Annoucement and a New Version for the Story.
425 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Greetings everyone, it's been a while since I've returned to this place.

...

However ...

I bring along some news for the story, which I kept in the shelter for almost one year if I look back at the last date of the chapters I've released here. But fret not, the story isn't dead. The story that some of you might take a liking to and give it a read, actually enjoying it, or even those who had some means words to say to me and my story, which didn't hit well to an inexperienced and slightly insecure "writer". It isn't game over.

Yet, I can say going down memory lane, I was really inexperienced and a mediocre writer, which, let's face it, I will still be the same average writer as many others trying to write as a hobby.

Made mistakes in the way I wrote the first story, going at an abysmal long pace and not even reaching the grander world inside the series. I would circle around that vicious route of "Let's place this, I like it." but never questioned what u guys would think. Now I can say I might consider your thoughts better.

I will stop with the melancholy and tell you something about this Rework I've been cooking for a while and when it will come out online.

My first project, which will always remind me of how bad I was, Blood Unleashed, will now take the chance to transform into something I view better. This is where I took the story in a new direction while keeping some established settings of my first story, which will morph into the new title of the project I call ...

One Piece: Crimson Tides

Why the name and title? Let's say the story will still have a dark taste but is much more refined than the previous one.

I don't want to spoil too much about the Rework, but view it like a new story, with the elements from my first story, such as places from the South Blue.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/557549/one-piece-crimson-tides/

.

Until then, I will leave you out with a preview of the new story by taking a look at the synopsis of One Piece: Crimson Tides

.

.

SYNOPSIS:

The world called him The Impaler Prince, someone who marked the annals of history with his life and actions, from his glorious battles and ruthlessness to his enemies. After finding his end and relieving the former home of his cruelty, he still grasps the frails of fate and a new world.

On the entire planet, where each individual would direct his life to the sea, he wakes under a new umbrella. After a life as a soldier king, he finds himself a new, where the Seaman calls the law, the law of the jungle where the strongest devours the weakest.

A world that allows a person to dream. Where everything could be possible. With the Grandest Prize of them All, the One Piece, lurking in the unknown, all but tempting the people into chasing their dreams.

One would think this might attract Vlad's attention. However, his dreams stand apart from most people. He doesn't follow a Myth, a story. Instead, he attempts to make one for himself, where everyone will know his name, for he was...

Vlad Dracul.

If you want to stay up-to-date with any news regarding the new project, join the discord. https://discord.gg/CMsHqJVDVD

2