lonely wolf
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enju Looked down the hallway around a corner, her head popping out as lenn is standing above her. The First door on the right would be Mr. Kori and the exit to the school down the hall.

"Hey, lenn you think he'll actually exit through there?"

"Shush and watch, we already scouted his car and found this is where he would exit." Enju lowered herself a little more.

"I wish I'm never your target."

Mr. Kori's door opened, a golden fluff comes out first then the body. He locks the door and started walking but kept looking around the place. Enju gets dragged back.

"Cmon let's go." With a finger over her lips, they started tailing.

After minutes of tailing him, she notices a constant obsession for him to look around at stuff, and taking pictures. Over three minutes he's already taken a count of 24 pictures.

Enju typed on her phone and shown it to Lenn.
(Where's his car?)

Lenn started typing and Enju received a message.
(He passed it.)

(You have my phone number? How?)

(Extended researchy important stuff anyways just keep following)

(You really think you can take pretty boy, you serious?)

Lenn started walking faster, ignoring what she texted. After a few seconds had passed something puzzling comes up, he was already down two blocks within a few seconds. Yet he's only been walking this entire time, Enju started running also and together they found him entering a coffee shop. He was seen sitting near the window smiling at the waiter. Enju and Lenn watched him from around the street corner, Lenn is seen taking out a camera and aiming it right at Mr. Kori.

The shutter clicked, Enju and Lenn checked the photo only to find Mr. Kori staring right into the camera. When looking up he's seen, palm on his chin watching them as if he saw them the entire time. with one finger up waving for them to come inside.

"Wh-what do we do?" Lenn seemed in a little bit of a panic.

"Should calmly walk in there, tell him we coincidentally bumped into him."

"But what if that doesn't work and we're turned in for stalking?"

"We're minors, shouldn't be over a day in jail."

"B-but then our reputation?"

"You think he's that petty to report us to the police? With a face like that he should be used to girls fan going crazy over him."

Moments later, Enju and Lenn are awkwardly sitting across from Mr. Kori. His demeanor doesn't seem to have changed from his school demeanor. He's watching their every movement, with even a single finger lifting deserving of his eye's attention.

"So want to order a drink? It'll be on me."

"Ah-ha I can pay for my own drink." Lenn pulled out a wallet while keeping an eye on the teacher.

"I just won't have anything eheh..." Enju laughed uncomfortably.

"Don't be shy, this is my favorite place to create and plan out classes." Mr. Kori seemed genuine but it's weird. He was able to identify them from a few blocks away, which was hard for even Enju's impeccable eyes to have done.

"Then I want what you're having." Enju smiled softly. "How did you even know we were looking at you?"

"I could notice from the bright rose dress and camera pointing at me." He sat up straight with a calm look.

"So? Why have you been tailing me? Pretty dangerous world, what if I was evil and killed you?" He gave off a smug smile, "to kill off a character how would I teach such a thing with flair?"

He brought out a laptop and started typing. "Answer the question while I think."

A waiter walked over, "New orders?"

"Ah yes could we get another Fat Pat with ice cream and a small cherry without seed alongside gold chocolate sprinkles and a tall whip cream?"

What... just what... is what Enju's thinking, completely speechless. She looked over to Lenn stunned, and well Lenn seems to be in a dreamy land, what happened to being turned in as a stalker! With her two palms both on her chin, she seems to be casually fantasizing. With a tap on her cheek to wake her up Lenn jumps.

"Coconut choco coffee." She immediately went back to being dreamy.

What... what is a coconut choco coffee... why does it sound good... who comes up with these things?

The waiter left

"So about you tailing me? Why?" The clicks on the keyboard stopped momentarily.

"We weren't tailing yo-"

"I noticed since I came out of the classroom." His head popped from over the laptop and she's met with a stare from above the glasses.

"I- um well... we just wanted to ask some questions but you were too fast." Another fake smile came from Enju as she prayed he'll buy into it.

"Oh! Perfect! I also had a few questions for you guys." He pulled out a paper with all his student's faces on it. She could even see hers which he quickly wrote an X on along with Lenn's. "What do you guys want for birthday presents?"

"I want youuuu..." Lenn quickly answered.

"Mmm that'll be a bit... impossible... will a personal customizable doll do? A few cheap handcrafted dolls to look like me?" He seemed pretty serious about this whole gift thing.

"Photos could work just as well..." Lenn, no morals at all once she knows she's safe.

"I don't really want a gift, just came here to ask questions." Enju continued to eye his every pen stroke. He was back on his laptop again clicking away.

"We can do a photoshoot later I suppose but what kind of photos would you like?"

"Magazine covers."

"Teacher and student no, I'd rather not. Besides I don't find the appeal of magazine covers, why must they get into such poses."

Is he... no he must be talking about men pose rather than women poses... unless.

"We came here to ask questions, you said you don't remember your family correct?" Enju already knew Lenn isn't gonna be any help so might as well solo this.

"Well I'd rather not answer that, but I'll give you this. I'm looking for someone important to me, not a family member but just someone." His movement starts swaying, could he be lying? "Not a lover but a master."

"Is he old and stoic like in those fantasy stories?" Lenn seems to have snapped out of it.

"Um... she's pretty stoic yea but not old." He started swaying further before being abruptly stopped by the waiter who placed a medium-sized cup.

The waiter started off with what seems like tea, then condensed sweet milk, he stirred it. It turned orangish, with a sweet smell coming off. Then ice cream is added along with whipped cream, some golden sprinkles on top, and finally a cherry.

Too fancy... for such a small... drink.

The waiter handed over Enju's drink and finished making Lenn's drink. Enju took a sip. It's beyond sweet, something only sugar addicts would get. She looked up at, Mr. Kori who was once again swinging left and right.

Then
Crrk

The window sounds like it cracked, Enju at the window side turned immediately to find a hand on the window. Cracks radiate from the middle of the palm, but with a blink, it sort of just disappeared. Yet she felt an unwanted gaze, watching from afar.

It seemed like Mr. Kori and Lenn didn't notice anything. Probably another one of her vivid imagination.

"Okay! Mr. Kori, would you care to explain this picture?" She showed him the photo she took in class while also showing Lenn's photo, both photos were taken near the same time as the blueberries are barely one frame apart yet Mr. Kori is on the opposite side of the room. "This is odd don't you think? Care to explain it?"

He's looked real carefully, his swaying has stopped and he was completely focused.

"Optical camera tricks had a few mirrors that projected me to appear on the opposite side, That's all." This is the logical conclusion, she knew there's no other way to explain it besides her imagination.

"Could you show me it later?"

"Yes yes of course."

The day passes, with Lenn already have left, Mr. Kori is still typing away at his laptop as Enju just watched.

"So... are you my brother?"

"Can't recall, ya see that's why I said I can't tell you, I can't recall a thing. Only five years ago was I able to remember?"

His body movement seemed odd like he's not telling the truth. Rather swaying casually, he was anchored to the seat.

"Well um, I should probably get going, dad might be worried." Enju hopped out and started running back, she lived awfully close to the school. It took her about 20 minutes to get to her block. But smoke runs up, near the school.

Without hesitation, she ran towards the smoke with her camera ready. What if there is a fire, what is she going to do... her steps slowed down. What can I do? Maybe call the police and alert them of an early fire. She started running again, this time much faster than before.

Once she reached the school block she found the smoke to be coming out of one room only. She also heard gunshots, it's Mr. Kori's room. She ran even faster. The door to the school is blasted wide open, inside she found markings on the sidewall, along with scratches on the floor half the size of her.

What could make such scratches...

She heard more gunshots down the hallway and prepared her camera. Calling the police and explaining this would only be more of an issue.
She feels the ground shaking as the gunshots near, she saw a familiar figure with a gun in hand. Shooting at whatever is causing the ground to shake. A fluff of blonde hair with his pretty-boy face, shooting at a large monstrous four-legged creature that dripped some sort of liquid from its pink mouth. It's the size of the hallway and doubled the size of Mr. Kori, it delivered a quick attack with its jaw. Mr. Kori seemingly made a circle on the ground while sliding a book with the same fancy circle to Enju's foot. With a quick bright flash they're back in Mr. Kori's smoking classroom, he quickly cleaned up the smoke.

"What're ya doing here for?"

"T-to investigate?" I didn't catch the monster did I? Enju's hand was shaking. "W-what was that?"

"Nothing of your concern now look I don't have enough power or magic to protect both of us, so do your best to stay in this classroom and don't make yourself a target." He's seen drawing on some of the chairs and booked it out of the room. The chairs flung at the door and trapped Enju inside.

Enju went up to the door and started looking through the glass trying to get an angle. She found a humanoid figure this time however, it doesn't look human in the slightest, his body is made up of a black liquid. Dripping down his, what looked like a robe, although hard to tell as it's mostly black. His hand was seen pointing down towards the hall and the monstrous creature ran toward where Mr. Kori was. It looked like they didn't notice or care about Enju's presence.

A bright blue beam hits the priest-like creature and a portion of its body is gone.

Duck

Enju instinctively ducked only to hear the room crashing. When she looks back up the top half of the wall is entirely gone while the window side seemed to have sustained a large scar.

Looking back up she finds the four-legged creature growling at Mr. Kori. More shots are fired at its face but they're barely leaving a mark compared to the priest who looked almost healed up.

Who told her to duck... and why did it sound like herself, how did she know. She had found a pen on the ground.

Do it

No hesitation she threw it at the priest, although lousy, it had got the priest to look at her before shortly getting his head blown off.

With the priest gone, the four-legged creature also disappeared. Mr. Kori walked over with the gun pointed at her head.

"Now why are you here?"

After explaining her whole thought process it appeared Mr. Kori is satisfied, he's sitting on a desk above her while she's below him.

"Now as I may recall, you wanted to know if we're family no? Well, might as well tell you." He stands up and walks to his board. Now they're eyeing each other.

Mr. Kori picked up a piece of chalk and started drawing something. He drew up a small what looks to be a machine, but it looked ancient compared to modern technology. It had a large funnel at the front with a box in the middle and a pipe in the back.

"I want to turn this air into something special."

Enju uttered at the same time as him.

"Magic."

======================================
Date- 8/25/2019
Destiny, I believe in destiny, for destiny is what guides me to the truth. Or so I believe unless someone is pulling the strings. Yet the frequent deja vu I've been having of the future has made me believe life is planned. Maybe I can eventually stop seeing the future... And see into the past.

My goal
Remember

0