Chapter 32
125 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"High Priest, looks like she's about to wake up."

"Hmm, okay. You wait outside." answered Jones.

"Ugh .. Wh-where .." Emily tried to open her swollen eyes and managed to peek through her swollen eyes.

"What a pity, oh my child. I told you not to hit her face .."

"W-who .."

"Here I am my child, Grand Priest Jo- you can call me Father."

"What do you want, I've said everything .. I .."

"Looks like the monster's brainwashing has gone deep into your head."

"What ... What does that mean .."

"I'm sorry my child. I will use the 'slave command' on you. I'm sorry .."

"Huh, what do you mean- Argh !!." Emily began to feel pain emanating from her spirit, pain that she couldn't really explain.

"Please answer me my child. How that monster can make your bracelet and shoes .. And also the bow."

"I d-don't know! Argh !." questions like that kept coming and Emily was at her end. She could not bear the pain that she could not describe in words until the end.

"Now where is it my child. Where is he hiding?"

"H-him, home .. L-lost Forest .." Adelia gave up and started saying everything she knew about his house in the Lost Forest until she was knocked unconscious.

"You recorded all that ?." the high priest asked the priest outside.

"Yes, sir."

"Who would have thought that we would find a new way to diagram from abomination beings. After all this time we have not made any progress in the research we are doing."

*Sigh ~

"Quickly catch the monster, tell the location to General Harris, I think he will be happy to hear it."

°°°

Present time.

Garius awakens from his dream, dreams he returns to his home on Earth. The dream he went to high-school, the dream he played with Ronney and Gilbert. The dream he was camping in ...

Wait, I'm a high school student in America, but why do I have an Asian face ..

Argh !! What is this, my head is about to break!

Half an hour later, Garius can breathe a sigh of relief and begin to open his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he didn't remember what happened in his dream.

"Ah, it's not the first time I've forgotten my dream." Garius feels it is a natural thing to happen and forgets about it.

The moment he wanted to get up, he felt something coming up over his body that prevented him from getting up and moving.

"What is this, I can't move !." Garius looks around before he finds Adelia above him.

"Wha-Hey Adelia! Wake up!"

"Unya ~ Master?"

"H-hey! Get up quickly!"

"Five more minutes .. Master ❤️"

"Ah! Is it five minutes, hey wake up. Aahh!" but Adelia still hugged him with all her strength making Garius unable to move.

"Eh .. Garius? Are you awake?" came Emily's voice from her right.

"Ah, Emily help me. Please wake Adelia." said Garius while trying to escape Adelia's embrace.

"Okay. Hey Adelia, if you don't wake up the Master will hate you, you know."

"Eh, uh .. Master, don't hate me!" Adelia woke up instantly when she heard Emily's voice whispering in her ear.

"Master .. Boo hoo .. Don't hate me .. Boo hoo .." Adelia cried.

"I won't hate you if you let go of your arms."

"Ah? Heh .. Really ?."

"Yes, quickly let it go!"

After a chaotic morning, Garius, Adelia and Emily continue their journey.

"What happened in my absence?"

"After Master passed out, we camped there and went nowhere. I plan to go to Sangu after resting a few days there." replied Adelia.

It seems the Eldia Army can't go to Barbarian territory. "By the way, how many days have I passed out this time?"

"Only three days Master."

"Hou, looks like my mana increased a lot after having this body. Or am I not using too much mana when using black elemental type magic?"

"I don't understand .." said Adelia.

"Hahaha, forget it. I'm just talking to myself. Do you guys get along when I'm not around ?."

"Yes, Master, I'm a good slave right?"

"Yes, good good." Garius praises Adelia and strokes her head.

"Garius, I have something to say .." Emily's voice came from behind. Garius and Adelia looked back to see Emily looking down.

"Hmm? What's wrong ?."

"About what actually happened."

"Okay, um there, we sit there and chat." Garius pointed to a sit-down rectangular rock that became their seat and Emily began to talk about her experiences in prison in the Primist Capital. Emily told him about Jones' desire to get him to ask how to make diagrams, she didn't talk about [Dark Grimoire] because she wasn't aware when the priest talked about it. But Emily said everything she knew.

"I believed it when they said that if I said everything I would be chosen to be the successor of the Steinsburg family name. I really stupid, "Emily regretted.

"Well, more or less I have understood everything. And let it pass. After we find the slave trader, we will delete the Slave Contract in your hands and you can be free wherever you want."

"No, Garius, I've lost everything, and I have a debt of my life to you. Not once, but twice you saved my life. Let me make up for it all by being your slave."

"Hmm. Then welcome. I will not refuse if someone with intelligence like you joins me. But not as a slave, I already have the best slave by my side. Right now I need a secretary to manage my finances. Are you willing?" After hearing Garius, Emily thought for a moment before she nodded her head in agreement.

"Good, now that I have a secretary I will plan our business hahaha." Garius is still thinking about Brian's words when they parted ways and plans to pay off all the money Brian had spent. Even if Brian doesn't think so, at least he can raise money so he doesn't just depend on Brian.

"Okay, now go to Sangu, let's go!" Suddenly Adelia called when Garius was about to step.

"There are people masters."

"Is there a trap?"

"No Master."

"Umu, we continue."

*Swish ~

After Garius walked a few steps an arrow shot and stuck in his head. Garius resisted the thrust of the arrows by putting one foot back so he didn't fall.

"Wow, I thought I was going to die. Adelia no killing !."

"Yes, Master !." Garius gives his robe to Emily and joins Adelia.

"Hahaha now I can move my body after not being in Eldia. Take this, spinning kick!" Garius uses his martial arts skills to kick one of the people who have attacked him.

"What kick is that Master ?."

"Ahahaha, I was just kidding. Don't think too much of it."

Adelia and Garius' physical strength is very different. After Garius defeated two people, Adelia has already swept the floor with the body of her attacker.

"Phew, after all this time I can finally move my body." Garius stretched his muscles, but it seemed like what he was doing was pointless. He did not sweat and felt nothing in his body. He figured that he could pull his hand off and he wouldn't feel anything.

*Sigh ~

"Master, it looks like they are not human." Adelia gave an opinion after observing her opponent's body.

"Ah right! I just pulled one of them by the tail. Tie them up, find out what they really want. Emily, look for something of value."

"Yes, Master !." "Yes !."

Garius searched the body in front of him and found several bronze coins. Looks like this person— This beastman is some kind of fox. With its hairy tail and golden brown ears.

"Finish Master !." reported Adelia after tying the beastman and rounded them on the big rock where they had been sitting.

"Hey hurry up and say what you want."

The beastmen stared at the human with arrows on the head, in front of him. They could not understand how that human could still alive with that arrow.

"Oh you won't answer? Hey Emily, how much is a beastman slave?"

"For a healthy and young beastman, they can fetch a high price sir."

"Hou, looks like good business. Okay, let's sell them at Sangu. Adelia take them."

"Yes, Master !."

"Wait! I'll talk."

"I really like it when there is a man .. smart beastman. Let's quickly say, why are you attacking."

"You have entered into the domain of us Foxes. It was only natural that we would attack."

"Eh, that's how it is. Hahaha, I don't really understand the rules in this place. But I can't just believe in you guys. How about you take me to your leader so I can be sure that the rules in this place are like that." asked Garius.

The foxes exchanged glances then said, "Very well, I am Sajo who will lead you to the tribe leader." Sajo, a well-built beastman, offers himself. Garius was surprised at the size of the beastman, but considering Adelia's strength, Garius think that was natural.

After half an hour of walking, they arrived at the village where the foxes were. Village guards with spears in hand screamed at the group of foxes tied up and pulled up like train. Not long after, an old fox who might be the head of the fox village approached Garius' party.

"What happened to you. Who is this human." The old fox began to observe the three humans in front of the group, especially the one with an arrow on its head.

3