Chapter 46
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black village has 17 inhabitants. Well arranged simple houses, a wheat field, a small farm and a small pond for raising fish. A village inhabited by a superhuman that Garius named Ninja, they work together to build and care for their village. The ninjas took turns to grow crops and care for their livestock.

Currently, only Buta is married. He managed to save his lover who was the only woman from the pig village that had gone in one night. They look happy and Buta's wife becomes the most active beastman taking care of their fields and livestock.

On the vacant lot in the village stood the tents where the Tiger King's envoys camped. This is the second day they camp there. After receiving the report from the previous envoy, the priestess Giaru volunteered to take a look at the real situation in the former pig village and become a mediator and negotiator if needed.

When Lily and the ninjas returned to the village, Garius was waiting for them at the guardrail of their village. Lily still carried the nun she had caught on her shoulder. Not long after they arrived at the front of the village, priestess Giaru passed after exchanging glances and bowed to Garius.

"Excuse me." said Giaru.

"Mm." Garius just nodded his head to let the priestess to enter his village without looking at her and spoke with Lily.

"Lily, Summer, take that woman to my workshop. Apart from Lily and Summer you can go back to your work."

"" "Yes, Master." ""

"Why the workshop? Don't we have a basement in my house?" asked Emily.

"Mm, that's for interrogating ordinary humans. But not for this nun."

"Uh, you mean .."

"Yes, she's just like you Emily. Superhuman."

Emily's footsteps stopped, she froze there staring at Garius's back, which was getting farther and farther away.

“Of course, it's not just us who have the means to strengthen humans. Sigh ~” Emily shook her head and returned to her house.

At the workshop, Garius asked Lily to put the nun on the altar.

"Umu, because this chain is not enough to restrain a human like her. I ask you to protect me from this woman." Garius looks at Lily and Summer.

"" Yes, Master. "" Lily and Summer suddenly became full of smiles and exchanged glances with their blushing faces.

"Brian, what are you doing? Come here for a moment, I have something to show you." Garius called Brian who was hitting something with his hammer and stood beside the nun.

"Um, wait a minute." came Brian's answer that didn't stop swinging his hammer.

Garius didn't wait for Brian, he saw the unconscious nun dressed with a cheongsam with long sleeves slit up to her thigh and began to unbutton her shirt.

After all the coverings on the nun's front were removed, Garius could see the magic circle on top of her chest which was shaped like a winged golden-yellow hexagon.

As Garius removed the 'meat' that was blocking his sight, Brian's voice was heard across the altar.

"Ahem, is this what you want to show me?"

"Mm, but I can't clearly see it because this 'flesh' is getting in my way. You pull the right side so I can see clearly."

For a moment, Brian exchanged glances with Lily and Summer, whose faces were already bright red and smiled bitterly as Brian stretched out his hands.

"Hmm ?, hey Brian. Your hands are shaking, haven't you eaten yet?"

"Eh, please ignore my trembling hands, Master."

"Umu, well now you have a look at this. This magic circle is very different from what we have. Apart from the dense smell of holy elements, this magic circle does not have a beastman frame but rather a human frame? Is this frame useful for strengthening the five senses of the human race? "

"Let me see, Um, very different, Master." Brian nodded.

"Hey Brian, your nose is bleeding. Are you .. Ah I understand .. Well, you back to your job. Leave this new magic circle to me." Garius is starting to understand where Brian's weirdness is coming and shakes his head.

"Yes, Master .." Brian seemed to hesitate to let go of what he was holding before he got a smack to his head from Lily and returned to swinging his hammer.

After Brian left, Garius took out a parchment and started drawing. It didn't take long for him to stop.

"Looks like I forgot something .." Garius looked at Lily and Summer for answers.

"She has passed out for an hour, Master, it looks like this woman will soon regain consciousness."

"Ah right, you guys help me take off her clothes. When finished, hold on tight, don't let this woman struggle. I'll prepare a slave ritual for her." Garius said casually and started to close his eyes to prepare the slave magic circle.

"Yes, Master." Lily and Summer worked quickly.

"M-master .. Is it necessary to take off all her clothes like that?.” Brian, who stopped swinging his hammer, asked.

"Hmm? Of course not."

"W-Then why ..." Brian said with a wheezy breath.

"Because I like what I see. I can only enjoy it with my eyes, so that's what I'm going to do."

"O-oh, I see." Brian seemed unable to endure the stimulation from what he saw and withdrew from the Workshop. "Then excuse me. Call me if you need anything."

"Um, if you be-" Garius who wanted to ask Brian for something stopped talking when he saw the movement of the nun in front of him.

"Argh .."

"Mm, looks like he's regained consciousness." Garius nodded his head at Lily and Summer to signal and start his slave ritual.

"Eh..hey! What are you doing !?" The nun screamed as she felt something in her body. But her scream got no answer. After she opened her eyes and looked around, the woman began to struggle with all her strength.

"Arrghhh! Let go!" Clara continued to struggle. But because of Lily and Summer, she couldn't do much until the ritual was over and Clara stopped struggling.

"Okay, now you are a slave. I ask you to be quiet and not move." said Garius casually.

Clara looked at the lich in front of her with hatred which then turned to pain.

"Argh! .. You! .." Clara struggled again while enduring the pain in her spirit.

"I told you, you are now my slave. I command you to be quiet and not move." Garius repeated his command again but seemed not to be heard by Clara, who continued to struggle before she had a seizure and fainted.

"Umu, now I can continue my work. Lily hold this thing so it doesn't block my view." Garius pointed at the 'flesh' in front of him and returned to drawing in a parchment.

Several hours later, the incident repeated itself. Likewise a few hours later. Until twelve hours later, Garius finished copying the diagram on Clara's chest and summoned Emily to replace him.

(Emily, I'm done with the magic circle. Now you can interrogate her.)

(Okay, I'll be right there.) Emily replied, who arrived not long after.

"Ask everything we need to know. How did they perform the strengthening ritual, how much fighting strength they had and most importantly, what they wanted from me and their plans."

"Mm, I'll try. But don't expect much. Looks like this girl is a tough nut to crack." 

"No problem, take all you can."

After changing with Emily, Garius goes to the porch of his house to analyze the magic circle he just got. Garius turns into a statue that closes his eyes in front of his house.

Two days later, a green light emitted from Garius' eyes indicating that he opened his eyes and came out of the space inside the Slave Tool.

(I'm done, how about you Emily.)

(Ah.. I also finished yesterday. It turns out that after repeatedly fainting from the slave tattoo, she didn't fight back much and immediately told me everything.)

(Mm, great. Then ?.)

(Just a moment. I've prepared a report in case you're done with your work. I'll send it over there.)

(Then what about that nun ?.)

(She is still being held in the dungeon. I've asked two ninja to watch over her.)

(Umu, please bring that woman to my house. Let Adelia watch over her. I don't want the nun's existence to interfere with the development of our village.)

((Yes Master.)) Two ninjas who asked by Emily to keep an eye on Clara answered.

Not long after, on the porch of Garius' house there is a strange combination of people gathered there. Garius looked from left to right, there were the priestess of the Goddess Kali temple, the nun from the Goddess Astra church, Adelia, and several other ninjas.

"What are you doing here .. There are already Adelia, Paul and Sam here. You can go back to your respective jobs."

"But, Master .." answered Kaku.

"Relax. Leave it to me."

"" "Yes, Master." ""

1