Chapter 48
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, miss. We can only accompany you until here. Be careful on the way!." Paul said goodbye to Clara after escorting her to the border of Fox and Sangu villages.

Clara who was running stopped to see Paul and Sam were not behind her. Leaving her alone there.

"What really happened .." Clara was stunned there, she still couldn't believe that she could return safely after all that had happened.

While Clara was confused, the Ninjas were feeling the same way.

"I want you to pack things."

"" "Pack up ?!" ""

"Mm, it looks like I can't stay here any longer. In a moment, we will be attacked from two directions. The troops of the Tiger King and the Holy Army. I will not force you. You can freely choose where you want to go."

"Let us fight Master. At least we cannot retreat without a fight." Kaku representing the beastmen expressed his opinion.

"What about the village we have worked so hard to build, Master." Buta added.

"I also thought like that. But I don't want to lose you. No, it's not time yet. I still need you, that's why I'm looking for a way where there is no bloodshed."

The ninjas exchanged glances with each other before they lowered their heads and said in unison.

"" "Yes, Master !." ""

"I'm not leaving today, you still have time to think about it. Now you can go back to your job."

"" "Yes, Master !." ""

After the ninja left, Garius returned to the workshop to discuss the rituals he would perform. Adelia was very happy when Garius said he would make a new body and she immediately joined Kaku and the other ninjas to collect the materials Garius needed.

°°°

"How is it?." asked Adelia.

"No reaction yet." Brian replied.

They were standing in front of a two meter tall pile of red meat shaped like eggs and within it the silhouette of a human could be seen embracing a faintly glowing core.

It has been three days since Adelia, Paul, Sam and Brian have taken turns watching the egg since the Homunculus ritual was performed. Initially the ritual was carried out like the first ritual they did, but after the cocoons were formed, the outer shell of the cocoons started to harden and turned into the transparent eggs they saw today.

When Adelia and Brian are restless like waiting for a woman to give birth. The silhouette inside the egg started to move. Garius straightens up and puts his feet on the floor before he reaches for the wall of the egg and tries to rip it off.

(Ugh, test .. Is anyone there.) Garius tries to call for help after having a hard time moving inside the egg.

"Master !." After hearing Telepathy from Garius, Adelia quickly approached the egg and saw that Garius seemed to be drowning.

"Master! What to do?" Brian, who came after hearing Adelia's scream, began to panic.

(Use something to rip it off.) After getting directions from Garius, Adelia immediately pulls the knife out of her thigh and stabs it into the egg in front of her.

* Stab

Adelia pulled the knife down to widen the hole and water started to come out of the hole she had made.

* Sq- Pour.

Not long after the egg was torn, Garius was carried away along with the flowing water. Adelia and Brian, who were soaked, saw Garius on his stomach on the floor and immediately helped him to his feet.

"Hahaha wait a minute, I still don't really feel my feet. Who would have thought that the formation process would take so long."

"Master .. You look .. Different ?." Brian couldn't hide his curiosity and asked.

Garius who hears Brian's question looks at his body. Now Garius looks just like a white guy you used to meet in Detroit. The white male was 180cm tall, unlike the Asian-faced man from before.

"Yes, this is my new face. Am I handsome?"

Brian smiled bitterly and looked at Adelia to ask her opinion, but it seemed like Adelia was focused on something else and was looking down. Brian subconsciously followed Adelia's line of sight and found what caught Adelia's attention so much that she blushed.

"Ahem, Adelia. Looks like Garius needs something to cover his body." said Brian.

"Eh? Ah, wait a minute." Adelia sounded panicked and started messing with the space ring before she pulled out the mantle that Garius used to wear.

Once Garius started to gain control of his new body, he started doing warm-up movements.

"Umu, this body is more flexible than the previous body. I think with this body I can perform strengthening rituals." Garius nodded in satisfaction with his new body and looked at Brian.

"I've prepared everything." Brian replied as he took out some parchments from his pocket.

"Good! Then we just do the ritual."

"" Yes, Master. ""

Garius took off his coat and lay down on the altar. With the help of Brian, it didn't take long before a winged magic circle began to form on Garius's chest. Since Garius can't feel pain, the ritual just ended without difficulty.

"How do you feel, Master?" asked Brian.

"Hmm? Looks like the senses strengthening has no effect on me. Visibility and hearing remains as usual."

"So that's it, what a shame."

"No problem. Now we can continue our previous plan. How about the preparations?" Garius asked Adelia, who had been a spectator.

"The ninjas are packed and can leave at any time, Master." replied Adelia.

"Okay." Garius nods and uses his Telepathy.

(Ahem, the ninjas who will come with me can gather at my house. I'll be there soon.)

(((Yes, Master.)))

Garius comes out of the workshop and stops by his house to put on Brian's hands-down outfit before he goes to the porch. There, Garius again saw a row of Ninjas kneeling in front of his big chair.

"Hmm? All of you are here, are you all going to come with me?"

"" "Yes, Master !." ""

"Thanks to you, we can experience a better life than before, Master. And we think our life will be even better if we come with you." said Kaku.

"Yes from the beginning that was my goal. I will not promise anything. If you come with me, that means you are my slaves."

"" "Yes, Master." ""

"Okay, we're leaving this morning. You guys are sleeping now, because tomorrow will be a tiring day."

"" "Yes, Master !." ""

The night just passed and morning arrived. When Garius came down the hill, the ninjas were already there and they left for Sangu.

In Sangu, Garius meets the Slave Trader he has met to chat and find out how to become a Slave Trader. As before, that Slave Trader offered the same thing as Garius to become Slave Suppliers for him and handed over 20 human slaves or 10 beastman slaves which Garius immediately accepted and worked on.

Before returning to the silent forest, Garius bought a horse carriage to carry his slaves and went to the fox village. With the strength of the ninjas, it didn't take Garius long to capture ten fox tribes to become his slaves.

"Let go !."

"Hahaha, we meet again Sajo!"

"Uh, who are you. Why do you know my name."

"Hey, don't you recognize your old friend." Lily took off the hood that covered her face.

"Li-Lily! You, didn't we already have an agreement not to interfere in our respective affairs?"

"Hahaha, sorry Sajo. This is an order from the Master. He said this is to pay for the arrow in his head and Master also said that it's time for you to end your bandit game in the silent forest."

"You! Hey, let go !."

Sajo continued to struggle and Kaku ended it with a chop around his neck. After making ten fox slaves, Garius returned to Slave Trader to create Slave Trader ID cards.

"Hou, promising young man. I didn't expect that you would get ten beastman slave so soon."

"Stop the pleasantries. Like I said yesterday. Don't try to trick me. I've brought ten beastman slaves, it's time for you to fulfill our agreement." Garius acted as the son of an arrogant aristocrat.

"Hahaha, Good! A Slave Trader must have that much guts. I'm satisfied with your appearance. Okay wait a minute, I'll make a letter of introduction for you. Here's 100 gold for your payment."

"Umu, write my name correctly. Otherwise they won't recognize me."

"Of course, of course. Garius from Garm, right. I'm not that old and I'm not senile yet." Oops, looks like that Slave Trader is starting to lose his temper. But Garius is fearless and true to his character.

"Hump, I don't know."

"Okay, here's the letter of introduction. You just have to take it to the Adventurer's Guild to get the Slave Trader card. Hey, is it true that you already have Slave Tools?"

"Hmm? If so, what?"

"Hahaha, of course of course. I don't know where you got that tool, I also don't care. Now I've fulfilled my promise to make a recommendation letter. I think our business is over here. Before I left, I was interested in one of your servants, Mr. Garius. A - " Garius knows where their conversation is going and he interrupts the Trader.

"Keep on dreaming old man. They are the chosen slaves that I have cared for since childhood. Since we are finished, bye !."

"Hahaha, good !. See you again Mr. Garius!"

1