yeah I wonder, do you know about the level, skill, or status like that?" (Karel)

"I know, every life being has levels and skills"

Now this is what I need to check the truth, whether this world is normal or not.

"Then how about checking the status?" (Karel)

"Status can only be checked by the owner, if you check the status, other people won't be able to see it except with appraisal skills."

"If not, someone's status can be checked with special paper, just by placing the hand on the paper, the status can be written on it."

"Wooow is cool, this is a real fantasy world like games and novels" (Karel)

It turns out that not everything is bad about this world, I'm also curious about my status but I'm still tired.

"I don't know what master said, but shouldn't we go back to where you live?"

"Where do I live? Actually I lived in a cave for a while, well... okay, let's go home" (Karel)

"But the master is still tired, right?"

"Yeah I feel like I have no energy at all" (Karel)

"What if we make a stretcher or wheelchair?"

"You can? If you can... It would be help" (Karel)

I smiled at him, he took the initiative to offer me to use a stretcher or wheelchair, she is very kind.

Not long after I gave my consent, the Undead returned to his party and they immediately moved quickly.

They cut wood with their weapons and tied with plant roots, not long i waited there was a stretcher for me.

"Which way are we going, sire?"

"We go back to the river then to the right" (Karel)

"Understood"

After traveling for an hour being carried on a stretcher I finally arrived at my temporary home, it was very sad for me as a human from modern civilization to have to live in a cave like a primitive person.

"Okay because now we've arrived there are a lot of things I want to ask" (Karel)

"We will answer all your questions, Master."

"Do you guys remember about your previous life? "(Karel)

"We remember it clearly, my lord"

It seems that these undead still have memories of their previous lives, it's great that I was able to dig up more information.

"Start by explaining our location in more detail" (Karel)

"This place is called the great orem forest, the forest full of monsters and big and strange trees."

"This orem forest is on the continent of the night, a continent that is always covered with black clouds that are always on this continent"

The undead explained everything in detail, about the origin, theory and mythology that he knew.

What makes this place there is no sunlight so that day and night are equally dark, only the blue moon can light up a little at night.

And the most important thing is this planet is not earth but a planet named Kahl, it turned out that my guess was correct that I was in another world.

The night continent is known as a place full of monsters and demons, if monsters are shaped like beasts, demons are shaped like humans with brown skin and have horns, the land here is mostly barren if it's not barren then the trees are weird and scary like I've always seen.

Even though I haven't found any monsters or beasts all this time.

"Why haven't I met monsters or beasts since earlier" (Karel)

"It happened because the master's 'mana aura' was widespread, the powerful aura like master have, made monsters and beasts frightened and left."

"I don't know what it is, I don't know the name 'aura mana'. I'm already quite dizzy with information about status and level" (Karel)

"If master get tired, please resting. We will take care of the rest."

What the Undead said in front of me made me feel like I had reliable subordinates.

So far that's important information I got from the Undead, at least now I'm not lost without knowing the direction plus I'm not alone anymore.

"Explain to me later about the status, level and others after I take a rest" (Karel)

"Yes, my lord, rest in as you wish .....because you have awakened us with your strength"

"We thank you for giving us a second chance to live again"

I felt tired both physically and mentally, I lay in bed in the cave and closed my eyes to sleep.

4