Chapter 18
194 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two kilometers before the city of Arvo.

"Adelia, don't you have any questions?"

"Hmm? Nothing, I've heard everything. Besides, I was expecting it."

"Guess ?."

"Mm, Brian's eyes .. Same as mine. When I found you. Master."

"Eye..???" the more Garius asked, the more he didn't understand what Adelia was saying.

Ah well, maybe this is what they said [Woman]. I've heard it somewhere, that the greatest mystery of all is a [Woman].

"But to stay alive after all that. What Mr Brian said about Mr Garius is true."

"Ehh .. What is this. What's wrong with me? What do you say about me Brian ?." Garius is curious about Paul's comments about himself.

"Mr. Brian said that Mr. Garius is a good-hearted Lich. He wouldn't kill someone without a reason." Sam answered Garius's question.

"Right. You came out alive with just a contract to keep your mouth shut. If you meet another monster, maybe you are already his slaves or maybe his food." Brian added.

"Hey, did you guys forget that I was here."

"Ha ha ha!"

"But I don't understand your plan, Master. You said to buy a property in Arvo City to sell Potions. But I don't know anything about alchemy."

"Then leave it to me." Adelia patted her chest.

"Um, I want Brian to focus on studying diagrams. And there are some documents I want you to master." Garius used [Magic Hand] to take out some parchments from the space ring and give them to Brian.

"Hmm? Oh. Is that so. After that it's like this." Brian started mumbling after seeing the contents of the parchment that Garius was giving. Which made Garius hit his head.

*Duk!

"Hey! Ah master ?."

"Save it, you can read it later."

"For Paul and Sam, what are you going to do after this."

"Me? I will remain Mr. Brian's bodyguard. I've been working like this since childhood. You know."

"Mm, me too." Paul and Sam seemed like loyal bodyguards.

After they arrived at Arvo, Brian went straight to a property agent to buy a shop. With the status of a Baron, the shop-buying process runs smoothly. Brian was given several choices of locations and prices which he got rid of and immediately chose a shop that was away from the crowd. Because Brian wants to concentrate on learning the parchment that Garius gives.

After the entire store purchase documentation process was completed, they began to occupy the store. Brian immediately entered a room leaving the two bodyguards behind.

"Looks like Brian is excited. Hahaha !." Paul could only laugh at Brian's behavior.

"Okay, you guys keep watch here. I'll go for a while with Adelia to buy something."

"Of course." replied Paul and Sam.

"What are we going to buy Master?"

"Um, we're going to buy fabric. And I need ingots to make something."

At the market, Adelia looked to the left and right of the crowded market. While occasionally looking at what they are on display and trying on some clothes. But Adelia didn't want to buy it because she didn't want to be extravagant.

(Hey why are you suddenly sad.) Garius asked via [Telepathy].

(I thought of my kitchen.)

(Hmm, we've arrived at Arvo. Lost Forest is not far from here. Come on be excited.)

(Mm.) Adelia nodded and looked excited.

(Ah, there !.) Adelia saw a shop selling cloth and started jogging towards her.

"Can I help you?"

(What cloth does Master want?)

(Um, I want a black cloth that's a bit thick so it won't break quickly.) Adelia conveyed what Garius wanted to the seller and.

"Black? Take a look at this, it's the best material we have. Thick enough to wear in winter."

(Okay I will buy three meters of that cloth and three meters of black cloth which is a bit thin for the summer. And this white cloth ..)

Garius and Adelia started shopping this way with the blacksmith rags and supply stores. There Garius bought equipment as well as some Iron Ingots. Once Garius has everything he wants. Adelia bought several portions of food and brought it to the shop.

"I am back."

"Oh mister Garius and Adelia."

"Is Brian still in there?"

"Hahaha, if you look at his expression, I guess he will continue to be like that for a long time." replied Sam with a chuckle.

"Looks like you really understand him." asked Adelia.

"Of course. We were his bodyguards when he was ten years old and until now. To be honest I was happy to see him excited when he met you Mr. Garius." Sam spoke warmly like a mother tells her child. And Paul made the same facial expression.

"Fine, but this can't be tolerated. Quickly pull him out and force him to eat dinner! Hahaha !."

"Yes !. Hahaha." and they started their first dinner.

After dinner, Garius takes Adelia to a room.

"This is a dress pattern I want to make. Can you do it?" Garius drew a shirt design on a piece of paper and gave it to Adelia.

After seeing the design that Garius gave, Adelia thought for a moment and nodded.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you. I'll be in this room for a while. You can start making potions. I think Brian will be happy to help out with his mana."

"Um, yes I suppose so too. And there's Sam and Paul if I'm short on mana. Then I'll excuse me."

"Goodnight !."

The next day. "Aahhh! I Can't !."

Garius sat limply in his chair. He'd spent the night making calculations to shape the ingots into the shape he wanted. It seems that blacksmith is more focused on practice than theory.

"Looks like I should really go to the Blacksmith."

Garius came out of his room and met Paul who was sitting on the floor in the hall.

"Hey, good morning Mr. Garius."

"Morning .. Where's the others."

"The women are in the kitchen, and Brian is still in the room."

"Mm, Okay."

Garius goes to Brian's office.

"Hey Brian. Any progress ?."

"Very difficult master. Here, what this diagram is for. Until now I don't understand."

"Hahaha, looks like you won't go anywhere if you study by yourself. Tell you what, I'll give you directions after finding a blacksmith. Do you have any blacksmith acquaintances?"

"Blacksmith? What's with Blacksmiths?"

"I want to make something."

"Ah. What for, if only ordinary equipment I can do it."

"He, you?"

"Haaah, that's it. The condescending look I always get. Sigh ~"

"Eh? But you said there was no progress."

"Yes indeed, since I don't have much stamina I can't forge more than two days in a row. But if it's just a small object I can do it."

"Hou so. Okay, then from now on we will exchange information?"

"Why do I feel dejavu ?."

"Me too."

"" Ha ha ha! ""

After Garius and Brian struck a deal, Brian began renovating the back of the shop into a forge and bought some furniture to make the shop look like a real shop. Garius starts studying under Brian's forging in the morning and Brian gets his diagrams direction from Garius at night. Meanwhile, Adelia, accompanied by Paul and Sam, returned to practicing martial arts and began selling potions at the shop. Three days later Adelia finished with the clothes that Garius designed and showed it to Garius.

"Master, Master! Take a look."

"Oh, ohh! Fantastic! Perfectly suits you!"

Adelia wears an all-black dress with a knee-length skirt with an apron in front and a ribbon placed exactly the same as the maid uniform at the cafe in Akiba. Unlike the maid uniform at Brian's house, which is only a one-piece shirt that is perpendicular to the strap around the black waist.

"Hahaha! I really like this outfit Master!" Adelia turned cheerfully. And Garius can only give a nod.

"Good, good if you like what you wear. Now use this." Garius gives the knife holder he made along with the knife he forged in these three days to Adelia. Adelia accepted it and asked.

"How to use ?."

"Hmm? Oh like this." Adelia then put the knife holder around her thigh as directed by Garius.

"Oh. With this I can pull out the knife easily. Like this." Adelia starts demonstrating [Tae Kwon Do] with a knife in front of Garius. He pulled out the knife while turning and swung the knife left and right quickly.

*Set set *sfxbladeswing

"Um, looks like you're getting good with knives. Oh, I almost forgot, these are socks to keep you warm in winter." Adelia took the socks and put them on. Knee-length socks with 'absolute territory' .. Ah what a sight for sore eyes.

"Hmm? Sir?." Adelia asked after seeing the stunned Garius. And the corners of her lips began to curl upwards.

"Hou, so Master likes things like this .. Fufufu. Look at this." Adelia began to pose by bending her knees and slowly pulling her skirt up.

"Ahem, you fit that suit well. Now I'm going back to the workshop." Garius escaping to the back of the shop and starting back forging.

6