4. The Curokan Way.
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once the tall alien walked in the room, he swiftly occupied an empty seat at the bar counter. The bartender walked over to attend to him whilst the green haired male seemed to pull out a yoyo-like object from his pocket. He started playing with the yoyo of his, the golden string was eye catching as the green haired male skillfully yoyo-ed, waiting for his drink. 

A flash of aggressive gold invaded Vesmirs peripheral vision. Vesmir took a look at the invader, a yoyo, finding it quite cool but a bit irritating as it kept bouncing. He looked around at the small groups of creatures. All were together in small groups, chatting away. 

 Vesmir tapped one of his long fingers on the bar top, finding the soft glowing pink very attractive to the eye. 

I could paint Zuni over in the same color of pink..

Not far from the bar, a certain spaceship shivered and rattled. 

The insect-humanoid bartender finally came by with the ordered glass of the legendary Fitall, it placed a slice of ermen on a plate at the side. All of Vesmirs four eyes brightened, streaks of silver spinning in his eyes out of glee. He watched as the bartender placed down his beloved in front of him, but noticed that the bartender had another glass of  Fitall in one of its eight hands. 

Vesmir watched curiosly as the bartender walked away to another creature nearby, in fact the one playing with the gold stringed, awfully distracting yoyo.

 The bartender placed the glass of Fitall along with the slice of ermen in front of the creature in silence before moving along again. Vesmir turned his gaze away, taking the glass of Fitall in front of him and slowly chugging it all in one go. 

-👽-

A few glasses later Vesmir was already sprawled on the bar counter, feeling extremely light, drowsy yet energized. 

He took the refilled cup of Fitall that he had ordered into his long fingers before x-ing, ignoring the slices of the untouched ermen around.

The green haired alien, the owner of the yoyo not far from Vesmir was silently drinking the whole time as well. Every glass he would squeeze the slice of ermen onto his tongue before drinking a maximum of two chugs of Fitall, then repeating the cycle precisly.

At this point his big green doe eyes were misty from intoxication as he looked around observingly at the creatures sitting around. His eyes were so large and wide open it seemed he could see everything.

 Suddenly he noticed that an alien wearing sunglasses, as we all know is Vesmir, was brainlessly chugging a cup of a green neon drink; which was unmistakably Fitall. 

There were untouched slices of ermen around, indicating the stranger wasn't using the the proper way Fitall should be drunk.

The green haired male stared for a long while, his brain slowly processing all he had seen. Due to alcohol all his thoughts were exaggerated, along with his extreme ocd.

The green haired alien didn't notice that his target of displeasure had already noticed his staring and was now staring back, very dully.

 The green haired alien gave Vesmir a disdainful snort, very arrogantly looking  away.

Vesmir cringed, narrowing his eyes at the being who most obviously snorted at him. He stood up, almost stumbling but regaining his balance as he walked to the green haired alien with the support of the bar counter. 

The alien seemed to be confused before Vesmir grabbed his collar, fuming and yanking the other closer to him. "Do you have a fucking problem??"

"Yes." The green haired male immediately replied, pulling away Vesmirs wobbly hand off. Vesmir blinked, sitting down on the floating stool next to the green haired alien.

 His expression was dark as he inquired "What." Vesmirs four eyes stared at the being in front of him but couldn't concentrate and sharpen. He felt very dizzy.

The green haired alien darted his eyes around, he forgot what he was about to say. Then his gaze landed on the others face as he slowly tried counting the other parties eyes.

But then he realized he couldn't see any due to the large sunglasses on the others face.

 A few seconds later the green haired alien snapped out of his daze, this weird sunglassed hippy, in his eyes an aggressive uncultured stranger that should be thrown to the Kiljub fishes in the Yeuyet galactic sea. He didn't conceal his disdain and blasted at the other "You drink like a pig." 

Vesmirs thin lips pulled into a very wide, disturbing grin . "There is no law for how you're supposed to drink." The green haired male threw a scoff at the other. "There's a rule, why do you think they serve ermen with it. It's a Curokan tradition." 

"I don't know, should I care?" Vesmir continued.

"Yes."

Said the green haired alien. Feeling it wasn't enough he added.

"You're stupid."

Vesmir: ....

 

He added another insult on top.

"And ugly. Phui.¹" 

Vesmir: ........

Vesmirs last nerve cracked, being self centered and confident as he is. He couldn't stand his intelligence, not talking about his appearance being insulted by some green haired who knows what. 

 He immediately slammed the bar counter with his fist in a fit of rage. "Pardon?? Are you picking a fight?" Vesmir was already rolling up his wide sleeves.

The green haired alien wore the same wide eyed expression. But inside he was boiling and annoyed to no end. "Alright then."

 He drowsily stood up, shifting into a ready-to-fight position. Vesmir already launched his fist at the other, before he could hit the other guy, the alien had already dodged and slid to his side.

 The green haired male reached out to grab his arm but Vesmir swiftly turned around and spun, kicking the others metal hard stomach. Vesmir felt a pang of pain in his poor leg.

They exchanged many moves, then started throwing things at each other. An alien nearby was already collecting money for bets on who the winner would be, and the crown around started cheering.

However, the fight became more aggressive within two minutes and both the hooligans had started to throw chairs, even smaller aliens at each other.

 A small alien was offended after he got thrown like a doll, and called security. 

 Vesmir and the green haired male were wrestling on the floor before someone stepped close and stood by them. 

They both slowly looked up to see a huge bouncemen before they were lifted by the collars and thrown out directly.

-👽-

Vesmir got up from the dirt he was thrown into, giving the other alien next to him a glare as he said "This isn't settled yet." 

The green haired male glared back, raising his chin. "Then, let's settle it."

Vesmir agreed "Alright, then let's race to the nearest blue planet." 

Somewhere during the fight Vesmirs sunglasses fell so now the green haired alien could count his eyes, he had mentally labeled him as "Four eyed douche".

 The green haired male asked to make sure: 

"Blue planet, you mean Eroscalpa's moon over there?

 The green haired male pointed up to the dark sky at a certain blue shining dot. 

Vesmir nodded his head and grinned once again.

"If I win, you will kiss my ass."

"Deal."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Neither of them knew how stupid it all was until they looked back on it.

-----------------------------------------

A little dirty theater: 

Four eyed douche: Lets settle it then.

Green head: How?

The four eyed douche scoffed: The Earthian way.

The green head: What is that?

The four eyed: Length.

>>>>>A few moments later>>>

Four eyed: I admit defeat......

Green hair: smiles.

//The little theater has nothing to do with the plot!!!//

------------------------------------ 

Notes: 

1. Phui - spitting noise.

0