Chapter 35
116 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After observing the pig tribe, Garius and Lily returned to camp.

"Master." Adelia greeted Garius with a smile.

"Umu, are you sure that they are from the pig tribe? Not orcs?" Garius can't wait to ask Lily and ask her before they enter the tent.

"" "Orcs ?." "" and were answered with questions from three women.

"Have you never heard of the term orcs?" Garius added.

"No master." "No sir" "No."

Are there really no orcs in this world? Then what about demons?

"Then have you ever heard of demons?"

"I've heard of it." replied Emily.

"Me too Master." Adelia nodded.

"No sir."

"Hou, only Lily doesn't know? Can you guys explain what you know about demons?" Garius wanted to compare the demons in this world to the demons he knew.

"Um, those demons .. They are like humans but have horns, with black skin. They are good at magic and have a lot of mana plus physical strength above humans."

"Mm, what I heard is like that."

"Really? How scary." Lily asked. It seemed like this was the first time she had heard of it

"Then it's not far from what I know, and for that tool, Lily, can we negotiate with them?"

"Eh? Negotiation ?." Lily tilted her head and looked at Garius with a face that said 'what do you mean'.

"Yeah, I mean, can we ask them to hand over the device."

"Ah, I thought you would just take it. Considering that you can beat Sajo, doesn't that mean that you are strong?"

"Will it not be a problem? I don't want to be chased by all the tribes in the Silent Forest just for stealing a tool."

"It can't be master, in the Forest of Silent the most important thing is strength. If Master can defeat them, the other tribes will not interfere."

"Geez, after a night I thought of a way to negotiate with them." Garius patted his forehead. Then move on. "In that case, we will be watching them to find out where it is and we will steal it."

"What about the human slaves in the mines?" asked Emily.

"What about them ?."

"Aren't you going to save them?"

"They are slaves, so it's only natural to be treated like slaves whoever the owner is. Either human or the pig tribe, so there's no reason to save them." Garius shook his head.

"I thought because Lily said you could beat them, you would catch them all and sell them to slave traders in Sangu." Emily suggested.

"Yes, I could, but not now. There are more important things I have to do. I wouldn't be in Sangu for long if I got the tool."

In fact after freeing Emily from her slave status, Garius wanted to find a place for him to live and pore over the diagrams quietly. But he changed his mind after seeing how slave tools worked and wanted to research it. If he already has the tool, Garius will have no interest in Sangu and will return to his main goal of building a house.

As for the place, Garius already had a few places he thought of, but if you look at the location they are now, the closest place is the beastman shrine that Adelia found. That way he would get a place as well as be able to examine the diagrams on the altar of offerings. Kill two birds with one stone.

"Adelia, can I leave the pig tribe investigation to you?"

"Leave it to me." Adelia patted her chest.

With that night falls, Garius is struggling with his book and the girls joking on the bonfire. If you look at them from afar, you will see like a group of young people camping on their way.

"Lily, if I'm not mistaken you said that in the Silent Forest there are beastmen who have affinity with black elements, do you know where they are?"

"Umm, yeah, I've heard there are some beastmen who have been ostracized like me, and I know one of them."

"What tribe is he from?"

"His name is Kaku. He comes from the cat tribe sir." Lily seemed to imagine her friend named Kaku.

"Is their village far from here?"

"No sir, their village is beyond this mountain." Lily pointing at the Hayes mountains makes Garius furrow his brows and hear muffled laughter from behind the fire.

"Pfftt fufufu, it looks like Lily's understanding about distance is very different from ours." Emily smiled from ear to ear.

It seemed that for the beastmen in the Forest of Silence, a distance of several kilometers was still considered close by them. Then what distance do they consider far? Garius can't imagine it.

"Then how many days do we have to travel to get there?" Garius ignored Emily's sarcasm and continued.

"A week, sir." replied Lily casually. It seemed she didn't understand what Emily was saying.

"I want to recruit your friend, what do you think ?. "

"I think he will be very happy, sir!" Lily nodded her head many times excitedly.

Garius wants to recruit beastmen who have black elemental affinity to create an information network which is now his weakness. And Garius wants to recruit them while Garius is still in the Silent Forest and take them to the beastman altar to perform the ritual. But there was one problem with the plan. Garius can't just trust them and is starting to consider whether or not he will use the Slave Contract.

"Lily, do you want to be my slave?" Garius will bet with Lily. If Lily was to become his slave, he had a chance with another beastman with black elemental affinity. But if Lily refused, he would have to find another way.

"Yes sir, I want to be your slave. I wanted to ask you to make me your slave like sister Adelia, but I'm afraid you will reject me like Emily." So she heard that I refused Emily to become my slave.

*Sigh ~

But I seem to have won the bet. Yes, this way everything is in place and only has to be executed. It is only a matter of time until I find a group of people I can trust and can rely on.

While Emily was shivering across the bonfire when she heard Lily was willing to become Garius's slave, she knew Adelia's abilities, she couldn't imagine the strength of a group of people with abilities like Adelia's. Scary, that was the only word she could use to describe it.

"Master." Adelia emerged from the bush and approached.

"Hmm? Have you found it ?."

"Yes, Master, the tool is in a tent in the middle of their village and is guarded by several beastmen."

"Is there any possibility of taking it without getting caught?"

"I think so, if there's a distraction like the time I took Emily."

"So the only problem is the guard in the tent?"

"Yes, Master." replied Adelia with confidence.

"Then let's do it. But we will not create chaos, we will carry out guerrillas like when we crippled the army of the Kart kingdom in the Lost Forest. Can you do it?"

"Yes, Master !."

"You guys wait here, tidy up the tent and get ready to leave at any time, stay alert and don't be careless." Garius warns Emily and Lily then she goes to the pig village followed by Adelia.

Garius uses the black robe he has given [Stealth] magic and starts sneaking into the pig village. Garius followed Adelia who was moving very fast and arrived a few meters from the tent Adelia was referring to. The door to the tent opened, and inside he could see the slave's tools on a table surrounded by chairs, as if this tent was used for a meeting of the pig tribe.

After Garius saw the slave's tool, he used [Blind] and [Silent] magic to silence the guard which Adelia executed in an instant. Adelia returns to Garius after getting the slave tools and the two of them use [Stealth] to return to the camp.

"Yes, fast, precise without being detected. Looks like your ability has started to reach its peak." Garius praised Adelia who was blushing.

"Okay, now we will go to the cat village to meet Kaku, a friend of Lily. Are you ready?"

"" Yes, Master. "" "Yes." Adelia, Lily and Emily answered in unison and they left with Lily as a guide.

Under the moonlight they walked through the forest which was still covered in melting snow, it seemed that spring was soon to come. Seven days later they arrived at the cat village, but Lily did not lead them into the village. Lily led them deeper into the forest behind the cat village. After finding the two meter high cave Lily called out in a low voice.

"Kaku .. Kaku .. Are you there?" Lily kept calling until a voice came from inside.

"Yes .." the low voice was barely audible. Stiff out with difficulty.

"Eh, what's wrong with you ?." Lily caught Kaku's body when she wanted to fall.

"Ah, it's okay. I just sprained it. What's wrong, Lily? You haven't been here for a long time, I thought I wouldn't see you again." Kaku laughed hoarsely.

"I brought my master to meet you. He wants to bring you out of here."

"Ha .. Your master? Are you now a slave to Lily ?."

"Yes Kaku, and I hope you too." 

1