Chapter 40
89 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later, Garius left the workshop and was greeted by Adelia and friends.

"Adelia, collect the equipment that I made in the workshop. After that, we will start the ritual."

"Yes, Master." Adelia goes to the workshop according to Garius' request.

"What about you? Are you sure of your choice? After the ritual, you will be bound to me and there will be no turning back."

"""Yes, Master !.""" All the beastmen gathered answered in unison.

There are nine beastmen there, six boys and three girls, it looks like when Garius is busy with his work, Kaku and Lily are doing their job properly. Of the various beastmen there, Garius is curious about some of them.

"You, who are from the pig tribe. Do you know our operation this time?."

"About that Master, I have no problem with that. I can only hope that Master can forgive someone there."

"Hmm? Women ?."

"Y-Yes, Master."

"Umu, no problem. You can bring all the women there." That way their tribe will not be extinct, maa I will also feel wrong if I kill a woman.

"Thank you, Master !." then the beastman from the pig tribe knelt down to thank Garius.

"Okay then you, the tiger, wolf and lion tribe." Garius is curious about them, what is the upper class tribe doing here. But this time it was Kaku who raised his hand to answer.

"About that Master, because they have an affinity with black elements, they were kicked out of the village and prohibited from entering the inner Silent Forest and roaming the outside of the forest all this time."

"All right, anyway I will know if you have any indication of betrayal. Just a reminder, if there is even the slightest sign that you are going to betray me, I will kill you with my own hands." Garius began to take off his clothes and reveal himself. The dense Miasma began to spread which was greeted by the screams of the beastmen.

"""Hii .."'"

The beastmen face became white as a sheet and the two of them couldn't hold their fear and started wet their pants.

"I won't hurt you for nothing. But there are some things I can't forgive, understand? Now I'm going to ask for the last time, are you ready?" Garius keep intimidating them to try their determination.

But no sound came from the beastmen, they just knelt there and looked down.

"Okay, you will enter one by one into the cave for ritual. Adelia, Emily, help me."

"Yes, Master." "Okay."

That way the ritual was carried out. The beastmen entered the cave one by one and came out in a miserable state. They were immediately assisted by Kaku, Lily and Emily. While Adelia is in charge of holding the beastmen who are struggling in pain. The ritual lasts until the sun goes down with Summer who was the last to perform the ritual .

Garius shook his head when he saw the seven beastmen who had passed out in front of the cave surrounding the bonfire. Garius waits until they wake up and he starts talking.

"I'll explain the function of your equipment." As if she understood what Garius meant, Adelia took out a pair of shoes and gloves from the space ring and placed them in front of Garius.

The shoes and gloves made of a combination of metal and Magic Beast leather looked sturdy like the armor worn by Royal knights. The knee-length shoes and gloves up to the elbow are covered in matte steel on the front. Gloves that can be used for parrying and punching, shoes specially designed for fast moving and kicking.

Garius provides several enchants in it, starting from the standard enchantment of a clothing-type Magic Tool, namely [Fit] to change the size to fit the user, [Weightless] to reduce weight, and [Waterproof] to prevent rusting quickly. Plus additional Enchants from Garius such as [Mine + Mini Barrier].

"Apart from passive enchants, I have also given active enchants which you must activate before you can use them. The enchants I use in your shoes and gloves are [Mini Barriers] and [Mine] . When you give mana to shoes or gloves, this tool will create a [Barrier] that covers the surface of the glove or shoes and can be used to deflect attacks and can also be used to attack because [Mine] will explode the [Barrier] on impact. And .. " Garius gave a signal to Adelia.

Adelia takes out a 30cm long knife from the space ring and gives it to Garius. The blade was matte black unlike most of the knives they saw.

"I didn't enchant this knife much. I just gave it a standard melee-type enchant [Coating] to increase its sharpness. So the more you apply mana, the sharper this knife will be."

"Doesn't seem too strong." Emily seemed disappointed with the shape of the equipment in her hand that Adelia shared.

"Hahaha, don't you compare it to the glistening armor and weapons of the royal knights. But look at this .." Garius called Adelia and whispered in her ear and before long Adelia nodded and started wearing shoes and gloves.

After fully equipped, Adelia stood in front of the beastmen and began to demonstrate Tae Kwon Do's moves. Adelia who activated [Stealth] appeared and disappear in front of them looking like a ghost, because the equipment was not shiny, Adelia was harder to find when she entered the shadows of the trees.

"""Wow ..""" the beastmen were flabbergasted and Emily shuddered when she found Adelia suddenly appearing behind her.

"Do you understand now ?." Emily just nodded to answer Garius's question.

"Now you guys rest, I will give you three days to familiarize yourself with your bodies and equipment. Good evening." Garius resigned and returned to the workshop.

At the workshop Garius returned to the room inside the Slave Tool with his mind to design Origin, he had assembled a program to reconstruct the fire diagram and the data he had was 80% for basic and intermediate fire magic, the rest was high-level fire magic. Garius does not wait to complete the data, because high-level magic has been monopolized by the academy and the government. But even though it's only basic and intermediate, Garius is already satisfied. He can return to fill in the data and make patches in the future. After finishing the Origin diagram, he could manifest it in a parchment. Now Garius only needs the Fire Core to place Origin and connect it to the Lich Core using the network diagram he took from [Telepathy] to become a Sub-Core. After connecting, Garius officially becomes a fire element magician.

No Slave Soul, no rebellion, Insta Cast for basic and intermediate fire magic Hahaha. Look at this Brian! Soon you will become a strongest magician with six elements in Eldia Hahaha. Oops, I almost forgot, I have to finish this tool asap.

Garius is back to working on diagrams in the room, apart from perfecting Origin, there's a small tool he'd like to make for his slaves. A collar that enchanted with [Network + Amplifier] to expand signal range of [Telepathy] to communicate and three days later he came out of the workshop greeted by all his slaves happily.

"Hmm, looks like you guys are ready." Garius gave Adelia's collar to share with the other slaves. Which then the slaves received and put them on, including Adelia and Emily.

"Okay." After Garius saw that his collar was already in use, he started testing his new product.

(A A test, can you hear me?)

"Yes, Master." replied Adelia.

(Try using your collars to talk to me.)

(Yes, Master.)

(First, say report and say your name to report and say affirmative if you have heard and understood the instructions given.)

(Report , Kaku here.)

(Report, Lily here.)

(Hmm, good. Looks like this tool is working well. It's time for us to go to the Pigs Tribe. Are you ready?)

((( Ready!.)))

(Good. Adelia will take me. You guys are ready in your positions around their village. We'll move when the sun goes down, understand? Now Go !.)

On cue from Garius they sped off towards the village of the pigs.

*Woosh woosh woosh ..

Garius can see from Adelia's back, the scenery is moving backwards fast and blurry because of the speed they are moving. After two days they reached the border of the pig village and they scattered around the village to wait for the sun to set.

(Are any of you tired after running for two days?)

(Report, Kaku is excited.)

(Report, Lily too.)

(Hahaha, looks like you guys are very excited. Alright, as we planned. Use guerrilla strategy and kill quickly without being detected. Kill all but humans and women. Got it?)

(((Yes, Master !.)))

After the sun goes down, the village of pigs is like being attacked by a group of ghosts that can appear and disappear just like that. Ten minutes later, chaos was inevitable. Garius walked casually into the village accompanied by the screams of the female pig tribe who witnessed the murder in front of her. Within half an hour, the pig tribe had lost two hundred of its members, with the rest of the people still fighting and some who had fled, Adelia's turn to hunt the fleeing pig tribe. And Emily is in charge of keeping the humans and the pig tribe women from running away.

3