Chapter 69 – Looming Chaos over the Syndicates (End) & Sweet Night’s
367 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69 - Looming Chaos over the Syndicates (End) & Sweet Night’s


Moving away from Gargoyle's Headquarters alley, he canceled out his crimson mask after some reasonable distance, leaving only his handsome face to be seen. Touching his head, he felt that he missed picking his hat from the rubbles of the building he crashed in.

Sighing to himself for missing the hat, he took the fastest route towards the Leviathan's nest, which had him pass between the central zone.

The central zone was crowded to brims until to the local tavern, which served as the central hub for people to gather at night and drink their worries away. Here was Vlad, also walking casually as if nothing significant happened in the district, looking left and right around himself. As he thought, he spotted some syndicate members belonging to Gargoyle and Leviathan Syndicate that were split away.

Looking coldly at his prey, he moved toward the Gargoyle guys with his casual walk while his eyes began giving out small amounts of dark mist. Then as he approached the crowd, he bumped into the syndicate guys and looking deeply in their eyes with his abyssal-looking eyes.

After getting bumped by Vlad, the syndicate members felt a slight tingling around their heads and quickly heard Vlad's young tone apologize to them in the crowd.

"Sorry mister, here I'll go give you a threat for this unfortunate bump."

The 3 Syndicate guys felt slightly weird about this noble-looking young man, but one nodded their heads at Vlad, which instead made Vlad walk towards the tavern as if preparing to walk and order some alcohol.

However, when Vlad walked deeper inside the crowd, the syndicate guys couldn't no longer see Vlad and instantly felt a splitting headache attack them. Not long after that headache, their world began to darken more than the night watching over the district, and in response to this darkened view, they dropped on the ground.

The people around them looked confused before checking on them as they spasmed. After some minutes, they no longer seemed to have signs of life in them.

"Did those guys got cursed or something to die like this? Everything happened right in front of our eyes? Hey, did someone notice what happened with those 3 guys?" - citizen 1# closer respectively to the dead syndicates.

"Nothing big, just a young noble kid bumping into them who tried to appease them by buying them something to drink." - random citizen 2# close to the dead

"Argh, those noble kids sure like to mess around other districts instead of staying in their clean cages." - responded citizen 2# to a random guy holding a beer mug while not placing much importance on the dead syndicate guys.

"Tsk, those annoying thugs keep dying for unknown reasons for a while as if their scourge came to hunt them down. Well good for us, we no longer have to endure their relentless extensions."

replied while drinking his beer mug, the last guy to comment.

Many drinking people in the crowd who heard the guy say that, followed by raising their mugs, trying to lift this dark atmosphere.

"Cheers brothers, for a better future for us and this district."

Meanwhile, Vlad, who blended in the crowd, smiled a bit after hearing the drinking men celebrate a bit the syndicates' decline, yet some looked hatefully at the happy men, and those in question were 4 blue-clothed syndicate guys who Vlad focused upon.

Walking towards them, he did the same clumsy strategy while also in doing so sending his dark energy wave inside their brains which could be activated instantly or after some minutes, as if they were sick.

Bumping into the group, this time backfired a bit while he transmitted his dark energy powers. The thug reacted violently, pushing Vlad to the ground. Meanwhile, Vlad just clumsily excused himself saying while laughing innocently.

"Sorry mister, I'm not used to crowded places, also it's my first time here, I hope you can understand."

Hearing Vlad say that, and seeing his noble-like clothing, the thug thought that he bumped in a noble kid, and not wanting to create trouble for himself, he only said to him.

"10.000 belies for that bump, if you don't pay we'll take everything you hold on you, including clothes."

Vlad got up from the ground, dusted off a bit his flock coat and trousers, placed his hand inside his pocket, getting a banknote of 10.000 belies, giving it to the thug in a carefree manner.

"Here sir, hope you enjoy this beautiful night. If you excuse me, I heard this place holds some beautiful girls. I'll see for myself how good they are."

Receiving the banknote, the thug laughed a bit before saying to Vlad. "Good luck young master, there's this white-haired girl that would sometimes walk around this central zone, maybe you got lucky and meet her."

Vlad understood that they were referring to Sofiya but acted innocently as a young teenager experiencing the world would do. Smiling a bit shyly at them, he said to them.

"Hope you're right mister, because the ladies' back homes are always boring."

With that said, he walked away from the crowd, getting himself some distance between the thugs. Keeping his stable walk, looking left and right, he said inside his mind.

'[Mind Shatter]'

Then inside the crowd, just like the thugs belonging to Gargoyle, the blue ones also reacted the same manner, a convulsion, then slowly their lives being strapped away just like the God of Death strangled them of their lives.

"Damn, look guys, other of those syndicate fuckers died in that weird manner." - random citizen.

"Just leave them be, it doesn't affect us. The last thing you can do for yourself is to check their pockets and take their money. If you go deliver their dead guys, they will just react as if you killed them yourselves. So just enjoy your drink or some girls since the night is long." - random citizen.

"Wow, you're right, one of those thugs had a 10.000 belies banknote in his pockets, I hit the jackpot guys. Who wants a treat?" - random citizen who found the dead bodies of the syndicate members

"Hehe, who doesn't want one brother." - random citizen near the one who noticed the dead guys.

While the atmosphere remained the same inside the district's central zone, Vlad distanced himself more and more from the crowd and began walking towards the alley Sofiya's shop was located.

Him doing so was to take their backside when attacking the headquarters and also make it faster compared to the ones he fought not too long ago. Quickly he passed some alleys covered by night, and while doing so, he also spotted some of the thugs seeming to relax on some wooden benches.

This time Vlad didn't choose to kill them and instead arrived right in their face like a hellish demon, kicking all three hard on the ground. The guys hitting the ground tried to rise up from the ground, but their feet and arms got restrained by a warm substance that got colder with each second they were on the ground.

"Tell me your names vermins let's see if your fate is with you."

"Argh, you bastard why have you done that, we were just relaxing not causing any trouble."

Then Vlad kicked him on the stomach with his leg, staring coldly at the one who spoke first.

"Damn it, you motherfucker. Fine I'll talk, fuck it hurts so much what are your feet made of, iron?

Ok, ok, stop hitting me, I've learned my lesson sir. I'm called Flex, the other two are Levon and Yetty, my brothers." replied the one that Vlad questioned with a slight smile under his mask.

"Hmm, let me see. Right fortunately for you kids, you're on the list. So from now on you will be mine, Blood, men. Listen well, starting from today there will no longer be any syndicates ruling over this district."

Turning his head to look at Vlad, the other young man next to Flex called Levon, said to Vlad. "What are you talking crazy guy, do you think we'll listen to you after you release us? Do you even know with whom are you talking? We're proud Leviathan members."

"Really now? So you're saying you don't want to live? No problem, I have not any inhibition from sending you ahead of time."

"No, no, mister, mister, don't kill my brother, he's a dumbfuck who doesn't understand human language. We'll follow gladly under you, no question asked." - replied Flex hurried to save Levon's skin after he understood that Vlad could actually kill him from the first hit if he ever wanted.

"You!? Flex, damn you, why are you so scared?" said Levon while staring, confused at Flex.

Then the last one of what seemed to Vlad, brothers, entered in the conversation adding. "Give it up Levon, we're done for so don't cross this masked mister or we'll really drown together."

"Enough you little vermins, I don't need your opinion in this. You Flex, you seem the leader of the three, listen well. I will release your restrains after 30 minutes and once I did so you'll go to Aldenis headquarters and say that you're my, Blood's men. He'll tell you what to do next."

Staring at Vlad's masked face and long hair, Flex also noticed his dark-green eyes flickering with some red and dark lights. Thinking quickly of what Vlad said, he asked him quietly.

"Sir, have you really finished all the syndicates from the district? Does this mean we are finally free from those gatherings of criminals?"

"Yes young man, everything will be born a new in the following days. Well, you got my instructions, do as I said, you got no place to hide away from me anyway." ended Vlad while laughing a bit evilly before taking towards the Leviathan Headquarters.

Still bound, Flex heard Yetty voice from where he was, sounding a bit comically from the position he got on the ground.

"Brother I think this masked person is the person who began killing the criminals from the syndicates who extorted and did all short of acts in the district not too long ago. Probably it will be much better to work for him compared to that bastard Paldot and his criminal bunch."

After some minutes of walking towards the headquarters' backside, Vlad, unnoticed by anyone as if a slight wind blow towards the building, did a long jump and climbed the two-story high building.

Arriving on the roof, he saw a slight door towards the inside of the building unprotected or locked. Feeling as if he was welcomed by the vermins, Vlad chuckled a bit before entering inside. Following down the stairs of the building, he heard the thugs talk.

"Kavos, did you got any news from the boss? What's going on with that meeting, it's has been already 40 minutes since he left the base with the elite guys."

"I don't know, maybe there's been some problems, but I doubt that he will die so fast, since he's only against the old fox."

"But what if something really happens and he dies? Who's to lead the trade operations and the entire syndicate?"

"If it comes to this, we'll do a council with the main guys before voting who would be the one to lead."

Then as he ended saying that, the guys who gathered around Kavos, an early middle-aged person looking more scholarly than the rest, heard the footsteps of a person slowly climbing down the stairs.

Looking confused about who this person could be since most of the guys were gathered in the headquarters' main hall, not long heard the voice of a young man resounding coldly in the mansion.

"To think that even vermins had a system to delegate their leaders. Interesting concept, feels like it's the Venetian Republic right in front of my eyes just at a shittier level."

Step by step, the guys gathered around Kavos, drawn their swords and guns towards the leading stairways before the sounds of footsteps began getting heavier.

Not long after they prepared for the intruder, they saw a tall man having a crimson skin-tight mask, long black hair, and noble-like clothes.

Kavos, the scholarly middle-aged person, looked at Vlad for a while, thinking in his head some scenarios that could happen wrong with the meeting, and said without gesturing much on his face.

"What business do you have with Leviathan's sir?"

"Nothing important, just here to clean up some vermins before leaving to live out my life in peace." said Vlad as he slowly approached them, and also summoning blood around himself that he morphed with each step into the form of a tight skin armour.

"Sir, things could go also in other ways without spilling much blood."

"Ohh, not spilling much blood also works for me. So here it's how we're going to do it, who ever decides to work for me will survive, who doesn't agree he'll have to contemplate for another time. Which means in his next life."

Kavos heard Vlad loud and clear and stared as a crimson armour began to appear on Vlad's entire body, and also at the sword in his hand. Seeing this extraordinary ability from Vlad made him remember some stories he heard about mystical fruits that give the one eating magical powers. He wanted to say something to Vlad, but he was overtaken by the syndicate members behind him who looked murderously at Vlad.

"You'll kill us if we don't work for you? Who are you kidding, you're just one person while we're here 40 people. Shoot him guys. So far I have seen no one surviving from bullets."

The rest prepared their fingers on the trigger, and when the one who commented fired towards Vlad without any bothering to talk with him, the others followed along, storming Vlad with bullets.

Seeing the thug's fire at him instantly changed Vlad's mindset to let a majority live. Looking coldly at the thugs, he spread out his left hand, summoning a large blood shield where he took a gladiator stance along with Nemesis.

Kavos began walking distances away from the conflict zone walking towards the basement of the headquarters to tell the other guys dealing with drug cooking or other weird jobs to stay calm and not exit to lose their lives.

'Fuck those idiots always thinking with their muscles instead of their brains. This masked person didn't seem unreasonable yet if those retards began their fight, let them taste the consequences. I only need to stay quiet and warn the other guys in the basement to keep quiet and wait for the outcome.'

Meanwhile, not long before Kavos made his way out, Vlad used the blood shield and Nemesis to block most incoming bullets, waiting for the opportunity to lunge at them after finishing their rounds.

The smoke and smell of gunpowder increased with each second, while Vlad's armour and shield also began losing in substance.

Then, the moment he waited arrived, and to not waste any time, he morphed the shield quickly into a short dagger, and together with Nemesis, he arrived close to the marksman reloading their guns.

With a raised sword cut and diagonal dagger cut, he began chopping at the thugs, leaving only terror and cries of agony to resound in the headquarters, giving a big scare to the guys in the basement. They even saw blood dripping from their roof, which marked them even more.

Regardless of screams, curses, cries of pain, Vlad cut into the meat until the number of thugs dropped to a staggering 12 people. He remained with only 12 people in the room, where one could see dead bodies forming a circle around Vlad and the remaining people.

Seeing that most of the thugs dropped on the ground from his strikes, Vlad used his ability to restrain them, shackling their limbs and pinning them on the floor.

"The rest of you vermins get out from the basement. I know that you're there waiting for an end." said Vlad in a high tone, not bothering himself to walk towards the basement.

After some minutes, the sound of a door opening got heard, and slowly Kavos, followed by 6, arrived in Vlad's face. Some looked disgusted at the floor, seeming to want to vomit, while others shook in fear while looking at Vlad's bloody mask. However, the one who seemed the most normal was Kavos.

"What do you wish to do with us, mister?"

Staring coldly at the people who just arrived and observing Kavos in detail, he said.

"I guess you're the one called Kavos, the brains of the Leviathans. You did well to hide from my blade. I also saw that you tried to calm down the rest of the vermins which shows to me some ability to see what's in front of you."

"I'm indeed Kavos, but I don't deserve this word sir. I just did everything in my power to survive for another day."

"Which is applaudable to see in this environment people like you. Listen Kavos, starting for this night, there will no longer be any syndicates and parasites running this place around. You'll go to Aldenis headquarters, say that you're Blood's men, and wait there for future instructions on what your jobs would be."

"Sir Blood, what kind of jobs are we talking about? The same ones we were forced to do by the bastards?"

"No, if you're working for me, you'll do what you're specialised in doing, I don't care much about your former job or what you did here, as long as you're capable of doing something."

Hearing what Vlad said made the rest of the working men who were forced to do all sort of odd jobs breathe out in relief. Yet, this didn't mean that they changed how they looked at Vlad, still feeling some fear in their heart whenever staring at Vlad's cold eyes and sinister mask.

Kavos bowed down to Vlad and said to him. "Sir if it's possible, I have always loved to be an architect since I was a child and wanted to ask if it's possible to do that kind of job for you. Argh, right, forgot to say, but an architect is someone who plans out buildings for constructions, the pillar of any construction that would take place."

"I know what an architect is. Sure, if this is what you're good, see for yourself with Aldenis in the future. Also, get those guys from the ground with you too, and if they ever dare to do any harm, extortion to the simple people, tell Aldenis. Now that I ended everything going about these poisonous groups, I no longer have to act."

Ended Vlad saying that, following by waving a bit his left hand, which in exchange released the blood restrains on the 12 guys on the ground. Followed by that as he walked out of the building, he said, targeting Kavos.

"If you do your job well, there will be a time when you'll meet me again in another setting compared to this unfortunate one."

Exiting from the building, he walked towards the district's central spot while along the way cancelling his armour, mask, and drawing along with all the original blood that he used that night.

Doing this also released the three brothers that he restrained before entering the Leviathan Headquarters, which made all three hit the ground with their faces all of a sudden.

"Fuck, finally free. We better get going to the Behemoths if we want to get some advantages from this new rule." said Flex with some excitement on his face.

"Get going, we need to be Blood's first guys to arrive at the old man place." said Yetty shacking around his limbs of their numbness.

Quickly the two brothers also took Levon by the arms and rushed in the night's cover towards Aldenis Headquarters. After some minutes of rushing to Aldenis mansion, to his surprise, he found that there was already a group of 22 guys standing gathered in the mansion's small garden.

"Damn brother we got out-taken by some others guys, ohh look that guy doesn't he look like Brogg and Prim from the Gargoyles. Wow, sir Blood sure is strong to also take them down and force them to join him." said Yetty to Flex, which also made Levon stare a bit shocked by what he saw.

"I can see for myself Yetty, you don't have to say it so loud." replied Flex to Yetty before stepping forward towards Brogg and Prim, who seemed to talk something with his men.

"Brogg, Prim, nice to meet you, I'm called Flex, the ones next to me are my brothers Levon and Yetty." said the young man while extending his arm towards Brogg and Prim.

"Hmm, let me guess, you're from Leviathan, and by chance encountered the crimson masked person, Blood?" replied back Brogg while shacking Flex arm.

"You can say it like that. Ahh, man you really have to take care of that hand-wound before it gets infected."

"Nothing to worry, just a souvenir from testing someone stronger."

Meanwhile, as the syndicate guys Vlad spared began gathering, Vlad was already inside a tavern drinking some beer while listening to the simple citizen's discussion. From the smallest gossips to people complaining about their hard life, nothing out common.

Then as he spent his time by himself and the company of the alcohol, he felt a soft hand touching his shoulders before some perfume began assaulting his nostrils.

Not expecting for someone to interrupt his alone time, he turned his head slowly, feeling this disturbance a bit unwelcomed, but as he turned, he noticed a young lady looking quite well for his standards, with a developed chest and a round and perky butt. Her face was fine to look at, matched well with her black hair.

The girl took a seat next to Vlad without him even saying anything to her. Yet seeing her so daring made Vlad chuckle a bit.

"What would it be, my lady?" Said Vlad while looking straight in her eyes, seeing how she looked at him, attracted by him.

"How about something that isn't too strong."

He stared at her right in her eyes for at least one minute in silence, then, turning to the bartender, he ordered.

"Boss, come with the finest wine you got in store. I have to treat someone."

The bartender looked at Vlad and the young lady and smiled before saying to Vlad.

"Immediately, young master. I hope you continue to patronize us, even if we're just a small establishment here on the Forgotten District and couldn't be compared to the Noble District. We try to offer the best we got here." ended the bartender before placing a wine bottle on the counter.

"I heard you loud and clear sir, no need for more publicity." replied Vlad giving the bartender a look of slight annoyance.

Removing the cork lid from the wine bottle, he filled a wine glass for the young lady and one for himself before asking her calmly.

"So, my lady, how should I call you?"

"Jennifer. As for you, handsome? Oh my, this is really some good wine. Probably it costs quite a lot."

"Simply just Vlad. So how come you're wandering around these unusual places? You don't seem to belong to this place. Aren't you by the slightest afraid that the thugs from here will hit on you and escalate things?"

"Why should I be afraid in the company of such a gentleman? Also, you're right, I come from the Common District, but I can't compare myself to someone from the Noble District."

"There's nothing interesting about the Noble District, just extreme extravagance. Yet I feel it's not worthy of talking about that place in your company."

Said Vlad calmly to the young lady without breaking eye contact. As he continued to talk following the counting of the bottle getting emptier, a slight smile appeared on his cold face after finding all sorts of information concerning her life and the Common District.

By the time the bottle was emptied, her face had got rosy in color but still looked to be right awake when she said to Vlad's ears in a sexy tone.

"How about keeping me company a while more."

Feeling her sweet yet slightly intoxicated breath made Vlad gave a knowing grin for himself. The girl kept leaning on Vlad giving him a stronger signal.

Placing his long fingers on her mouth gently, he turned to look at the bartender, put 5 banknotes of 10.000 belies before saying to him.

"That's for the drinks and also for renting a room."

The bartender took the bills, passing Vlad the keys to a room. He replied while giving Vlad a sly smile. "Have fun, young master."

Taking the keys, he rose on his feet, wrapped his right hand over the girl's back and into her armpit while lifting her legs with his left.

As she saw herself being lifted, she wrapped her hands around his neck, already stealing a deep kiss from Vlad's lips. He responded in kind as he climbed the tavern's stairs towards the rooms, giving her a deep kiss.

By the time they arrived at the room, the young lady already left a hickey on Vlad's neck, going again for his mouth and kissing him deeply.

Entering the room, he heeled the door shut, not rushing himself in this entire process.

He bent down and laid the young lady onto the bed and stared at her as she began to raise her upper body to embrace and kiss him yet again profoundly.

As Vlad continued kissing her, he finally broke the kiss saying to her.

"My, aren't you a kisser? But that's just the first serving, dear."

"Seems like I'll get devoured." teased Jeniffer while stealing a deep kiss again from Vlad's mouth.

Vlad began undressing her with a slightly amused expression. Piece by piece, he got to her undergarments, which he took his time to remove, teasing her even more. Done with that, he undressed his noble-like clothes before pinning the girl down and preparing to do a foreplay for her to get her even more ready.

Not long, he started pleasing the girl that she began moaning, frequently panting before climaxing some round.

Hearing her sounds, Vlad's desire was also ruffled. He could help himself but tease her continuously.

Then she got all his glory and began working on him without even having Vlad say anything to her, making Vlad give some small moans of pleasure whenever she took all of it.

Getting himself ready, he then began his business, pleasing himself but at the same time the girl right in front of him.

Starting with a classic missionary position, the carnal desires began being unleashed by their passionate act. From moans, pants to screams of pleasure, it slowly also affected Vlad, drawing onto his animalistic side.

It's been a long time since he felt so good. He could finally smile at fate and say to her. "I have no regrets." since he got a young and full of life body.

Minutes passed for Vlad and Jennifer. After changing along with different positions from missionary, doggy style, even letting the young lady go on top of him making Cowgirl position. In short, it was all short positions that the church in his first life had deemed sinful if known, yet Vlad didn't care. He was too engrossed in this pleasure act.

Meanwhile, outside their room, one of the patrons downstairs commented after finishing a mug of beer, striking a conversation with the bartender who was cleaning some cups.

"To think a young noble brat would last this long inside. It's already been 10 minutes, yet those moans don't stop. Argh, the constant moans make me slightly jealous."

"Don't spill your miserable story here, not interested in finding out about your past.  Also, not my business.  The noble kid got deep pockets, it's always nice to see them coming from their place here.  Now, that's something I care about."

Time passed agonizingly slow to the audience outside.

While Inside the room, minutes continue to pass, 17 minutes after all this pleasure time, Vlad felt that he was close to climax, and not wanting to destroy this girl's future, he got out of her and released the load all over her body.

As he stared at her seductive body covered a bit on her face and chest with his semen, he laid on the bed staring at her face who was giving an un-concealable smile of pleasure.

"Hah, hah, that was really delightful, my lady.  But all good things last for short moments, and most likely, we will never meet again, but if we do get such a chance. I'd like to treat you to a better place than this tasteless shack."


You didn't expect that, am I right?

12