Chapter 5
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Several days passed after I recovered my strength.

After chatting with Violet, I decided to turn them into Immortals, tomorrow or maybe sometime later. 

Seeing my undead walking around me made me calm down a little, weren't they tired of watching and making food for me.

"Violet, don't you feel tired, hungry, or sleepy?"  (Karel)

"We don't feel any of it,  maybe because of our form as Undead, I think we will feel uncomfortable if we are exposed to direct sunlight" (Violet)

"Because your element is darkness? You become weak when exposed to sunlight?"  (Karel)

"Yes, our logic is the same as when we were alive, Undead is weak when it comes to light elements."

This world is just like a game, but I can't help but adapt to this world.

"What if you guys turn into Immortal?"  (Karel)

"We don't know what we will happen to us if we change, but for sure our strength will increase than we are now" (Violet)

"Alright let's do it, there's nothing bad about being stronger" (Karel)

"Understood, my lord" (Violet)

After that we started the ritual process to turn the undead into an immortal race, beginning with the undead swearing their allegiance to me, and I accepted their loyalty.

Basically it is a contract of loyalty, the reciprocal relationship between the Master and his subordinates, Karel gives strength and they give loyalty and obedience to Karel.

After I finished I suddenly felt dizzy, sleepy and tired.

It felt the same as when I awakened the undead for the first time, I felt my energy disappear leaving this body.

Perhaps that was the so called 'mana' magic energy that described by Violet.

Over time my situation was not getting better, instead it got worse, I completely lost all my strength.

The undead who had knelt before me was now surrounded by a dark mist, I started to lose my focus on my men.

Not long after, I finally closed my eyes because I can't endure my consciousness of my body condition which was too exhausted.

I started collapsing and couldn't bear the dizziness, but I was calm because I knew I wasn't alone anymore.

(They have intelligence like humans, they will definitely be take care of if I pass out now, I trust you my body to you all)

After that I passed out unconscious because I couldn't endure what I felt, in my heart I was quite calm because there were my subordinates who would take care of me.

######

My consciousness started to return after a while I passed out, the first thing I knew was the soft feeling I felt.

(Is my mattress this soft?)

I put that thought aside, after calming my mind I slowly tried to open my eyes.

What I saw when I first opened my eyes was a beautiful girl's face.

In the midst of this confusing situation, I still try to be calm and keep an eye on the surrounding situation. 'Safety First' is the motto that keeps me careful.

(I was sleeping on the lap by a girl as beautiful like this, it's no wonder I feel comfortable and of course soft)

Is this heaven I thought ... Ehh wait, shouldn't I still on the night continent doing 'Undead Resurrection'.

I looked around, apparently still the same, the sky was still dark and the trees were strange and scary, they were still everywhere, apparently I was still in the forest of Orem.

"Violet, is that you?"  (Karel)

"That's right, this is Violet, your loyal subordinate, is master feeling better?"  (Violet)

The undead, who was always beside me and accompanied me to chat, eliminated my boredom, now turned into a young girl with a very beautiful face.

Her beautiful face could still be seen even in the cave which was only lit by a bonfire.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting better" (Karel)

I tried to check the other undead who were outside the cave, there was no longer any undead who had followed me here, everyone looked like normal humans but with the same armor and weaponry.

"We now have human form like before, no longer undead" (Violet)

"Is that so? I'm  glad" (Karel)

"We are all loyal to you, my lord. Body and soul are part of you" (Violet)

"You are part of me? Then you are mine isn't it" (Karel)

"Right, we are completely yours, Master" (Violet)

I tried to touch Violet's face, my hands could feel her soft, soft and warm face.

"Your face feels smooth, is this your body before you were killed in this forest" (Karel)

"Yes, this was my body when I was alive, but now this body belongs to you completely" (Violet)

What Violet said almost made me drift away, I was single for 26 years of my life.

I have never had experience with women, even by touching Violet's face I was already make my heart beating fast.

"Violet, help me to sit" (Karel)

Violet leaned back against me, giving a warm and comfortable feeling to me who had been gloomy, depressed and worried lately.

"Is there anything the Master is worried about?"  (Violet)

"You want to know?"  (Karel)

"If you wish to tell, if not then no problem, I am only your servant" (Violet)

"Well let me tell you, actually I'm not from this world I'm come from another world, I suddenly woke up in the middle of this forest without remembering anything" (Karel)

Just imagine who would not be frustrated if the yesterday I was still living normally and calmly suddenly I was hit by an adversity like this.

After sighing to live my unfortunate fate, I continued my story. 

"All I remember is the memory of my life in the previous world, that's why I was panicked because suddenly I am in this scary forest and alone" (Karel)

"So it's like that, it's no wonder master doesn't know about level and status, but now you don't have to worry because you have us that loyal to you" (Violet)

"Well ... I'm quite happy because of that, how about you? How do you feel so far?" (Karel)

"What I feel is of course happy and happy, at first when I was still undead. I'm just grateful to be awakened from the eternal darkness, but I now have a human-like body, I really thankful to Master" (Violet)

The first time I had an intense conversation with a girl, Violet continued her story about her life before she was killed in this Orem forest.

Violet Dia Arnheim, daughter of a duke in some kingdom, she grew up and lived peacefully as the only child of the duke's family.

Everything is fine until one day Duke distant family demands to hand over Violet's inheritance rights to a male successor from a distant family.

This conflict resulted in Violet being sent on a monster extermination mission in an area near the Orem Forest.

But unexpectedly Violet's group was ambushed and cornered, until finally they decided to enter the Orem forest, and there she was ambushed by a group of Dark Elves.

After dying she was in eternal darkness, time passed without him being able to feel anything, until finally I freed him from that darkness.

"Your life is harder than what I imagined" (Karel)

"What was the life of Master in the previous world like?"  (Violet)

"I'm just a normal boring boy there, I do whatever I want, as long as there's no problem... I'm quite free" (Karel)

"Live a normal life .... Is it fun?"  (Violet)

"I don't know, I'm just trying to enjoy every day quietly" (Karel)

"Maybe a quiet life like Master's life is better than my troubled life" (Violet)

"Did you regret it?"  (Karel)

"A little, but now I have a second chance to live to my heart's content, all thanks to you. Master"(Violet)

Violet showed me a smile, whether it was mine or it was real, her smile made her look more prettier.

"You look more pretty cuter when you smile" (Karel)

After that we continued this quiet life for a while, while I learned about life in this world.

2