Chapter 41.5 – Flashback.(R18)
679 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41.5 - Flashback(R18)


A/N: (Everything is told from Vlad's perspective without the narrator intervention - 1st person (IT's so annoying doing only 1st person chapters))

!!! Disclaimer !!! -> Half-assed chapter, not much thought process being put here.

.

.

Waking up, my day started in a dull way. This repeated itself for about 4 years, on each day since being here.

Four years of shifting blocks of rocks, shatter rocks, then later carrying them until one could even turn insane if the workload didn't kill you. And if the workload wasn't the one to kill you, the mental strain will for sure do it.

When I think about it, being imprisoned by Mathias's was like heaven compared to this place. At least I had something to occupy my mind with, but here? Rocks, after rocks, and yet again rocks.

Yet this is not something to complain about because I believe this 4th year is the time I can escape this place. The moment of the year where the guards lack on their defenses because of some pathetic festival.

Aside from this, what else can I say? The slaves working with me, along with old Nius, are of decent breed, minding their own business and not sticking their noses too much in others affairs.

Nius, the old man who seems to have an infinite amount of cigars around him, whose pockets are full with that dried tobacco leaves or how they are called by the old man, still showed no sign of ever getting sick.

Everyone inside this camp had their unique hobby, with an exception to me. Maybe my hobby was to make for those two brats a hard life while training.

I can say that with certainty that training those young prospects for sure leaves me satisfied. Knowing that maybe in the future, those two will proudly display my swordplay makes me want to laugh at their unfortunate enemies.

Another hobby was something the other slaves asked me, but it left me pondering. What else I can do inside of this place? Apart from working my ass off and relaxing a bit with some sword training. I need the motivation to do something.

Being the strongest person inside this country? I don't even know how strong someone can get here since those guards were nothing compared to me. I will find out regardless once I fight against that guy called Belphel.

.

.

 

After 10 hours of working inside the mine, my shift finally ended, and I could eat something from the canteen without even being cut from my meals.

Going to the meeting spot that the little boys and I settled to have seemed empty. Looking up at the sky, I could see the dark sky illuminated by a bright moon and multiple bright spots.

"The boys should be back at the shack, sigh. Those bastards made me stay again over time inside the mine, barely got enough to get inside the canteen and eat something."

Walking inside the canteen, I could see that it was mostly empty, only having some of the slaves that worked along with me down at the deepest point. However, I don't mind that. My solitude was broken when I got stuck inside this place.

Heh, God. I wonder if Jesus Christ and God can see the state I've got, stuck inside a young man's body. However, for sure, I will have to pay something for this new chance at life, especially when it comes from Hades. But what? I have no clue."

More time passed around me, and after finishing what food was left for me, left in a cold state, and with some dried bread, I started wolfing everything down.

The people look at me with weird eyes, as if I'm an anomaly around here, yet I couldn't care less about their thoughts when my life and health is at stake. I've learned on the hard way, stuck months while fighting the Ottomans without much food, or when running from my enemies, that having food is the best choice ever.

After finishing the food, I started going back to the shack to relax a bit. But as I was going to do that, a new thought runs into my mind.

"Maybe I should go visit those girls at least before taking my leave from the camp. Bah, what stupid thought, what got into me? Did the hot blood of this young body got to my head? Hmm, lower head?"

.

Moving on, the dark alleys of the camp at first was silent, but as I walked deeper toward my shack, I entered the chaotic zone that only now started waking up. This was an enclave complete with criminals.

Making my way by walking those desolate roads, I moved around the alleys as if they were a labyrinth, but I found myself standing in front of a shack in no time.

Not bothering about manners inside this place, I pushed the door open and what I've seen were 3 women who seemed to relax in a slightly bigger bed.

The smell was full of bodily fluids, and a sweating scent assaulted my nose, but I wasn't bothered by that since it wasn't my first or last time when I will get to such places, may that be in my first life or this one.

"It seems you're open for business. I'll cut to the case you three, I want a night with you all."

The girls stared at me as if I was saying something wrong, but one of the 3 who had black hair replied to me.

"My, my, quite direct and straightforward. If this isn't the notorious Zagreus? The Blood Devil of this camp? Feared even by the guards. What a sight."

"You are correct sister, he's him right in the flesh. I thought he was some gay guy since I've never heard from the other girls to have seen him around with girls, but it seems those rumors were wrong." replied one of the girls who looked the youngest, who had short brown hair.

.

"If I don't get seen fucking around like the rest doesn't mean I am interested in men. That's insulting." 

I added a bit annoyed by the notion of me being a gay person.

.

"Obviously darling, how can we even mention this." said one of the girls to me, before turning her head to the other girls, adding with a chuckle. " He looks better compared to the other guys here."

Ahh, thanks for the comment, but this doesn't help my needs.

"Far better, now let's hope he also has a good dick."

Don't worry woman, this brother of mine is in peak shape and capable of causing wars between princesses.

As those sisters talked, one another in front of me, the oldest one rose from the bed and grabbed me by the hands, wanting to pull me toward the bed.

Getting in the bed, those girls looked at me with curious faces and followed by taking my clothes down, from my pants to my sweating shirt, leaving my chiseled body on full display along with the deep nasty back scars.

"Hmm, let's wash him a bit before doing with him, he's too smelly."

Bitch, can you give me a break? Do you think I have spare water to wash every time I come back from the mines? Such foolish notion inside this place.

.

Staring at those girls, a bit annoyed by their comments, I saw the middle-sister point toward a wooden bathtub.

"Go there first, we'll wash you before starting the work."

"What weird women. Do you even care about my sweating body that much? It's the first time I heard this from a prostitute."

"It's healthier that way. Just do it, or we'll not be doing with you." replied the oldest one.

Raising on my feet while naked, I looked at those three sisters and said with a cold smirk.

"Your services sure are good for this shitty place."

.

Entering inside the empty bathtub and turning my body toward the prostitute sisters, I could see them prepare some hot water.

After some minutes of waiting, observing those girls' bodies, I saw them come toward me while holding a wooden bucket steaming with water.

They poured the water on the empty bathtub and, instantly as it happens, made me relax.

"Do you like it, Zagreus?"

"Not bad, really not bad. I usually wash my body using chilling underground water from the mine."

"Ahh, that must be harsh on your skin. Don't worry, we'll take care of your skin here."

Then, as I said that the soft hands of women began touching me around, the smell of something similar to soup started entering my nose.

I was getting touched around by some soft hands, especially around my chest area, and cock started railing me up, almost as I wasn't myself here.

.

This should be young Zagreus reacting to a womanly stimulus, or it's really me getting worked by some prostitutes?

Heh, whatever, enjoy the process. 

.

"Such deep scars you got on your back, Zagreus. Does it hurt when I touch you here?"

"Not really. It is already scarred around, there might be some dead meat around there, but at least it isn't infected. So yea, you can also clean my back scars a bit."

"Can you please not talk about nasty things here? We don't care about how you got those scars and how you treated them."

"Well, you asked me. That's the plain story."

.

The girls nodded and began scrubbing my back with some towels and touching me with their hands around different spots.

"My, my. Zagreus where have you been all this time. Do you know how many bastards with disgusting bodies we sisters had to endure in this place? So many, but yours is really good."

The other 2 girls giggled along with the one. They got me up from the bathtub and started drying my body.

When all was done, they pushed me back on the bed, and I watched as those prostitutes began taking turns sucking on my old pal.

.

After 5 minutes of getting blown by those prostitutes, I released my first load inside the mouth of one prostitute, that was the middle-sister.

At first, she had a surprised face and then began gulping down on my sperm as if it was some water, showing me an empty mouth.

"Huh, what lowly woman to actually do that. Still, impressive. Now you, the black-haired, let's start this dance."

"It's Alcina, master."

"I see. Let's hope I remember that name."

 

The black-haired prostitute chuckled a bit as she was placing my dick inside of her and giving a sexually attractive moan.

Clearly, she wasn't feeling offended at all by insensitive comments by how she began riding on my dick.

"Ahhh." moaned in pleasure the black-haired prostitute.

.

"Don't forget about us two."

Turning my attention to those two brown haired sluts, I saw them getting closer to my sides and showing around their chest, later pushing it in my face.

"Ahhh, don't bite on those. Slowly. Do them slowly."

Not putting much thought into this process, I began taking turns playing around with their breasts, grabbing hard on their nipples, taking it inside my mouth and playing with it using my teeth.

The girls also began stroking my body. Clearly, they also enjoyed themselves in what I was doing to their body.

Then minutes passed, and finally, my second shot came and I pushed the other two sluts keeping my body in a plank position.

Taking the back of the black-haired prostitute, I drilled a bit more inside of her from a standing position before taking her off my cock releasing everything inside her mouth.

After that, still with a raging cock I grabbed the hands of the youngest prostitute like she was a rock from the gallery. I picked her and pinned her down.

Staring at her with some desire for pleasure, I entered inside of her.

She moaned ever harder than the black-haired one, which started annoying me like she was faking it. (A/N: She tries to be a cast in some AV film on a low budget. Meh, feels so bland rereading this chapter, quite embarrassing actually because I feel it could be better)

.

Grabbing her mouth as I was ramming inside of her, I stared at her with a dominating state of mind.

"Shut it woman. Your moans aren't so pleasing. You'll just destroy my mood."

.

I held the prostitute's mouth shut. The entire process I was fucking her, clearly displeased by her annoying moans.

Finally, I released her mouth after seeing that she started struggling to breathe.

But what surprised me was the fact that the girl grabbed on my arms, and with a sex-crazed expression, she moaned and screamed.

"More, do me more. I want that thing again. Come, master, choke me harder."

Looking at her infatuated expression, I grabbed her by the throat with a little bit of force, not wanting to kill such a good meat body.

"I like that slut, I enjoy masochistic bitches the most. Ahh, you make me remember about my good times, about the torture and madness of being on the battlefield."

I grabbed a bit harder on her throat that she began tightening her pussy around my cock even harder. In doing so, this prostitute actually managed to make me release inside of her.

Looking a bit angry at her, I released my choke on her and grabbed her cheeks with my hand.

"Slut, if you get pregnant you better miscarry it I don't want to hear about any bastards sired by me."

Breathing hard, the girl who by now had some snot and saliva around her face coughed and said in a pleased expression.

"Don't worry, we sisters no longer have that ability. So you can do us senseless without worrying about having children."

When I heard that, I stared at the black-haired prostitute then at the middle-sister who nodded their heads, confirming that.

"Heh, I don't know how you did it or who did it. But that's good. I no longer have to worry about pulling out."

Then let's do this, you sluts. I still have a lot of sperm to release.

Getting my cock out of the youngest prostitute, I grabbed on the middle-sister who was masturbating, clearly prepared for her own round.

Pushing aside the youngest who had sperm flowing from her pussy. I took a deep breath smelling the scent of a woman prepared for mating and inserted my fingers on the prostitute vagina. Playing with her vagina while exerting a slight bit of force, I made her even wetter in this process.

Taking my fingers and sniffing them, I then inserted my cock inside her and began my drilling.

After 10 minutes, I climaxed inside of her 2 times, clearly more relaxed knowing that those bitches cannot get pregnant. The prostitute also orgasmed along with me, especially when targeting some of her weak spots.

The oldest came and grabbed on my back and said to me.

"Master, you also have to release inside of me."

"Gladly."

Then the process of mating followed for the black-haired prostitute, who seemed tighter than when first entering inside of her.

After 15 minutes of doing some hard exercises for my hips and shaft, I release inside of this mature-looking prostitute 3 times.

.

With that last release I had, I simply felt my balls emptied by everything that I contained until then. Pushing aside one of the sluts who occupied a good position in the bed, I took a relaxed position and said to the oldest prostitute, who seemed the smartest of the three.

"How much?"

"How much do you ask? It's free little Zagreus. For the most notorious young man inside this place, doing you was in our free time. So it doesn't cost anything. However next time you better bring some money because we also have to pay our expenses here as sex workers. We will soon be free women if we continue delivering money to Belphel."

"Ohh, it's that so. Maybe I will miss you a bit? Hah, who am kidding, probably will forget about you in some weeks."

"Hmph, that's mean little Zagreus. Do you want to see us three sisters really sad?"

"Sure, sure. Tell that to those fuckers listening to us. Especially on that little slut Cassandra, her moans probably were even heard by Administrator Pholbor."

"You hate it?" asked the black-haired prostitute while caressing Vlad's chest.

"Knowing that she is a masochist, solved my slight displeasure at the start. You sisters have good bodies overall, better take care of yourself. I don't want to hear that you got mutilated by some psychopath inside this zone because there's plenty of them."

The black-haired prostitute giggled hard while stroking Vlad's chest.

"We will keep that in mind Zagreus."


A/N: Well, here we go.  Probably was a failed chapter. Sigh, some of you might say it is an out of place chapter, which I would agree with half a mouth. Tried adding some R18 flavor to the dull Volume 1.  -Those prostitutes probably will be just one click chicks-

.

* Join my discord. https://discord.gg/CMsHqJVDVD

* Rate and follow if you want to support the story.

* Review if you want to tell the rest of the readers your experience.

* Comment after the end of the chapter. Keep the community together.

10