Editted* Chapter 8- Kuwabara Akio
7k 27 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry had a little help with some edits from fellow Arthur-san Toukenja. I hope this comes out smoother as I am a beginner I also accidentally deleted it instead of editing.  Still very new

<p.o.v Akio>

July 1st, 20026 (Akio's first year)

(Japanese school years begin in April)

I used to run Track & Field in the past.  I always loved the feeling it gave me, of being free. Not having any destination, but always moving onwards. Reaching for that singular moment when you exert all of the breath in your lungs and then the world around you resupplies it mid-run, was one of the best feelings in the world to me. But, what was the greatest feeling you ask?  It was the audience.

The crowd cheering me from behind, chanting my name over and over:

"Go, Akio, go!"

"Kuwabara-san!!"

"Fight-oh!!"

All those eyes on me, all that supportive energy, I felt like I could do no wrong.

That is, until I finally did.

Coming in second just means you're the first to see the look of disappointment on the faces of your supporters. My parents always wanted for me to strive to be the best and I always did my best to achieve that, for me and for them. I started to bite off more than I can chew, and slowly became crushed under the added pressure.

At the end of middle school on top of my normal responsibilities; I was the student council president, on the track team, went to cram school, had tutors for advanced English and Mandarin, and finally my education in Japanese tea ceremony. 

I tried to maintain the same schedule as I entered my first year in highschool, but my body suddenly started to give out from overwork. I found myself in the infirmary often, and that’s when it happened. 

I went to the infirmary for supplementary vitamins and a nap like usual. On the infirmary bed there I lay in my spring uniform alone. Short white socks with no personality, gray skirt going past my knees, and a white shirt with button up sleeves.

The shirt can get to be see-through at times, but you can choose a gray vest or gray blazer to finish your look. I happen to have a gray vest.

I awoke to grunting and moaning coming from the bed next to mine. Waking up, I discovered that the two people were having sex. I didn’t know who they were at the moment, but later on I learned that one was the school nurse who was older in age, but still pretty.  The other was a 3rd year student.  Hachi Sasuke.

The curtains blocking my view, all I could do was listen in.

---

*smack* 

 

Sasuke -- Like that? You stupid slut!

Sensei -- Yesssss…. Harder… HARDER.

Sasuke --  You have a student right over there, are you trying to get caught?!

Sensei --  N-n-n-nooo, it’s not…

*smack*

Sasuke --  If you say so.

I had no idea what the smacking sounds were, or what they were fully doing, but I had a general idea.

Sensei --  Wait, what are you doing?

Sasuke --  Leaving. I'm here to fuck a slut, apparently you aren't in the mood to be one. 

Sensei --  .....

I hear the ruffling of clothes.

Sensei --  Wait, I might lose my job….

Sasuke --  With my videos of you, yeah you certainly will.  So, you can either enjoy it while you're here, or this can be your last day working.

Sensei -- ...... I understand.

I’m laying down next to a rape! I want to wait for them to leave so I could get help, but it wasn't even two minutes later that the protests from her had changed. 

Sensei --  Fuck my loose asshole, fuck the slutty asshole of this loose woman. Ah!  I can feel my asshole being pulled out, you’re prolapsing my ass!!

Sasuke --  hahaa! A prolapsed slut! People would pay good money to see your asshole turned inside out. Doesn’t that sound amazing?!

Sensei --  ha….ha…..Haaii

Sasuke --  Can you imagine all the cheers you would get as all your students grab your prolapse… LIKE THIS!

Sensei -- HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNMNNNN!

Sasuke --  And then they started using it like a real live onahole, stroking their young virile cocks and cumming in it like your intestines are just another one of their dirty socks!

I started to breath heavier and heavier. 

People watching me have sex? Cheering as I'm ravaged?

My hand begins to go lower and lower until they are in the place above my pussy. My fingers begin to twitch. I don't know most of the terminology he’s using, but wanting to be watched is all I can make out.

Sasuke --  Can you imagine them stroking their dicks as if giving your whore ass a standing ovation?

Sensei --  Yessss... yesssss... I want all of them to jack off with my intestines.

Sasuke --  Every boy taking a turn in this hole, their delicious cum shooting into the asshole of a woman who doesn't even deserve it!

Sensei --  I’m a cumdumpster that doesn't deserve cuuuuuuuum!

Sasuke -- That’s right!  Here’s the cum that’s way too good for your female whore ass!

Sensei --  YESSSS!

At the time I thought I had orgasmed from all the times I used to touch myself, but as I would learn later, I wasn't anywhere close to a real one.

Over time, I visited the infirmary more and more. Overcome with arousal instead of fatigue, soon I visited the infirmary without reason. This became how I started to vent my stress. Until one day they weren't there. I was on edge and my desire oozed forward to seek out the normal session, against better judgement I looked for them. I honestly put too much effort into my search proving how desperate I was for release.

Success! I thought, when I found them on the roof. I needed to find a spot to eavesdrop. It was then that things went south, we were out in the open. 

Why eavesdrop when I can finally watch?

I walk closer toward the noises. The top of the roof is surrounded by a fence bordering the edge too high to jump, and there's a water tower above the door I just came out of. Besides that it's empty, except those putting on the show, and me the spectator. I turn the corner only to be greeted with the nurse facing me being lifted up in the air while Hachi-san fucks her from behind.

I can clearly see where his dick connects with her bald pussy. 

This is the closest I got to the nurse, while being able to physically see her.  Usually, she just has her head down on her desk with the sign in sheet next to her. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She's taller than me so she has to be at least 150cm. Her massive tits have clips pinched to her nipples, on those clips are attached strings leading to clips on her pussy lips stretching them out and open lifting the hood to her large clit.

She has some age and extra meat on her belly and thighs, but she's very pretty otherwise. Her body is by no means sloppy.  My eyes quickly locked onto the eyes of Hachi-san...

"Look what we got here." Sasuke chuckled while still thrusting. "A perverted little voyeur bitch!"

There I was stuck as a deer in the headlights not knowing what to do. Being shocked that I had been caught was a giant blow to my ego, but that lasted only a second. My wide eyes went back to where their bodies connected and I quickly hid my lower body behind the corner but never looked away from them keeping my head poked out.

They continued to have sex and I stared on as my hand went to my hidden lower half.

"Do you… Hahahannn… Like what you see?" Sensei asked me, Hachi just smiled behind her letting her talk.

"U...h….I-I" playing with clit I never looked away, but couldn't find my words.

"I-Im cumming please! Watch me as I cum, watch me as I cum." Sensei let out a piercing moan upwards towards the sky while I let out a tiny one I tried to hold back.

What was that feeling?

This would be my actual first orgasm and because of it, I fell from grace. 

Now a daily occurrence, I would watch Sasuke and sensei, whose name was Hajime Miyuki, have sex in various locations at school. Over time sensei would get me more and more involved during these ‘sessions.’ First, she had me show my fingers after she was done, then she ask to taste them while she was fucked, she escalated it until I showed them how I played with my pussy as they had sex.

I don't want this to end.

My grades improved and I also was too in my class. My performances in all my extracurricular activities improved as well. I felt on top of the world. 

Until one day…….

"Heyyyyyy!"  A voice called out.

I turned around and I saw my best friend, Uzumaki Tamada, rushing toward me as we headed to school.

"Good morning Tama-kun." I gave him my proper greetings.

He and I used to be the same height, but it’s been two months since we became first years and I've grown from my 145cm stature to my now 156cm, while he has remained at 145cm.

He has become less handsome to me lately and solidified himself instead as adorable in my eyes. His ear length brown hair, dark eyes, young boy face, and his slim body screams one word…… shota.

He's wearing our spring uniform gray pants and white button up short-sleeve. He opted out of the blazer and vest, as all the boy sizes were too big for him. The only other thing of note that he had was a red ascot around his collar. He said he used it to stand out more. I just thought it looked cute.

"Akio-san looks really happy today!" He said in a cheery voice.

"Do I? I really haven’t noticed." I said with a beaming smile.

Very observant of my little Tama-kun! So cute!

Today Hachi-senpai said he will cancel the lunch session, but had a surprise for after school. I was honestly leaking out my excitement. He seems to like older women. It makes sense since he's so big and strong.

And that cock!

Only an adult woman could handle that. 

"Hmmmm…." Tama-kun put on a pouty face.

Hes so fucking cute!

"Keep your secrets then, I guess." He looked down as we kept walking.

"Yo!" A new voice caused us to look ahead, its Hachi-senpai. "What’s up, Tama!"

A person the exact opposite of Tama-kun blocks out pathway, like the brick wall he is. Standing over 180cm tall, with dyed-blonde hair, a little tanned, and having muscles stretching his white button up to the brink, a cocky grin and quite a few piercings on his left ear. He may look like a delinquent, but he's for sure a handsome one.

Huh? They know each other? 

As I was thinking this, Hachi-senpai gets between us and begins to walk with us to school. I didn’t expect them to be friends. This made me have some complicated feelings, sure, but not as complicated as Hachi-senpai’s hand on my butt!

...he~h? I was shocked at his hand giving my butt a squeeze.

"Something wrong Akio-san?" Tama-kun leaned forward to look at me across senpai’s wide body.

Tama-kun! He's looking at me while I'm being groped.

A fire lit in my loins that day. I have recently been bringing an extra pair of underwear to school with me because of the sessions, but starting it this way?! This early?! I wish I had brought two extra. 

We made it to school without incident and Hachi-senpai separated from us. Not without whispering where to meet after school though. My heart was beating fast as he walked away.

"Uuuhhh, Akio-san…" Tama-kun said, snapping me back to reality.

"Y-y-, *ahem*. Yes Tama-kun?" I put my digits mask back on.

"Has anything been happening? Or is there anything I can help you with?" His face turns fire red, "uhhh you-know-because-you-always-stack-your-plate-we-can-play-games-or-something-the-next-break-you-get." He said that all in one breath.

He. Is. Too. Adorable!!

I walk to him and pat his head.

"Im perfectly fine Tama-kun. So don't worry, and yes let's play again soon.”

But soon…. Never happened.

That day after school I senpai took me to a park where he had a blind-folded girl naked in the bushes. She just laid there naked.

How long was she here?

Hachi-senpai didn't say a word and just began to fondle the girl. She stiffened, but only for a second, allowing her legs to spread for him.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her black hair that laid on the grass looked like silk, her perky b-breasts stood up even while on her back. She had no areola, just small hardened nipples. Her pussy was fully shaved and began to glisten….. quickly!

Hachi-senpai whipped his big cock out and placed it right on her lips, she immediately began to suck on it.

*pop* was the sound made as she released the suction on that girthy curved cock.

"Ahhh this taste! It’s Senpai!" The girl said out loud.

"Did you know it was me?"

"Noooope~! Not until I sucked the juices off of senpai and got to your natural cock flavor. Whose juices were that I wonder~?"

"Does it matter? You would've sucked any cock that was put on your mouth right!?"

"Hai-haiii~" she said playfully.

Any cock? What's wrong with her?

Hachi-senpai began to fuck her and made her exclaim how excited it is to do it in public. How anyone watching would love it, how she loves it. She said she wanted her audience to participate. I took that as an invitation and began to play with her.

It was nothing new until Hachi-senpai took out his cock covered in her fluids and had me suck it.

The taste is sour and bitter! But sucking this cock right now, in public! Would they cheer me?

I was thinking about my fans, thinking would they love the look of a cock in my mouth. Would they want their cocks in my mouth? I began playing with my pussy until the girl grabbed my hips and guided me onto her mouth.

This is heaven!

I've never done anything like this and it was euphoric. I came multiple times and Hachi-senpai came in the girl and had me clean her and him up. With my hands of course I wasn't too excited to swallow cum…… yet.

This was how I met Nomura Sakura.

……

……..

I told him how I can’t be seen doing things like that, and of my family circumstances. He only agreed to protect me when we do those things. I was a blushing fool, thinking I found a white(okay, tanned) knight.

Things escalated from there. It was another week before I was having sex with senpai.

After another month he had me having sex in public with a blindfold, just as Sakura had done. 

One day while having sex I felt different than usual. It wasn't the same feeling I had when he would have sex with me. It felt…..less. while blindfolded I questioned it and all he said was

"Don’t worry, its fine. It’s all in your head."

When we finished my blind was removed to see a new face in front of me and that of two others surrounding me. I screamed, I didn't know what was going on.

Hachi-senpai convinced me to let them finish. Afterwards, he told me it was for my benefit. It was to increase my pleasure, and it’s only guys he has personally handpicked that'll never know anything about my personal life.  His words were all that it took to convince me to continue this way of life.

However, my grades began to slip, my performances dropped, and I felt dirty. Yet, I looked forward to the sessions, still. We only did it once or twice a week after school, but it was enough.

Tama-kun became more and more worried. He kept trying to get closer to me and I became more distant. Everything came to a head one day while I was blindfolded in a session.

……

……….

Currently I'm blindfolded and naked, I have my legs spread as I have one foot in two different urinals in the walls. My hands are strapped to the plumbing connected to them.

"Here's your next in line!" Hachi-senpai said while one person takes their dick out of and places their used condom on my thigh.

"Hai." Is all I could say.

The next person slides his dick into me.

This is pretty small, I hope it ends quickly so I can get a bigger one.

*sniffle*

Did he just sniff me?

"How does it feel, Akio? Is it as good as mine?" Hachi-san teased. When he does this he says he wants 100% honesty, because it’s a fetish for someone around me, and I can’t disappoint my fans.

"Not even close." I say in a cold voice. The person inside me begins to pump harder, as if to prove me wrong.

"Is that so? What's wrong with it?"

"Its too small and it's just flailing inside of me."

"Would you want my dick instead."

"Yes!" Immediately I answered and the thrusting became faster and seemingly desperate.

"By the way, weren’t you supposed to see Tama-kun later?"

Huh? This isn't a normal question, but I gotta go with honesty.

"I-I-I canceled again…." I said with a sad tone.

"You'd rather get fucked by strangers then be near your childhood friend?" He chuckled.

"...I-I-I…" I stuttered.

It’s honestly what I did, and what I've been doing.

"..yes." I said in defeat.

"Oh looks like he's about to cum inside you!"

"Wait! What! No! Noooo! Put on a condom! Where's his condom!"

"What’s wrong Akio? You let me shoot in you a bunch!" He laughed out loud.

"T-T-Thats different!" 

He never warned me at those times! I honestly don't know if I would've stopped him though, since I was so caught up in the moment.

"That's different, no one else can! Please, I don't want anyone else to cum in me!" I thrash about and I feel the dick inside me go flaccid…. 

Did I mess up his fetish?

"You heard her, kid." Hachi-senpai begins to cackle loudly.

My blindfold was removed and in front of me was a gagged and tied Tama-kun. wearing nothing but his red ascot. Tears streaming down his face. I began to cry too. I've abandoned him for this life and he was forced into this because of me.

I want to fucking die.

This was the first time I thought this. Ending my life instead of facing Tama-kun after this seemed so much easier. It didn't matter though, I never saw him again.

…..

…….

Two days afterwards, I received a letter from Tama-kun which was hidden in my locker, along with a small bag.

"Akio, I love you. 

I said it, I finally said it.

You can't tell, but I'm very happy... 

That I could finally be honest."

That's how his letter started. No hate. Not admonishing. No disgust. I began to cry. I wanted him to hate me, to yell at me. My heart raged from his kindness, but it's rage could only face my direction. 

The pain in my chest only grew when Tama-kun's letter described how he met Hachi-senpai. How senpai always asked about me and promised to help Tama-kun move to the next step. Senpai used my love of adoration and applause to see if I had a fetish he could exploit. He then learned when I visited the infirmary so he could stage an intervention with me.

It was all planned?

He never wanted to help me with my stress or protect me. He just used me. 

I read the rest of the note and dropped to my knees. I opened the bag that came with the letter and I cried so hard no sound came out.

"I always cherished growing up with you.

Cherished it so much I had

Held on to a piece of that memory.

I'm sorry, It’s too heavy for me now.

In the bag is the blanket

We shared when we would play with

Each other as babies

Do as you wish with it

It’s time for me to grow up.

Thank you for being my first love."

Inside the bag, was the red ascot he always wore.

I tried to end things with Sasuke but he apparently had many recordings of what I was doing, a month ago he had me set up an account where I should save money for a stress relieving trip.’  It’s connected to a site online and a lot of the ‘handpicked guys’ sent me money through that account! It looks completely like I was prostituting myself!!

If it was just me, that would be one thing, but he said there are other girls involved, and if I do something, their lives get ruined as well.

I really want to fucking die.

The second time I thought that, I started to just devote myself to anything I could accomplish at school while being still being used as a whore. I never socialized with anyone anymore and I no longer had any friends. My only plan was to ride this out, hoping it will end.

That is, until I met the strangest boy.

<p.o.v Haruto>

A week after becoming a highschooler, I roamed the halls looking for people that could help me. You see, I was trying to make a club, but a club where the members barely meet.

Walking around I noticed something. 

A very beautiful girl was talking to others. No, that's not the weird part, her bright brown eyes that were so full of life while talking though...

Died.  I thought, as she turned away from them.

I don't know if she'll be perfect for my club, but I've seen those same kinds of dead eyes before. Several times in my life, especially in the mirror. I can't just ignore it.

"Good morning, senpai!" I bowed deeply in front of her. "I am Tomaki Haruto!" I raise my head.

That was our first meeting. She introduced herself as Kuwabara Akio. Immediately, she asked me about my clothes with a strange face.

"Yes, I know I look like a hentai protagonist, I only trim my hair once every two weeks."

I explain I have weird body conditions and it seems that she buys it for now. So, I tell her about my club, and that I want her to join.

"No." She said coldly.

Rejected so quickly!   My heart aches from being shot down.

I tell her that I wanted her in my club because she has a ‘familiar’ look. Her eyes widened before I could finish my explanation and she says she will be there.

Yoshhhhhhaaa!!  I was so excited. 

Maybe we could be friends? I don't have any friends at the moment. My girlfriend is cheating on me and my best friend went and betrayed me. So, this will be my highschool debut!

……

After school however, when I was waiting in the club room, I dozed off and awoke to the sound of a door slamming.  When I awoke, Kuwabara-san was standing there naked in front of me!

Wait... her body! I've seen it befo…  I block her face from my vision, Blindfold girl! She's Sasuke's blindfolded girl! 

All of the girls' faces who are in the videos have their faces censored. A mosaic fully blocks their face, except at the times when they wear masks. The blindfold being the smallest mask, It allowed me to make out her face better.  I know it’s her!

But... what the fuck is she doing!?

"Uh,Senpai? What are you doing?" I asked with a flushed face. Yes, I'm embarrassed I don't have a body count sexually yet, so a girl I just met will of course make me bashful.

"Huh? Uh? Sex, right?" She said it so nonchalantly.

"Okay, please explain, in fact, what brought you here?"

What was the misunderstanding?

She explained what she thought, that when I said ‘familiar’ she thought we had met through her work.

I tell her that I haven't the slightest clue what she means. I don't normally lie, but telling a girl you just met you’ve seen her fuck….. is kinda rude, and even if you did, you sure as shit don't say it without some kind of established relationship beforehand.

She blushes not knowing what to do, I get up and gather her clothes and help her get dressed.

"Y-Y-You know, I was already prepared, so if you want we could still…." Her eyes look a little livelier.

"No." I say directly.

"O...h… I must seem like some loose woman to…" she hangs her head but I lift her chin to face me.

"No" I release her chin. "I have a girlfriend that I am currently trying to…. win over… but my first impressions of Senpai was that she is proud, dignified, and….." I paused a little wondering if I'm being impolite,".... sad."

I explained to her some of my sadness and told her how alone I feel. When I saw her this morning I had sensed a kindred spirit.

I told her I don't need her to come to the club everyday, just for the Wednesday check-ins. Other than that, she’s just a member in name only.

I told her that I want to build a place where finding future happiness is possible. As I said these words, her eyes shone a little and she placed her hand to her mouth and giggled.

So cute!

"Wednesday, what would we do here then?" She said with a playful look.

"Oh, uhhh? I can cook, so I'll bring snacks! We can also have tea if that’s okay?" I honestly didn't think this far ahead.

"Tea? ...I haven't enjoyed tea with friends in a very long time. Okay, I'm in."

"YESSSS! GOT ONE!!!" I jumped up in excitement.

"Wait? I'm the only member?" She asked.

"Uhhhh... hehehe" I scratched my head. "Do you know anyone that might be interested in joining a club?"

"I actually might know a couple. What's your girlfriends name? We can ask her to join, unless she doesn't come to this school." She smiled

"I'd rather her not be involved with it..." I say, and caused Kuwabara-san to look at me strange, "we already live together, her name is Nomura Sakura, and it’s one of those things to give couples some space." Her eyes bulge out at the name of my girlfriend. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." She whispered with a sad look.

"What was that?" I heard her, but acted like I didn't.

"N-n-nothing, but I have a couple friends that might like this! I'll tell you their names, and you can meet them. If they join, we can have our first club meeting next week."

"Wow! You are organized." I was honestly impressed by her diligence.

"It’s nothing." She stood up and bowed, "Tomaki-kun, please look after me from now on."

I stand and bow back "Likewise, Senpai!"

She left that day, with her eyes looking like a tiny spark was once more reignited.

<p.o.v Akio>

January 23rd, Present 

Tomaki-kun just left with his shirt off. I used to be a track star... I can catch him! I can reach him! ...but my legs won't move!

"WaaaaHhhhhhhhaaaahhaaaa!" Before anyone did anything, I dropped to my knees and wailed a cry that could scare a banshee.

I feel like I just lost something incredibly important.

78