Chapter 84 – Mayer’s Agony and End
228 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 84 - Mayer’s Agony and End


Mayer's face started to turn even paler when staring at Vlad's masked face. But slowly, his face turned even paler from the lack of air.

Seeing this, Vlad tightened his grip on his throat a bit more. When he saw that Mayer's eyes were losing clarity, he loosened up his deathly grip.

Instantly Mayer coughed for air and only screamed for a brief moment.

"How can I give you everything? What else will I have in my life?"

"Your life. I'll just say it for your pig brains to understand. This fortune you have doesn't belong to you necessarily. The mines you have belong to the royal family, the citizens of this kingdom you're using ruthlessly to make your fortune are also my subjects."

"Who are you to say those things to me, you lowly slave. Are you even hearing yourself, me giving you my fortune? No way in hell."

Taking off his crimson mask, Vlad stared at Mayer with his calm face before he tightened his grip on his throat again.

Mayer's face turned yet again purple in no time, and along the way, also struggling hard and looking with tearing eyes at Vlad. Still, he got freed from the death's embrace yet again.

But could he think that Vlad was done with his revenge? Obviously, that would be fairy tales to put kids to sleep. The amount of suffering Vlad had to endure in the mining camp was comparable to the times he was held hostage by the Ottomans.

"Pig if I tell you a small secret you might even kneel down and beg for me to spare your insignificant life, but I will not waste my time on this. So I repeat myself again, will you hand all your fortune to me in exchange for your life?"

Mayer looked at Vlad with his tearing and swallowed face and gathered some phlegm to spit on Vlad's face.

With some phlegm on his face, Vlad's eyes turned dark as dark waves began blowing in the blood world. Cleaning his face of the spit Mayer just gifted, he grabbed his throat again but this time, he put more force in his grab.

"You think I'm playing around, you pig? I take you don't wish to live, correct? So be it, I'll see your response in 20 minutes."

Blood drops began dripping from his free hand, where they slowly morphed into small parasites that settled down in his hands.

Still, with Mayer's throat hostage, he made a small incision with his hail right on his throat skin before he began floating the crimson parasites into his blood veins.

Minutes passed, and Mayer's face, which looked slightly paler from how Vlad held him, began moving around as if he was on fire. His face also contorted along with the pain he suddenly felt all over his body, as if someone was stabbing him from inside.

Vlad released his grip on Mayer's throat and looked at the fat naked man rolling on the ground and scratching his body with all his force.

"ARGH!? WHAT IS THIS, WHY DOES MY BODY HURT LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN!?"

Screaming at all his lung capacity, Vlad just stared coldly at him as he was moving like a chicken without a head on the ground.

"That's just one small gift from me. Now tell me pig, will you hand me your entire fortune?"

"NEVER. THAT'S MY MONEY. IT IS MINE AND ONLY MINES!?"

"Ohhh, really. Then let's see how you like this next gift of mine."

As he ended saying that, he used his blood powers to bind Mayer's body horizontally on a blood platform without even moving a centimeter. His body was so tightly bound by this blood platform that his fat limbs began to bleed from the tension on the bind.

Mayer, along with having to deal with the blood parasites biting and destroying his circulatory system, now had to taste this new procedure.

"You know pig, when you guys tortured me, you really didn't use good methods. Just some useless methods that are efficient only on the weak-minded. Now I'll let you taste the worst torture the sick human minds even thought."

Ending saying that soon, blood flowing from Vlad's hands at a faster rate, but the morphing took a bit. Mayer saw as the chaotic bunched blood began to morph into a cage. Followed by the cage, Vlad began to transform his blood into rats, which each were sent inside the cage placed on Mayer's stomach.

"WHAT IS THIS!? STOP IT. NO, PLEASE!? TAKE THEM OUT FROM THERE!?"

Mayer seeing those rats crawling and moving around his stomach, panicked and begged Vlad to take the rats off him.

"Will you hand your fortune to me?"

"NEVER!?"

"Then so be it, enjoy my gift until the last parts."

Vlad summoned a chair for himself and took a seat, watching quietly over Mayer. Along the way, he also took out his pocket watch and began to slowly time the seconds that passed since he began initializing the rat torture on Mayer.

He controlled his rats from a distance to slowly chew on Mayer's fat stomach. From clawing his skin and flesh to using their teeth to get a hold on Mayer's flesh, they moved along Vlad's will.

Mayer's screams were resounding hard in this blood world, but everything was sealed inside the confinement of his blood walls.

Minutes passed, and Mayer was struggling to get out from his binds, but without success. He took big breaths and screamed while saying to Vlad, who watched everything happening with his cold crimson eyes.

"MAKE IT STOP. I WILL DO AS YOU SAY, JUST STOP THIS."

He ignored Mayer's pleads and had the blood rats wound him even more. When he felt that Mayer was getting closer to the boundary of death, he stopped the rats and said to Mayer with an indifferent voice.

"That's what you should have done from the start you pig."

As he said that, the blood rats disintegrated, turning into the blood flowing back to his body. Similarly, the cage went back to his body, not wasting any of his blood drops, yet as he canceled out his blood summonings, the binds on Mayer remained.

Getting up from his chair, he walked toward where Mayer's office was located and took a pen and a piece of paper. Very quickly, he wrote something on that paper that he showed Mayer's face.

Taking off his binds on his arms, he said to him coldly.

"Sign this piece of paper down here."

Not even bothering to read what the paper contained, he signed the paper with a shaking hand, whereas Vlad took it and placed it in his dark coat pocket.

"Will you leave me alone now? I did what you asked me to do."

"Ohh, that? That was just you agreeing to leave me a parting gift."

As he ended saying that with a cold tone, the blood around him began to gather and morph into a large stake.

Mayer saw this blood stake and cried out in pain and fury.

"I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME!? RELEASE ME!?

But when he saw the blood stake floating in the air and approaching him, he did a final curse.

"CURSE YOU BASTARD!? I HOPE YOU DIE A WORSER DEATH THAN MINE!?"

Followed by his curse, a big scream of pain and agony resounded in the blood world, but soon it got quieter, yet the fat pig still struggled around the blood stake.

But then, all of a sudden, he coughed a lot of blood which made Vlad frown hard.

"Sigh, so I touched his internal organs. Well, it was amusing watching him struggle for some minutes. Also, it's a bit sad, I got rusty after all the time I was out of action."

"At least I achieved what I planned, now all I have is to implement the other set of plans to take over Mayer's businesses and fortune."

Staring at the impaled dead body, he then turned to look at the unconscious young maid on the bed that was splashed by blood all over the place. He extended his hand, and the blood on her body was pushed away, leaving only her white skin for him to see.

Going towards the window, he canceled the blood world, and after a minute, he opened the windows of the grand room, which instead let the winds of the night blow in the grand room, blowing gently on his jet-black hair and long dark coat.

Stepping on the bounds of the window, he then looked around the guards, who seemed to have felt that something was wrong inside Mayer's room and now turned to walk and check on him.

As he saw more and more guards move toward the mansion, he did a great jump on the sky, and as he was on the sky on the part of his back, blood began to quickly spread and morph in the shape of wings.

Flapping his wings while in the sky, he heard the guards signal the alarm for the entire mansion.

"We have an intruder guys, someone killed our guys, enter the boss room."

*Puke* Some guards, while entering inside, puked a bit when seeing Mayer's impaled body that had his large stomach full of wounds and dripping blood.

"What happened here, when did an intruder enter inside the mansion? Why no one noticed!? WAKE THAT SLUT UP!?"

"Right away boss!? SLUT WAKE UP ALREADY!?"

The guard slapped the maids face hard, whereas she quickly woke up from her sleep, and when seeing the guards and then Mayer's impaled body, she instantly screamed in fear.

They turned to look at the panicked lady who took some blankets to cover her body, trembling in a corner.

One of the guards went to her and asked in a hurried tone. "What happened exactly here whore!? Tell us what happened and you'll be fine."

"A man who had a red mask that looked to be sewed on that man's face. His eyes were red when staring coldly at me. That's all I saw." Said the lady while remembering Vlad's cold face, now trembling even harder, starting yet another panic attack.

"Boss, I think you should check the stake on Mayer's body, it doesn't look to be ordinary." said another guard towards the one checking on the young lady.

Turning towards the guard, he walked to him and checked the stake implanted on the ground with Mayer's naked body. He touched the crimson stake and felt a chill run on his spine. He had a vision in his mind. A world full of blood with a shadowy figure staring directly with red eyes at him, like he was looking directly at a lower being.

The guard trembled a bit, yelled in panic, and got back from the stake. He screamed in a loud voice for the other guards.

"Could it be that wanted person of Sagletius, Blood? So he as some marines speculated is a powerful devil fruit user. Don't bother searching for him, it is the fat fuck fate that he pissed off a monster. Let's take some money from the mansion and search for another job, I would rather not annoy that person."

"Boss, don't we tell the marines if we go back to Valent about this incident?"

"Right, I will go myself tell Commodore Kirin about this incident. He would know what to do with this Blood guy."

"Understood boss. We better get back faster to Valent."

Seeing their leader in this state, the other guards took the situation seriously and distanced it from Mayer's body.

While the guards were checking on Mayer's body and asked the lady to find out what happened. Vlad felt that someone connected with him mentally while he was still in the skies, covered by the night's embrace.

"Ohh, so there is a guy who managed to connect to my blood ability. Interesting, but he was a weakling not worthy of attention. Hmmm, maybe I should cancel the stake, what if people with enough power to kill me find me using the stake. Better safe than sorry."

When ending saying that, Vlad closed his eyes and raised his left hand in the air. The connection with the stake got activated. Slowly the guards could see with their naked eyes how the impaling stake disintegrated. Turning into liquid blood and later flying out of the room toward what the guards could see a great bird of prey flying in the skies.

The dead body of Mayer Loftso dropped on the floor after not being supported by the crimson stake.

While on Vlad's side, he sensed his blood approaching him while flying toward a safer spot because he couldn't keep the Blood Wings too much, it was placing too much strain on his body.

In no time, the blood entered from his raised left hand in his body.

With everything handled cleanly, Vlad turned to walk away from this alley. Checking his pocket watch, he saw that almost one hour had passed since he met with the old beggar.

"Let's see if that old beggar wants to change his life for better or worse."

As he said that, he walked the darker alleys that had fewer people on them. Just as he was about to leave one of those darker alleys, he was suddenly apprehended by 6 dark-clothed men looking at him like they found their prey.

One of the black-clothed guys wearing a golden mask even said something that shocked Vlad. "What luck guys, isn't this the infamous criminal Blood? Wow, his mask really looks nice, it's way cooler than what the marines have depicted. Guys, on guard, business calls us."

The rest of them took out their weapons, and the gold masked guy said to the rest of the silver masked guys.

"We found our cash cow guys. 145.000.000 belies is no joke if we claim it."

Like this, the six black-clothed men rushed with killing intent towards Vlad, who was taken by surprise by those masked guys.

'Who are those guys? Don't tell me, they are the assassins old Nius talked about, who killed the royal guard back then?'

Just as he finished thinking that, he unsheathed Nemesis stranded on his left side and blocked the attack of one of the silver masked guys.

However, even more, shock got on behind his mask. The power this assassin had was great as if he was fighting Dethel once again.

 

Morpheus's Note: With this one "great" character for the story had passed off to where his heart desires the most.

However, surprisingly Vlad's luck that seemed to be doing just fine recently plummed down with this unexpected meeting.

Check out what will happen in the next chapter.


Support me also on webnovel if you enjoy my story so far (THE SAME NAME)

Discord:  discord.gg/CMsHqJVDVD

5