Chapter 53
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days later, Kaku returned and immediately met Garius in his carriage.

* Knock

"Come in." Kaku enters after hearing answer from Garius.

"Here Master." Once inside, Kaku gives an object the size of a thumb to Garius.

"Hahaha, good job! Where did you find it?"

"About three days from here, Master."

"All right, you guys rest first before we go there tomorrow."

"Yes, Master. Excuse me then."

Garius spun the rubber fruit in his hand before he put it on the table and climbed out of the carriage to go to Brian's workshop.

"Yo Brian, is it over?"

"Master! I've finished half of it." Brian stops hitting his hammer and grabs objects from a nearby table before he hands it over to Garius.

"Um, I'll take this." Garius takes a tube-like object with a curved surface.

"What's that, Master?"

"Hahaha let's go to the beach, it will be clearer if you see it in person."

After arriving at the beach, Garius put a wind core into the tube and filled it with mana.

* Whirlwind

Like his first trial, a whirlwind began to form. But this time the whirlwind was in the tube and the wind had only one place to escape. As the whirlwind got bigger, Garius's body started to get pushed backwards. Garius uses [Anti Gravity] magic on his body and his body begins to lift off the ground as he points the tube down.

"Hahaha, look at this Brian !." Garius puts more mana into the [Thruster] in his hand and Garius' body shoots upwards.

As Garius stopped the mana he was giving the [Thruster], his body floated through the air for a moment before he started free falling down. Garius didn't panic, he put more mana into Anti Gravity magic and his body stopped mid-air. After his body stabilized in mid-air, Garius returned to filling his mana into the [Thruster] in his hand and his body was pushed in the opposite direction to where the tube was aimed.

"Master .." Adelia came out of nowhere and looked at Garius who was flying here and there in the air.

Accompanying Garius's laughter, the Ninjas began to gather where Brian was. But not long after that Garius started running out of mana so he could not maintain his magic and began to fall freely to the sea.

"Aaaaaa."

* watersplash

"" "Master!" "" Adelia and the Ninjas ran to the place where Garius fell to see how he was.

(Hahaha, calm down. I'm fine, it's just that it looks like the heavy metal bones are making my body unable to float so I'll walk over there.)

The running ninjas stopped by the beach and soon Garius emerged from the water carrying a sea plant on his head.

"Master .." Adelia came running to help get rid of the sea plants.

"Hahaha, how?"

"How cool, Master." replied Adelia.

"Although this is still in the experimental stage, we have seen that flying is not something that is impossible. It can be done!"

"Master .." The stunned Dogo began to speak.

"Umu, I will continue to develop this magic. That time will come soon Dogo. When you can fly through the air. Hahaha." Garius nodded and patted Dogo's shoulder.

"Yes, thank you very much."

"Wow, that was so cool, Master!" said Brian.

"Hahaha, I really want to try it, sir." Paul added.

"Um, just wait. It won't be long, Paul. Not much longer." Garius walked along with comments about his trial this time until he got to the camp.

After changing his wet clothes, Garius joins his friends for the night before they leave the next day.

* Knock

"We're here, Master." came Kaku's voice from outside the carriage.

Garius came out of the carriage to see a natural wall hundreds of meters high as far as the eye could see. The cliff path in front of them was only five meters wide with steep cliffs leading directly to the sea below.

"Whoa, looks like it's dangerous." commented Garius.

"Yes, Master. But the rubber tree is not that way." answered Kaku.

"Eh, then where?"

"I found it behind this mountain, but we can't go there by carriage."

"Mm, okay. We'll rest for a bit and park here and then continue on foot."

"Yes, Master."

Kaku walks through the forest that seems untouched by humans for a long time. He used his knife to cut the knee-deep grass and paved the way for the person behind him. Garius and Brian are seen chatting about something while occasionally looking around. After several hours of walking, Kaku finally gave the news to Garius that they had arrived and brought him in front of a tree.

"Here it is, master." Kaku pointed at the rubber fruit on top of his head that dangled downward.

"Okay, we'll camp here, you and Brian come with me." Garius pointed at Kaku before approaching the big tree trunk.

"How many trees are there like this?. "

"A lot, about two hectare Master."

"Mm, then we don't need to linger here. If a day we get around 40kg, we only need two days."

Garius took out a knife and slashed the tree trunk from top to bottom, making a screw-like carving in the tree trunk. After a circular incision in the tree trunk, Garius made a hole and stuck the branch as a drop point for the sap to flow.

"Mm, you guys will do like this in the morning at the same time the sun rises." said Garius as he put the wooden glass under the twig that he stuck.

"Yes, but what about the fruit ?." asked Kaku.

"No, I don't need that. The fruit is inedible. The most important thing about this tree is its sap."

"What's this, Master?" asked Brian.

"I'll explain later. But now it's time we made a place to forge. We'll be busy Brian."

"Hahaha, okay."

Garius returns to the ninjas who are setting up a tent and looking for a corner to make a hollow cube with earth magic that he will use as a workshop.

[Earth Wall]

* Earthquake

After the three earthen walls stood up, Garius used [Earth Wall] to make a temporary roof. Buildings like this cannot be used for a long time because sooner or later they will collapse depending on the density of the soil.

After the temporary workshop was built, Garius started to take out equipment and get to work right away. The ninjas came the next day carrying 80kg of liquid rubber which was packed in used barrels.

"Eh? So many. are you sure?"

"yes Master. We got 40kg per hectare."

"Hahaha, this is too much. Okay, tomorrow we can go straight to Forti. You don't need to collect rubber anymore."

"Yes, Master."

"But 80kg .. Ninja speed is very efficient Hahaha."

"Thank you Master !."

"Uh, you're still there." Garius doesn't think that Kaku can still hear him, and Kaku's thanks make it awkward.

"Yes, Master."

"Okay, I'll try to make something up now. You can go back to camp."

"Yes, Master."

"Brian, let's finish the prototype today."

"Hahaha, ready Master."

Garius continued his work until sunrise and began packing his way back to the southern highway before they continued on to Forti.

Not much happened until they came to the end of the cliff path, a tree trunk crossing the middle of the road blocking them.

(Dogo here, Bandits are seen on the hill!)

(Hou, so they chose this place to attack us. Remember, don't kill. They are our money.)

(((Yes, Master !.)))

"You didn't join?" asked Emily before she left the carriage.

"Nope, I have more work to do."

"Oh okay. I'll exercise a little." Goodbye Emily.

Garius returns to parchment at his desk, Brian, who is in work mode, has dark circles under his eyes. He wrestles with parchment across from Garius.

"Finish Master !." Brian gets up from his seat and walks around the table to give Garius the parchment in his hand.

"Hou, great. Now all we need is the outer design. You should take a break, save your energy to work when we get to Forti and find a workshop there."

"Yes, Master. Then I ... Will ..." Brian couldn't finish his words and fell asleep on the table.

Garius shook his head. He placed Brian's magic circle parchment onto the pile of parchments on the table and looked at the shoe design in front of him.

Garius' favorite hiking shoe design when he was a member of the Nature Lovers Club. Shoes that he could only see on the cellphone screen because they were very expensive, now Garius will make them. And guess what? Those shoes will be able to use magic! So these shoes are better.

Garius is very excited, with rubber and zippers. He has many choices as to what he will make. Starting from shoes, mountain bags, camping gear to underwear.

Hehehe, this way I can see Adelia in a bikini. Oh, don't forget parasols, balls and swimming tires.

1