Chapter 10- ….onee-san?
7.8k 120 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


<p.o.v Haruto>

"I'm so, so sorry." This tiny trembling creature is pushing their adorable face into my chest. The only thing blocking her from touching my skin was the sweater she ran here with. 

She is sweating a lot right now. 

Did Mirai run all the way here?

I have my hands full with a couple bags of groceries as well as my school uniform top. I was in such a state I never realized I should've put it on.

With my hands full, I used my cheek to rub the top of Mirais head (Who said you can't use a head to pat a head?!). This caused Mirai to look up revealing eyes COMPLETELY red, not just from natural color… but from excessive crying.

I just finished crying myself, so my eyes shouldn't be much better. After a few seconds I realize… we aren't moving….

Mirai stays pressed against me, staring at me. 

Fuck I really don't know how I feel about this. Mirai is so cute that it’s borderline sexy, but I've never swung that way! Wait! Is it swinging that way? 'HE' looks like a gorgeous 'SHE'! Wait… but Mirai and the others just used me, so thinking of this is pointless… isn’t it?

*AHEM* I get Mirai out of their gaze.

"Can I help you Hachi-san?" I asked with the best stone face I could muster, as Mirai’s own eyes squinted, fighting not to let more tears come.

"Danna-sama! Don't abandon me, I'm sorry, I'm SO SORRY!" 

"Ehhhh?" My stone-face... went blank, and I went bug-eyed.

"Ehhhhhh!?" a crowd around me was eavesdropping!

"Look at him, with that body he must be a model."

"A model cheating on his highschool wife?!  She called him Danna-sama, right!?"

(Mirai is in her uniform, Haruto is topless.)

"Always the rich and young cheating on such a beautiful wife."

"Utter trash is what he is."

"Making a girl that cute cry for you? Have you no shame!?"

All the voices were swirling around me. I didn't know what to do. I looked for an escape. I pray to the only God worth believing in!

Please Onee-san, guide me through this one. *GULP*. If you help me through this one I'll cook your favo….. My eyes shot open! That’s it!

"Darling! We just moved into our new home~, I didn't abandon you! Look, I got groceries so I could cook you dinner!" I said, lifting the bags showing Mirai (though it was more to show the crowd.)

Mirai looked at me like they were slapped in the face with a live fish. Completely confused and bewildered. 

I grabbed Mirai by the hand and guided ‘her’ to my destination. 

…..

…….

…….

After a while, when there were no more onlookers, we reached the cobbled street that led to my home. Passing through it, surrounded by walls separating the street from peoples property line, we moved through the homes in the neighborhood when Mirai finally spoke.

"W-w-what was all that about senpai-sama?" Mirai said.

 Does Mirai have the slightest clue that they called me Danna-sama….?

"Mirai…. Do you realize you called me Danna-sama?" *TUG* My hand jerked to a stop. I turned around to see a red light bulb with yellow hair! 

Is that steam coming off the top??

"Mirai." I try bringing her back to reality, "why did you chase after me?" I figure it’s quicker to just cut to the chase.

"I-i-if senpai-sama doesn't mind," Mirai is fidgeting with the Oversized-sweater.

"She/he... I don't care at this point! This creature is so fucking adorable! Why is Mirai so cute!?  I think while still having a straight face.

"C-c-c-could...we talk… at a place more p-p-private?" Mirai squeaked as they held my sweater to their face.

Such a shy voice! You! You're doing this on purpose aren't you? This can’t be just random cuteness!  Still using my straight face, I respond.

"Yeah, sure." My tone is indifferent, I don't know what to expect but I won't be hostile to someone that wasn’t hostile either.

We make our way to my house where I see something weird, okay not weird, something amazing.

What a fucking hottie!  I shake my thoughts off.

Right outside my home, waiting by the street, is a blonde bombshell. She's wearing a black tank-top and green jean shorts(Daisy dukes). The only other things she's wearing is a black hat and honestly what looks like combat boots.

Her skin is almost pinkish, but that could be from being nervous waiting outside of someone's house. I imagined her to be normally very fair skinned. 

She sees me approach and she stares at me with her big-round-red eyes. She’s waiting with her arms crossed under her UNNECESSARILY large tits!

My damn! Is her back ok? Those must be at least E's!

As we come face to face, she has a familiar face about her, but I don’t know why. Toned cheekbones, defined chin, wide shoulders, and what looks like some tight arms.

Is she that woman from the game Mortal Deathmatch!? Sonia Katana?

Mirai stiffened, but I didn't notice it.

"Are you Tomaki Haruto~?" She said with a stone face.

Did she just sing my name?! What a heavenly voice!

"Yes, I am Tomaki Haruto." I bowed, "This is.."

"A FRIEND!" Mirai said loudly looking nervous as she bowed

"Is that so…?" The women looked back and forth between us, never softening her expression. "My name is Anderson Sachiko." She bowed.

Holy fuck those tits are spilling out! What the fuck is her bra made of!? *pak* an elbow hit my rib.

"What was that for?" I turned to see a very pouty Mirai with cheeks puffed.

Fuck! My cuteness meter and pervert meter are going crazy right now! Calm down self! Calm down!

"I don't know what she sees in you." Ms. Anderson said.

"Huh?" I stared at Mirai who blushed again.

"Not her!" She got upset, but she pulls a phone out and dials a number. "Hello?.... Yes…. Yes…. Can I say I think you can do way bet…."

Something loud happened on the phone and Ms. Anderson's face fell. 

"Yes I understand, I'm sorry for being out of line." She turned to me and handed over the phone, "It's for you."

I grab the phone tentatively and place it to my ear.

"Hello? This is Tomaki Haruto." I say.

"Haruto….." a whimper came across the line.

My entire body jolted. Electricity ran through my veins. I dropped my groceries and the phone. I quickly fumbled the phone back into my hands.

"NEE-SAN!! ONEE-SAN!" I screamed.

"My Haruto! My precious Haruto!" I can hear the tears in her voice.

It's my sister! It’s been too long! I almost forgot her voice! Fuck! I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy.

I fall to my knees and start crying. I shift my body to bring myself to the wall at my property and lean against it.

My tears flow as I tell my sister everything. How Sakura does live in our home, about her mother disappearing, when we finally became a couple, how she started cheating on me at day 88 of the 90 day rule(maybe sooner), I mentioned some of the horrible things shes done, all the things I witnessed first hand, how I got beat to near death, that I'm blackmailing the person she cheated on me with to be better to her, and how I showed my body.

Ms. Anderson is listening intently as I spoke.

I told her about all the bodyguard business, all the shit I put up with, about the girls who I thought were my friends

"Sagrado Rika, Kuwabara Akio, Hachi Mirai." 

Those were the names I gave onee-san but it was Ms. Anderson whose eyes went wide at that point. Mirai looked down crying, her tears spilling into the street.

Nothing I said was in order, most of it didn't make sense, but my Onee-san still carefully listened.

And at the end of it she asked me.

"Did you do your best?"

I cried harder, "I did! It wasn't enough! I did my best and it wasn't enouuuuugh!"

"Haruto my prince, most adults live day by day giving up. Never trying hard for fear of failure. Never say your best isn't good enough. Whether she realizes it now, tomorrow, or 100 years from now. She will never find someone that will try for her as hard as you had. It's not the punishment she deserves, but it's a start."

My tears slow down. 

Why is my onee-san so perfect!

"Did you receive my letter?" She asked

"Yes! The one from U.P.P.S? I got it yesterday. I mailed you my reply this morning."

"Since we are on the phone can I ask you to tell me what it was? And also ask another selfish request of you?"

"Yes, anything for you Onee-san!"

"...*rasps*....." she didn't speak but her breathing got heavy.

"Nee-san?" My tears stopped flowing by now

"Did you abandon me after reading the letter?" Her breathing is heavy with anticipation.

"No. Never! Nee-san is nee-san and I love you."

"HAAAAHHHHHNNNNN!!!" A moan that was so loud that I noticed the other two around me heard it.

Fuck I forgot about them. All the emotional things I was saying! I know it’s better to be honest…. But I HONESTLY wanna bury my head in sand now.

"Uhm… nee-san?" I asked due to silence

"Haruto! Your Onee-san is dirty, so dirty. I'm so bad. My fingers have been inside my pussy as soon as I heard your voice. HNNNN. I came while listening to your story, to your crying, to your despair! HHHNNNNN. I got wet thinking how I want to console you, how I can catch your tears on my breasts as you let out your sorrow inside of me. MMMMmmmmMmm. Thinking how my little brother showed that whore so much love, I'm fantasizing about you, showing me half of that love. HHHAAAAAANNNNNN."

"Nee-san will get it all!" I declared.

"YESSSS! FILL ME WITH ALL OF IT!" 

Yeah, they heard that too.

As my sister described her delusions my body grew hot, my sister’s desire for my love made my desire for her grow.  Very noticeably grow.

"I dont…. Hnnnnn….. want you hurt, I don't want you in pain. I just want to be there, I want your tears to fall… onto my heart while I console you...hnnnh…. your sweat fall...on my hands as i support you, your cum to… HAAAAAAHHHNNNNN!

No one will hurt my Haruto~ anymore! Now can you tell me what was the reply?" She said the end rather quickly.

I can definitely start to hear some wet sploshing sound on her end.

"Is that something… you reall…."

"YES! TELL ME PLEASE IM CLOSE." She interrupted me.

"I gave you my cell number…. And 27 minutes, and 7 seconds now Hime can be my que……"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN."

Holy shit?! Is she ok?

The two others by me are looking at me wondering what those numbers meant and how they can get that kinda reaction. I chuckle awkwardly. I'm listening to her heavy breathing.

"Nee-san are you ok?"

"Y...e...sss..~" she takes a couple deep breathes. "My king~"

Fuck!

If my dick was rock hard before… it just earned diamond rank.

"Haruto~ now can I be selfish?"

"Yes." No hesitation.

"I don't have much time. Anderson-san snuck me in a prepaid phone, so I have only a couple minutes left." 

"Okay, I'll do anything."

"Thank you…" she takes a breath. "Please get a tittie fuck from Ms. Anderson and cum between her breasts." She said in her normal voice.

"Ehhhh???" 

"Please! While we are on the phone quickly. I don't want this to happen without being able to know." Her voice breaks a little.

"D-d-do I just ask her?"

"She knows already. I know she might not do it like that bitch-akura, but she will try."

"Ive…. ne..v..er done it. Any of it. No one.. has touched me there.. I only ever ate Sakura out."

"HAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNMMMMM. Now now now! Put me on speaker phone and do it! Please do it now…"

I'm not a scientist but that sounded like a big one.

"Anderson-san we don't have much ti….."

Holy shit!

She pulled me up by my arm and whipped us both to the other side of my wall. 

Now that I'm standing next to her I see that she….is...HUGE! She has to be at least 180cm.

So, we are on my property. Anderson-san wasted no time to pull her tank top down exposing the glorious hills of Ancient Babylon as she squatted down in front of me.

Her tits are quickly flushed pink from exposing herself in the open. Her nipples are hidden in her delicious areola folds which were on the larger side.

Inverted nipples?! SHY NIPPLES ARE SEXY NIPPLES!  I drop my thoughts. 

I have to stay focused to finish quickly!

The adorable nipples slowly creep out to greet me as they are exposed to fresh air. She reaches for my pants and pulls them down.

Mirai-kun followed us and saw the moment my pants were pulled down. Mirai watched as my cock was unleashed from my pants.  Bouncing up and hiting Anderson-san in her perfectly formed chin.

"What the hell is with this size!" Anderson-san said with a hint of irritability but her gaze showed reverence. "She wants to… take.. this!?"

"Anderson-san, please describe it." Onee-san said over the speaker bringing Anderson-san back to her chore.

"The size is stupid, and please call me Sachiko." Anderson-san said as she slapped her giant cow tits to both sides of my dick. 

"Describe it properly!" My Onee-san snapped a little at Anderson-san's less than enthusiastic response

"Y-Y-your brother's cock is…." Anderson-san's face looked conflicted as she was about to answer, "It’s amazing." She said in a defeated tone. "Its length is almost from my wrist to elbow, it’s not nearly as wide as my arm, but it looks manageable to enter a pussy." Anderson-san begins to stroke my cock with her tits. "It’s so hot to the touch that it might burn imprints of his veins into my tits if it gets any hotter.  I can feel his rugged veins as I massage his cock with my tits."

"It feels a-amazing Anderson-san!" I whimpered out.

Why have I been cursed to just using my hand!!! This is fucking incredible no matter how crazy this situation is!

Unbeknownst to me, Mirai was actually a few steps away with his hand deep up his skirt. His hand wasn't doing a stroking motion but instead an in and out motion. He stared intently as my cock head kept disappearing and reappearing.

"You! Help spit." Anderson-san told Mirai as she drooled into her own cleavage. 

Breaking Mirai out of her gaze. Mirai stared at me and I nodded. Mirai came closer and bent over. His hand never once leaving his skirt as he leans his head over my cock-tit sandwich. He stared at me as if asking for permission.

I forgot Mirai was here!! Having someone I know watching this….. is embarrassing, but also… it doesn't matter, this is for Onee-san,  I have to do it!

"Just do it….  my Onee-san is waiting." I don’t know the look in my eyes. But I feel they are filled with determination.

With one hand in his skirt, Mirai used his free hand and shoved it in his mouth.

*guguggu*

Was all I heard as Mirai fingers his throat. When he removed his fingers a coat of silver white saliva was all over his hands. He spat on the giant tits and a huge wad of lubricant turned my ride frictionless. His coated hand dripped its contents on my cock head slowly.

Mirai why are you even here? I'll worry later honestly, but…. Fuck Onee-san…!

"ANDERSON-SAN!" I yelled out as she used the lubricant she and Murai provided to stroke my dick.

Murai was bent over drooling on my dick, while Anderson-san was stroking me with her tits. 

"Does it feel good Haruto? HNNNNN! tell me when you are about to cum, call my name when you cum! I'm sorry for being dirty, I'm sorry for being so dirty."

I look and see that Mirai has both hands up his skirt.

How the fuck do you still look cute doing dirty things!? Is this some type of slut m-m-m

…!  My mind was going blank.

Anderson-san hasn't asked for more wetting assistance from Mirai after the saliva deposit... so, I questioned why Mirai was watching the events as they continued. 

"Ander...ss...son… sama… i-i-is this really o-ok?"

"Shut up! This is for your sister…."

I can't lie, I will bust a nut many times thinking of this situation. I don't know if I'm being taken advantage pf, if Anderson-san is being taken advantage of….

Fuck if being taken advantage of felt this great than sign me… u...u..uu.p.  My spine starts to feel a tingle

The way Anderson-san's tits molded to my dick as it stroked up and down was like it was molding itself to my dick. Taking the form of my pulsing member and its veins as I felt the pressure sliding up and down.

At the end Anderson-san said:

"Im sorry, I misjudged you. I'll deliver the package right away."

"Wait!, what package?"

As dumbfounded as I was I still caught a situation.

Mirai had a face full of lust. I swear I see hearts in his eyes as she got closer to me. I couldn't think properly and before I knew it Mirai kissed me.

It was short yet passionate. Mirai backed away to look at my reaction.

Trust me, my face right now probably looked like I was half asleep with all the stimulation I was getting.

"M...MMMMirai…" I said in a half moan.

Anderson-san opened her eyes wide at Mirai’s name, and she increased her tempo.

"I’m sorry, I'm so sorry,!" Anderson-san said to Mirai….

Mirais response was…….

"I found a good man, please help me take care of him."

What the fuck just happened?

Two succulent tits found my man downstairs and was bringing him to climax….. and an adorable tongue found its way back to mine bringing me to euphoria.

"How old are you!? How could you have something like this!? She always talks about you…" Anderson-san had a sad look at those words, "but she never mentioned you having… this… if she had this…"

She said as she stroked my cock with her tits.

"At Anderson-san's words imagining my sister having my cock….."

"Hime! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh" 

Let me say that I'm used to masturbation, I do it all the time. So blowing loads doesn’t do much to me. I can shoot three loads in an hour an not even blink at it…. But...

Holy shiiiiiiit!

But this wasn't masturbation. My load created a swimming pool in the great-tit Valley that was Anderson-san's cleavage. Mirai quickly removed the hand in his skirt and dipped it in Anderson-san's cleavage before placing it back in his skirt.

I  didn't know what was going until I heard my Onee-sans voice.

"....to…" 

"Haruto!"

I was brought back to reality.

"Y-y-yes nee-san!" I said while still in a stupor.

"Thank you."

"A...n...ything" I eked out, still collecting myself, "anything for you nee-san."

"......." the connection went silent.

I’m glad we finished in time for nee-san.

Anderson-san took a vial from her pocket and scooped some of my seed into it. She got up from her knees and put her tits back in her shit. Mirai also backed away, taking his hand out of his skirt.

"Mirai-kun." Anderson-san looked at Mirai with heavy emotions, tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sor…."

"Let's leave it for now." Mirai couldn't look Anderson-san in the face. "But can we exchange contact info."

This introvert just asked for this smoking hot babes number! Surprisingly I'm jealous of Anderson-san in this situation.

The two exchanged info and Anderson-san was on her way.

"Don't you wanna clean up first?" I asked knowing Anderson-san still reeks of my deposit just now.

"I-i-i-..." her face finally full breaks and she blushes. "I have to meet your… sister like this tomorrow…."

"Huh?" Shes gonna meet my locked up sister?!, "By the way, how do you know my nee-san?" I finally asked what should've been asked sooner.

"I work as a guard at the institution she’s at…"

Guard?.... she works… as a guard?... she knows nee-san, and is a guard?...

"HEHHHHH!??" my face was dumbstruck, " YOU'RE THE GUARD!?" I practically yelled. Normally I don't care if you’re male or female, cheating is cheating. 

But, did I cheat on Onee-san just now?! Are we considered together yet? Did she cheat on me? No! She was too hurt for me to put blame on her. Am I upset they did things? Or am I upset I wasn't there?

Way too many rules and stipulations pop in my head, so I decided to not think about it.

Me and Anderson-san have a short talk about how nee-san is doing and she heads out. I didn't ask too much because I wanted to have more things to talk about with nee-san when I meet her.

I should have asked about her release situation!

Me and Mirai continued on to our location, which actually wasn't my home.

Three houses further down my road was another small house. 

Sakura's family home.

I said I wasn't going home tonight and I planned to keep my word. I used a key to unlock the front door to her house, and welcomed Mirai inside.

It's a small 1 floor 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 toilet house but it's cozy. We enter through the front door and take our shoes off at the entrance. The place is still furnished so I have Mirai sit in the family room while I make tea in the kitchen.

"Mirai, did you know Anderson-san?" I asked from the kitchen thinking back on their reactions to each other. It may seem rude but I was too curious they seemed like they had a connection or chemistry.

"Yes." Mirai answered. "That was my mother."

*clang!* 

I dropped the pot I was about to use to make curry and rushed to the family room. Only to see a naked Mirai standing there.

Mirai has small breasts which are due to his imbalanced hormones but his bright pink nipples are connected to each other with a chain that hangs on the upper side if his tight stomache. He has small tattoos scattered around his body that are easily hidden  in his 

school uniform. Those glorious thighs are on full display. She kept her small white socks on, but the most noticeable thing is... Mirais dick is locked in a very small cage a little smaller than a tennis ball..

"I'm sorry if I'm not pleasing to look at." Mirai said bashfully while looking down.

"Mirai.. what are you doing?" I asked with a hint of annoyance but mostly concern.

"I-I-I-I…." Mirai stuttered, but looked at me with determination and came closer. "Its not fair."

"Huh?" I was genuinely confused

"My life, it's not fair." Mirai got closer to me and pushed me to the couch. "If you made me sit on your lap, how would you do it? Please Senpai-sama, show me."

I didn't know what was going on in the situation but l had felt that this was more important than it seemed. I turned Mirai around while I still sat on the couch. I paused for a moment,

Fuck! What an ass!

"Senpai-sama," Mirai leaned forward a little and spread his cheeks apart. "Do you want it? I can give it to you if you'd like, right here, right now." He stretched his bubbled yet firm cheeks to the limit. Exposing a white crack and very pink, slightly slimy, puckering hole.

I guess the spray tan doesn't reach in here. Why does that make it more erotic?

I pulled Mirai down. His bare ass on my thigh, I turned him slightly sideways and placed his head on my shoulder.

*sniffle*

"Huh?" I turned my face to Mirai, "Did I do it wrong?"

"No…. It’s perfect." He wrapped his arms around my neck and just sniffed me…. "Growing up, onii-chan would have me sit in the middle of his lap. He grind into me until he got hard. Then he….Shun please!" He squeezed me tighter.

"Mirai, what’s wrong?" I’m getting more concerned.

"Please don't abandon us." He said into my neck.

"Us?" After the tit job I just randomly got, I forgot about the club and my issues for a moment.

They can use tit jobs as medication! I swear all my depression took a 180, "The club?"

"Hai~." *sniffle*

Mirai you're sniffling in my ne… awww fuck it your so damn adorable!

Mirai raised his head and explained to me how the girls talked with Sakura. How they only now learned of our break up, how they never wanted someone to take me from them, and how they all never said "I love you." to anyone before, so they thought that’s what they had to do.

Honestly I felt like a dick. My feelings be damned, I just sullied these women's first confession.

My first confession.

Well technically second, because my first confession was to my mother and my Onee-san was so jealous she kept me from her for 2 days. How did she do it? Well she kept me in her room, I was 5 at the time. Sis brought in my old training potty for me to use, and brought all my food to the room. I'm not mad, more curious how my parents just laughed it off.

My first confession with the proper context was with Sakura. I did it at home. I would've preferred to make a grand spectacle out of it at school, but I was nervous. She seemed over the moon at the time, little did I know what I was in for.

"I'm sorry." I said to Mirai as I held him/her

Fuck it all. The story’s long... his/her gender changes in dialogue, let's end this.

"Mirai…. Do you see yourself as a girl?"

"Oni-.... Sasuke raised me to be a wife. He would beat me if I got erect when watching the girls get played with. So I stayed away from girls. Men always acted caring until it came to pleasing them, then they'd just use me." I felt something wet on my bare shoulder. "Senpai-sama I never cared about being a boy or a girl because either option would make me get hurt. I never cared about being with a boy or girl because either option would make me get hurt. When I think about everything I was forced to do… with… others… *sniffle*" 

Mirai’s body begins to shake, so I hold it tighter.

"When I think about *sniffle* all the looks I get; the looks of disgust, the looks of shame, the looks of lust. In my chest, it hurts. This is my life, this is all I've known… but when I think about how I was raised to be a wife… and I think of you as my….. Danna-sama, I'm happy. When I think of the way you look at me, I want it to be the way a man looks at his lover. I've never thought I'd want to be a woman as badly as I want to be your woman. To feel you take hold of my body..." Mirai sits up and looks at me, "...like it’s yours, to look into your eyes and hope you only see me at the time. I don't want to be a woman, but I want to be your woman." Mirai leans in to kiss me. But stops and goes fully red.

Yup, I got hard again and it is now touching the under thigh of cute little Mirai. But like hell am I gonna waste that confession!

I put my hand behind Mirai’s head and pull him…. HER… towards me. I kiss her deeply, and after a few seconds I introduce my tongue to hers. What started off fast begins to slow down.

What was heated is now being cooled.

The sound of lips connecting is the only noise being heard.

"I’ve never…felt …..like this…" Mirai pants while still kissing me.

Mirai changes position and is now straddling me, never breaking our connection. Her hands move all over my body as she begins to grind on my lap. Something hard hit my stomach which I assume is his cage, but wetness immediately followed. 

Mirai separates from me.

"Hahahahnn." *pant* *pant* Mirai breath is ragged.

We look down and on my stomach, is cum. 

Mirai went and orgasmed from just kissing!

"I'm so sorry!" Mirai has a look of panic in her face. "Please don't hate me." She said in a small voice.

"Huh? Why would I?" I said as I lifted her chin and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"B-b-b-because it came from…" Mirai can't finish her sentence and blushes.

Fuck! Fuck! She is too adorable!!!

"Shouldn't I be proud?" I chuckled at her, "not many men can make their girl cum from kissing right?"

"W-w-wait… does that mean...I-I-I'm your…"

"Yeah…. Isn't that why you chased me and explained everything to me?" I said matter-of-factly.

"Haaaaannnhhh"

Damn again? That's a very small cage! Just how much juice does she have stored?

"So, I'll talk with the girls at club time tomorrow and tell them I can't be with them si…." I try to change the subject.

"No! Please!" Mirai blurted.

"Huh?"

"Please accept them too! We all don’t want to lose you... Please!"

"Are you sure you want that?" 

"It’s not about just wanting, we've all been trapped in hell together and now I want us all to be happy together."

"Okay... If that’s what you really want." I chuckle.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Mirai hugged me, but realization then dawned on her... "You know that we still…. have to work right?"

"I know." I let out a deep breath, "I held on to Sakura while she did it, and she did it willingly. You guys are victims though, so I will try to help you, I'm not saying it won't hurt knowing what you guys have to do. But I want to make you all happy."

Mirai smiled at me.

Soon we got dressed and I made Mirai some tea. Mirai was disappointed that we wouldn't be having sex for a while, but she loved the fact that I cared more about her, than about sex.

I only did the tit-fuck earlier because of Onee-san but normally, I have a 90-day dating rule in place. I didn't give Sakura a heads up about it, thinking it wasn't gonna be an issue.

The rule simple, its where I don't whip my dick out for the first 90-days I would date someone. Unless Onee-san allows it.

So no action from Mirai today.

Well, Mirai did however clean off her pussy juice with her tongue.

I fucking hate this 90-day rule.

Mirai actually risked a lot in coming here. As it is, she has to rush to an appointment right now. We kissed once more and said good-bye.

What a fucking tiring day!

I go into the bathroom to take care of the sheet of iron that is my cock before I eat dinner, do my homework, and eventually go to bed.

    

79