Mr. Kori
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Mr kori)

The bell rung and abruptly broke their conversation.

"Morning class, as I put on the board my name is Mr. Kori and I'll be your film teacher this year." Enju kept inspecting him, he isn't the silver-haired boy no way he is. His ears and his eyes are different, the only similarity would be in age. This sounds ridiculous, but he can't confirm it either so there has got to be a chance.

"First, how many wanted film class?" Half of the hands popped up.

"Second, how many brought cameras?" Again only half." With Enju's hand staying down.

Mr. Kori started handing over cameras to the half in the classroom that didn't have any. When he came by Enju she can smell his cologne, it's addicting to smell but still. It's hard to say that he could be her long-lost brother. She started trying to remember if she actually did have a brother though. In her memory's she can remember a silver-haired kid. She can't recall much of anything though.

"Alrighty attention class, let's start off the first lesson strong with a basic lesson to understand the concept." He brings out a blueberry and held it in between his fingers.

"Now the first lesson and you should remember is well, shot composition. Specifically, the rule of thirds, if you always have the action in the middle of the screen it not only feels boring but it'll be harder to let the background shine in all its glory. So for that make a grid of a three by three and focus the actions on the intersecting lines. Keeping it like this you can build the background in many shots and have the audience's eyes flow around the entire area." Enju continued studying his face, the blonde hair looks the exact same color as hers. The glasses looked expensive though, his face structure looked off also. The cheeks are hidden and the ears don't look the same size or have the same shape if her memory doesn't fail her that is.

"Now take a shot and try to keep me in the rule of thirds." He stood completely still with a blueberry perfectly on the intersecting line. Most of the shutters only went off one but there was a Constant shutter going off by a few girls in the class. Eventually, they finished with Mr. Kori still smiling.

"Now let's get into the next topic, what is an action? Since you want to keep the action in the rule of thirds what is action to you?" A girl in pink raised her hand.

"Wouldn't an action just be what a character is currently doing that progresses the plot forward?"

"Good good now get your cameras ready and take a pic of an action."

He's held out a crate of blueberries, he threw the entire crate, with a burst of shutter clicks echoing the classroom. Enju reacted with a poorly timed shot, but when she looked at the pic she finds him on the opposite side of the room. When she looks up he's back near the crate of blueberries. She knew it was less than a second as even she didn't see him move from that spot. Maybe even less than a millisecond but only something like Koro-sensei could pull that feat off. Enju eyes Mr. Kori, maybe this mundane life could get interesting, Enju thought to herself.

Class ended before she knew it, every second is spent thinking. Thinking of kori and how he pulled it off, maybe she should've asked but then again it would be weird to ask such an inhuman question. Maybe a magic trick, something like those special effects in a film. Soon, before she realized it, the final bell of the day has already rung.

She exits the class only to be pulled by one arm. Immediately she turns at the one pulling to show the pink-dressed girl.

"Kori was it?" The girl still pulling her. "I got a few questions for you about Mr. Kori."

"Care to stop pulling on me?"

"Hah, no."

"What did I do to deserve this? I don't even know him personally." Enju started struggling but Enju is much weaker than the girl in full pink, She has on a woolen beret with solid rose color, she's in a rosy-colored top with a white undershirt. "What is up with you? Why are you takinggggg me..."

"For an interrogation." Enju starts looking back at any crime she's committed. "Wait so are you taking me to question about me or Mr. Kori? I'll fess up to any crimes I've committed right now just please let me go home... actually this is more interesting than home."

"You don't like your household?"

"Not when my dad's not there."

"Then you're not planning on escaping?"

"Please let me go." With this plea, Enju falls flat on the hard solid ground. "Owie, why?"

"Want me to get you into a neck hold?"

Enju immediately gets into a salute.

"No ma'am please ask away or your stare might kill me."

"..."
"I... don't think I'm that ugly."

"Most beautiful-ugly being around!" An empty threat, she would've gotten mad from my earlier insult but didn't. No way she'll hit me. Now upon that moment, Enju knew she had made a grave error.

"Aww, you really think so? That's the sweetest thing someone's told me..." she looks genuinely happy, and in Enju's mind, she's not even that bad looking. Adorable though couldn't even describe those short lashes and a thin red strip of hair in the Black Sea flowing down to her shoulders.

"I regret adding ugly... now say what you want to say."

"Oh ahem right, There's a fan club for Mr. Kori and we were wondering if you knew any- why are you so far away?"

"You're scary. Super scary. Maybe more on the creepy side but sti-"

"I just joined a few minutes ago."

"Why Mr. Kori?"

"Just because... have you seen him? If I was his sister I would sti- never mind that would be a bit inappropriate. But anyhow we just wanted more information on him, and you asked if he was your brother really amped it up. So what do you say we follow him and see what he's up to."

"Isn't... that just a nice way of saying you're gonna stalk him?"

"Noooooooo.... maybe.... look I just want some photos of him, his look is that of a pretty boy."

"..."
this girl... is creepy, but I do need to talk to him so it would probably do me good to join her as having a tag along we could both witness the magic trick. "What's your name?"

"Me? Lenn smith. I am a caucasi-"

"Don't need to know now cmon."

======================================

I get a feeling sometimes, that I'm moving in my sleep. Although I could never control how I'm moving or see how I'm moving, but my body moves. Although that's not the point I'm trying to make in my dream diary my point is I've felt something just a few days ago. Something that overwhelmed me so much so that it woke me up immediately, it wasn't a nightmare or a dream. Yet my unconscious body feared it. So much so my heart was pounding on the walls of my heart screaming to not go back to sleep. So I ignored it and went back to sleep only to find nothing... hopefully I don't get enough sleep so that I can sleep peacefully. School can fix that if I just stay up enough...

2 days till school

1