Table of Contents
118 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welcome, everyone!

This project is a collection of extras surrounding the series "Oh. My. Fate?!". New stories will go up on special occasions like Valentine's Day, Halloween or Christmas. To help you find out which stories you might like or want to read, here's the Table of Contents featuring the titles and synopsis of all the stories that I've uploaded so far. New stories will be announced on the project page or my author's profile. Have fun reading!

 

A Hairy Situation [Inksgiving Special May 2019]

Spoiler

A festival is soon to start in the Nine Heavens, making every beauty hurry to prepare. After all, the most beautiful person will be crowned that very day!
Ah, who will win? Crown prince Jing He with the support of the Heavenly Emperor? Or is it former dragon king Jinde with his supporters from the dragon realm? Or will Xiang Yu, the fallen god, be the black horse of the Mei Xin festival and surprise everyone by taking the most sought-after position?

[collapse]

 

Just One Cup, My Love [Qixi Festival Special 2019]

Spoiler

When the stars are glittering in the sky and a warm breeze caresses our skin, let us indulge in wishful thinking for just one night. A night of temptation we will never forget.
My love, won’t you have one cup of wine with me?

[collapse]

 

The Painting of Crown Prince Jing He [Patreon Halloween Special 2018]

Spoiler

Dragon king Qiu Ling noticed a strange festival the humans in one of the lower realms celebrate on October 31st: Halloween!
Carving pumpkins, eating sweets and making magical paintings with a strange gadget seems to be what needs to be done on that day. Mn, that sounds like something he should try with his beloved Jing He!

[collapse]

 

A Different Sky [Inksgiving Special November 2019]

Spoiler

Sweet-talking his husband to go on a vacation in one of the lower realms, Jinde is quite happy with his unexpected gains. Look at the strange way they dress, doesn’t it look great on him? What about their ways of courting? Jin Yu, don’t you think you should spoil your lover a bit?

[collapse]

 

Oh. My. Valentine?! [Valentine's Day Special 2019]

Spoiler

Wooing the Son of Heaven isn’t an easy feat at all. No, dragon king Qiu Ling knows quite well that he needs the most romantic, most special idea to make his wish come true. Maybe today will finally be the day when he acquires his beloved’s heart?

[collapse]
0