Chapter 13 – a traps unplanned trap
5.7k 29 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  happy Easter everyone I decided to give you all an early chapter,  ill try my best to provide the two for Tuesday still. Have a good day 


<p.o.v Sasuke>

"Ill find the time and place, all you assholes need to do is make it look like it wasn't planned beforehand, got it?! Mug him an take his phone!"

Sasuke hung up his phone and began editing his new videos. 

Using different internet cafe's he uploads video editing apps. He uploads his SD cards from cameras on to encrypted USB drives and wipes The SD cards. Using the USB to upload his videos only into the apps he then later deletes the apps. It's not perfect, but he hasn't been tied to anything yet.

Watching the videos of Sakura in a hotel room with her new client.

Does she look different? Fuck it, what does it matter. Whether they have faces of ecstacy or not doesn't matter, as long as they get the customer off. 

Thoughts of Haruto standing up to him are plaguing him. 

I wanted to show him a video of his lovely Sakura enjoying getting fucked then a cream pie. Guess I'll just give him the ending.

As long as it damaged Haruto in some way that's all he wanted. 

Even if I have to be her boyfriend, that doesn't mean the pain stops you little puppy dog bitch! Hahahahaha!

Hoping Haruto feels pain, the short edit was sent.

[Anonymoususer]-  video.mpg

Take that you little bitch!

Rutotheprince- Man that was harsh. Good thing I'm not with a girl like that. How do you feel knowing you have a girlfriend that cheats on you? Or are you into it? 

Rutotheprince- Little cuck.

Motherfuckerrrrrrr!!

Sasuke crushes the burner phone in his hand. He almost destroyed the computer. Breathing roughly he tried to calm himself. He pulls out another burner phone.

*RRRRRNG* *RRRRRNG*

"Yeah." A voice answers.

"Change of plan. Break his fucking legs, maim or rape anyone hes with, THEN mug him!"

"Gotcha Boss."

"Oh and Ryudo…. Record it."

Sasuke grins. Excited about the upcoming days.

<p.o.v Sakura>

I'm pretty sure I got everything he needs!

I'm walking home from the grocery store with a bag in hand. Ruto-kun is gonna come home and cook dinner today.

I even made a request, and he said yes. You wouldn't cook for someone you're mad at right? He always puts feelings in his cooking. I wish I could do the same. He always looked so happy when I use to cook for him. 

The smile he'd have.

*DOKI*

My chest has been acting really strange! I wish my cooking was better. His food is so good I can't compete. It hurts a girls confidence when she can't win in the kitchen. I should practice more so I can cook for him again. Teehee~

If it wasn't obvious, I stopped cooking for him because I felt he did it so much better than me. It broke my confidence a little.

The house is never dirty, so I don't clean. We used to sleep in the same room but he stopped a few months into our relationship. 

That made me sad but he said he needed the space. How could I tell him no to something he needed? 

He's my most important person after all.

……….

…………….

…………

I reached home, took my shoes off, and put the groceries away.

Ruto-kun is running low on fruits, he really loves his fruits, huh? I should get him some tomorrow.

After I put everything away I decided to do my homework. I have to pass the time somehow so ill force myself to do book work. School work is boring and it's harder to understand without Ruto-kun.

He's so smart and he can explain things so well. I know it's because of her, but I'd rather think it's because he wanted to grow up to help me. Even though I know the truth. I've been thinking some strange thoughts lately.

…..

……..

Finished my homework sooner than I expected. The sun is still out but will start to set.

Guess I'll take a shower.

<p.o.v Haruto>

Will everything really be ok?

I was lost in thoughts on my way home. Club took more out of me than normal. 

What should I do about Ande… I mean Sachiko?

I guess there isn't much to do. That's more onee-sans business than mine. 

But those three…

I want them happy of course, the pain everyone went through is high. Can I get them out of the situation? Will they be happy with just that and no revenge? 

I'm pretty worn out…. It's just been a busy day for me. My day starts early tomorrow as well.

I enter my home.

"Im home."

I'll worry about it tomorrow.

"Welcome back!"

Sakura's smile is beaming. She rushed forward and wrapped her arm around my neck, her momentum turned my body as we did a spin in the entryway.

I get a look at her and she's wearing…. Regular pajamas??

She smells nice and clean with a hint of well…. Sakura. It must be a lotion. But she's wearing a pink pajama outfit. Pants and shirt.

She seems…. Off today.

"Hey hey now this is a little too close." I give her a little reprimand.

"What do you mean? Skinship is alw…." Sakura put her face to my chest and sniffed me. Slowly she backed her head away from my chest, and her 'cute pouty face was replaced  by one of shock for a moment.

"Hey Sakura? Sakura are you ok?" I asked as she stared at what I thought was my chin. I wiped my chin if there was anything wrong.

"U-u-uh oh.. uh yeah, ya gonna take a bath first?"

"Ill start dinner and bathe before we eat together."

"Ok!"

………

………….

………..

Simple dishes that feed many; curries, stews, stir fry. The go-to gateway meals for any amateur cook that's trying to expand their cooking repertoire. 

Stews and Curries take some time to cook so you can add your important ingredients first and take your time as it slowly cooks. Adding in any ingredients you might've forgotten and checking it with taste tests. Allowing you to practice an get better for the next time.

Stir fries are a little opposite. You wanna cook it on a high heat, but you can take your time with the prep. The cooking is fast, but the process is slow.

While experimenting with cooking and techniques. Sakura fell in love with a stir fry that I turned into a stew.

Having all the flavors of the ingredients coming out while I cook it on high heat.

Carrots, celery, and onions in nice mini chunks

I mince green peppers in it for flavor but I have to hide it from Sakura's picky palate.

30 grams of chopped yellow onion

20 grams of chopped carrots

20 grams of chopped celery 

10 grams of minced pepper

150 grams of meat

I use a chuck steak for the fat content.

The meat I use I make sure is cubed. I place it in a bowl with rice vinegar, a squirt of lemon juice, and a little bit of soy sauce. 

Massage it in and let sit while I cut my ingredients.

I also cut potatoes, but their size is bigger than the other ingredients.

85 grams of potatoes 

25 milliliters of olive oil

In a large skillet I heat my oil. I add my potatoes first and salt them. 5 minutes later

Add a little more olive oil then add your vegetables.

I also add a pinch of thyme and rosemary.

Cook for another 5 minutes. 

Add in your meat. (Marinade and all). Salt and pepper to taste and brown all sides. Then add

50 milliliter of mirin cooking wine

25 milliliter soy sauce

25 milliliter of house choice sake

Secretly I add 1 gram of cayenne.

Cook off the sake for 3 minutes. And transfer all ingredients, liquids included, in a medium pot. 

Add chicken bouillon to accommodate 400 milliliters of water. (Don't add water yet)

Add 5 grams of tomatoe paste

I get mine online.

Stir well.

Mix 400 milliliter water into a shaker. Add corn starch(for thickening)shake well.

Add 5 grams of brown sugar as well

I'd start with 5 grams of cornstarch, you can always make it thicker if need.

Mix into the pot well. When it simmers lower heat and it will be ready in 45-1hour.

I don't know why she loves this so much but she does. I call it 'Sakuras stir crazy'.

"Ok I'm going to take a bath."

"Hai hai~"

In the bath…. I almost fell asleep on the washing stool.

"Coming in~" Sakura enters the bath, "pardon the intrusion."

The door to the shower and tub is open and I finally startled awake.

"Heh!?" I stared at Sakura's naked body, "S-S-Sakura what are you doing?!" I say while I hold my junk down. 

Sis all the jacking off has made it almost impossible for this damn thing to stay down! I definitely have to ask you why you wanted me to do it.

"Ruto-kun, I turned off the food on the stove and stirred it because you've been in here for 30 minutes." She came closer and she suddenly stopped, her face twisted a bit.

What!? I didn't "almost" fall asleep, but instead I actually did.

"I poked my head in and I see ya didn't even wash ya body, so I'm here to help." She said puffing out her chest, with a hand on her exposed B-cup breast, and her eyes closed as if showing off her charitable nature.

Oi Oi Oi! Thanks to Rika, my heart shape eye detection has leveled up. You definitely are hiding hearts behind your closed eyes!

"Im awake now, you don't have to worry I can do it."

"Come on its just a little skinsh-"

"Im in a relationship."

"...... huh?"

"I'm in a relationship and I don't think it's right be seen like this by you."

"But I'm in one too s-"

"You sleep with other men, strangers. How you see relationships is different."

"Ruto-kun. I know how you see relationships is different from me." Her voice is sounding shaky, "I love ya," she approached me from behind and touched my bare shoulder. "You're always honest, I kn-kn-know I can never have your first time as you said." She breathes deep, "and you didnt yet,  you know ….. have sex?"

"No, not yet." Feeling her breasts on my back and her arms wrap around my chest.

"Then you don't have to worry. Keeping your word means a lot and I won't try to take that away from you again."

Something hit my back, something wet, there it is again.

"I'm sorry I kept Himeno away. I'm sorry. Even the girls were saying that it was messed up. I know that was what made me not able to….."

Her tears start wetting my back enough I think I can use it to soap down.

"Here." I gave her the soap and a cloth. "If you could please.

"Hai hai~" *sniffle* her crying calms down a little as she helps scrub my back.

It's an awkward moment to say the least. I kinda blame myself for falling asleep like this. 

Sakura didn't linger on any of my body parts or do anything obscene. Until she did my front.

Not like that! She scrubbed my chest from behind and she would sniff my unwashed hair. This hentai protagonist haircut has lost all usefulness.

She paused a moment. 

Oh no! My heart eye detection… wait! This is sending a scary chill up my spine.

"Ruto-kun~" *sniffle* "I broke a rule…" she gripped my shoulder tightly yet lovingly. "I felt sick and dirty, I felt like I lied to you. It wasn't my plan or my idea."

"What's your point?" I ask without moving in the stool to look at her

"I'm being honest." *sniffle* "You've never broken any of the rules we made, have you?"

"I'm not your bodyguard anymore so what does it matter?" 

"Rules are rules, I was honest and expected punishment from you Ruto-kun~. So have you ever broken a rule?" Her voice has forgone sadness and I only hear seduction.

"No Sakura I've never broken a rule."

"Really now~?" 

Shit the chill in my spine grew.

"If I catch you lying…. Can I give you a punishment? Nihehee~."

Her trouble maker laugh?! Forget it I haven't done anything.

"You know what sure, why not." I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Please say it cleeaarrllyy~" She said while behind me, I don't know the face she is making. She's too confident

"If I ever LIE about breaking a rule we set before, I will allow a punishment of Sakura's choice." I say with exasperation.

"Excellent." Sakura helped stand me up off the stool and pulled me to the mirror on the other side of the tub an shower door. "Take a look!"

I look into the mirror and my eyes bulge wide!

"What the fuck is that!" I pointed at two VERY dark marks on my neck.

"Turn this way." Sakura guided me.

"ANOTHER ONE?!" Right behind my shoulder is a third one, not as dark.

"Rule #3" Sakura smirked

"No hickey's or marks will be left on the body to be allowed to be shown off to each other." We said it together.

How!? Fucking how!? Who even got close enough t… oh my God, Mirai! But she was crying on my shoulder a-a-and she sat in my lap today. Her lips 'might' have touched my neck, but for less then a second! Wait a minute! That's why when we were leaving Akio….

"Ha-Ha-Haruto, you need to be careful with Mirai." She was blushing, "it's like his entire body is a sexual organ. He was once told he could suck lead out of a pencil."

I just laughed it off!! Dammit! Damn that adorable pixie!

"W-w-what do you want?"

"To sleep together." She said with a bright smile.

……

………

………….

After dinner and dishes. I finished up my homework and it has gotten pretty late. In my room I'm currently in my sleep wear. Jock strap, underwear, pajama pants, and a light grey (way too big for me) sweater.

*knock* *knock*

"Excuse me." Sakura walked in holding her pillow to her face l. She's wearing the pink pants and shirt set from earlier.

I climbed into my bed and held the blanket for her to climb in and she does so. My bed takes up most of my room. I have a 8-tatami mat room. My bed almost takes up three. This was the first purchase my onee-san made after my parents' accident. The second purchase was the same size bed for her room. Until she was arrested we always used her room to sleep, I asked why did we only sleep in her room and she said

"In my room, my bestest little brother is coming to sleep with his beloved onee-san." She say while squeezing me,, "When we use you're room…. A woman will be coming to sleep with her beloved man." With the heart eyes.

That's how it was so I have room to spare. Sakura however just scoots next to me and pushes her back toward me. She didn't stop hugging her pillow.

Lay on my back arms above my head. Something has me curious so I decide to ask.

"I almost thought you'd ask for sex, or something more lewd," I chuckle, "are you sick or something?" I earnestly tried to make a joke.

*sniffle* *sniffle*

Annnnnd I'm a dick again aren't I?

"Sakura? Whats wrong?" I turn to her and try to turn her to me, but she's refusing.

".........ty." she said inside the pillow shes holding.

"What?" She doesn't respond, "Come on Sakura, you wanted to be here, ignoring me is a little counter productive right?"

She slowly moves her face from the pillow. Her beautiful face is a mess. Sobbing she turns to look at me.

"Im dirty." She says balling her eyes out. "Ever since last night I feel sick with myself."

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I'm actually confused.

"I don't knoooooowww." She wails this time letting go of the pillow and latching on to me. 

"I broke our rule! Every other time you were THERE!" She now is making my sweat wet. "Sasuke talked me into it, I didn't want to! I didn't think it would matter so much to me. I didn't enjoy it, all I could think before it happened was that you were mad at me. Then when it….it….WAAAAHHHHH!" 

Good thing she's crying into my chest! The neighbors might think this is domestic violence! That was the best benefit to staying at Sakuras you can make all the noise you wanted, that home was almost sound proof.

"It hurt! Ruto-kun! It hurts!" Shes yelling into my chest.

"What hurts? Are you ok?" I pull her away and look her in the eyes.

"I-i-i-it hurt to pee, and I felt dirty." *sniffle* "so when I showered earlier…. I scrubbed it, I scrubbed it hard. It still didn't feel clean so I used my toothbrush and scrubbed inside! I scrubbed until it was bleeding! I couldn't ask Ruto-kun to touch me with how dirty I feel, but it hurts, I'm scared, and I needed you near me."

Holy shit!! What the fuck do I say here?!

I hug her tightly 

"Look tomorrow you can stay home and go to the doctor ok? You have to make sure everything is alright, ok?"

"Can you…. Come with me?"

"I still have school and you have a boyfriend you can ask."

She hugs me tightly 

"P..l..e..a..s..e." she whimpers, "I don't feel safe without you."

*sigh*

"Ok, but I promised some clubs I'll help them out in the morning. I'll go to school and leave before school starts and pick you up ok?"

"Un." She nodded and turned back towards me again. "Can you keep your hand here?" She moved my hand below her navel. 

"Does this help with the pain?"

"Yes…" she spoke softly.

I rubbed the spot my hand was on

"Pain, pain fly away~" I said

She snuggled deeper into me and we are now spooning.

Mirai would be the tiniest spoon ever! I think I'd prefer Akio to just lay on me. With Rika I'll be able to be little spoon!

I had a weird thoughts, but slowly drifted to sleep.

………….

…………….

…………..

Thursday.

The next morning I rushed to school at 6 am.

I met with the boxing club captain, Sumire Godo.

The man is fit. You'd expect the heavy weight to be captain of the boxing team but this guy is actually a middle weight at 72KG. He has long arms for someone 167cm in height. Thicker lips then the average Japanese student, no doubt swelling happened from the punches. But it doesn't take away from his looks. Almond eyes, short black hair, squared jaw, long face, and stubbly facial hair, 

he no doubt shaves to avoid his skin being ripped off by punches, WHEN my facial hair grows in I'll never shave!

He's pretty lean from training and is wearing black shorts and a Grey tank top.

"YOSH!" he pulled me into a hug.

"Oomph!" I didn't see it coming

While in the hug I attempted to pat his back as enthusiastically as he was patting mine but he had both my arms locked in. This is embarrassing.

"TOMAKI-KUN! I'm glad you made it please come with me.

I'm in my normal clothes with the exception of workout shorts and running shoes.

Sumire-senpai leads me into the club room. The roof is about 5 meters up, there's a ring in the center, a row of large heavy bags hanging from the ceiling on one side of the ring. Speed bags, a large open space, and mirrors on the other. The far end had some free weights, and weight machines.

This is a pretty good set up.

I followed Sumire-senpai into the ring where a group was waiting for us.

"EVERYONE!" Sumire-senpai called out, everyone turned our direction and stood tall. "This is Tomaki-kun! He will help get us into shape for the upcoming new school year! As we have no third years we will all benefit in our competitions from his guidance!" Sumire-senpai turns to me and bows "WE ARE IN YOUR CARE!"

"WE ARE IN YOUR CARE!" the whole class does the same, except one person.

"A first year will train us?! Captain dont you think this joke has gone on too long?" 

Everyone slowly raises their heads to turn to the boy. 

Also wearing black shorts and tank top, and also with the same hairstyle as Sumire-senpai. The differences would be this boy looked like the evolved form of Sumire-senpai, like a Sumirezard-senpai. 178cm in height, looks to weigh 90 KG. His arms are impressive, you can tell he works hard by the veins coming out of his forearms, but he just looks bulky.

"TOMAKI-KUN!" Sumire-senpai yelled.

He has way too much energy

"Please! Show Yamada-san the body you honed through sheer passion!" He gave me a thumbs up.

What is he talking about? Take my sweater off? I guess this would be a setting where it would be ok.

I take my sweater, shirt, and undershirt off.

"WHOOAAAA!" everyone said.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!? CAPTAIN HE HAS TO BE A GROWN MAN IN DISGUISE! HOW CAN A FIRST YEAR BE THAT RIPPED?! CHECK THE URINE!!" 

(Checking the urine would mean to check if he is using performance enhancing drugs)

"TOMAKI-KUN guide us in the way of…. THE ADONIS!" Sumire-senpai yelled while looking and pointing…. At the ceiling?

This guy is way too much, but I guess he isn't unlikable.

"Ok so this is what I do." I said as I got into the push-up position.

"NICE FORM TOMAKI-KUN! How many sets will you do?" Sumire-senpai asked

"Uhhhh…" I had to think what he meant then remembered some weightlifting lingo, "just one!"

And I proceeded to do my push ups. My 200 push ups.

This was actually the first time I did all 200 in one go. I really slowed down in the end. But I finished them in about 6 and ½ minutes. I rose to my feet and my muscles are tightened by the activity. My veins are pulsing and my body got a little flushed.

There is a lone girl in the club and she is blushing like a night light.

"So I do that, my sit-ups, and squats." I say matter of factly.

"TOMAKI-KUN!" Sumire-senpai dogeza'd, "PLEASE HELP US CONDITION!"

"Captain!" Yamada-san stepped in, Sumire-senpai looked up. "You can't be serious! With how hard we worked, to be looked down on by a kouhai?!" Yamada-san is upset.

"Yamada-san," Sumire-senpai sits up onto his knees. "What is our clubs rule?"

 Yamada-san smiled ear to ear before he answered.

"If you can't talk it out, fight it out." Yamada-san said.

"Tomaki-kun would you mind having a spar with Yamada-san?" Sumire-senpai asked.

"Uhhh sure." I said while again staring at the beefy person ahead of me. Sumire-senpai leans close to my ear.

"Please Tomaki-san, show him how important conditioning is."

Not beat him down? But, show him 'conditioning'?! This is gonna suck

I nod.

……..

………..

…………..

Why did I give them my word I would help them?!

In the ring is me and Yamada-san. I'm wearing blue gloves and headgear, he's wearing red. We each get Vaseline on our faces to avoid tearing of skin.

Sumire-senpai is the ref, he calls us to the center. He goes over the rules and tells us it'll be 3-3minute rounds unless stopped. We go back to our corners and the first round begins.

*DING* *DING*

I approached the center, while Yamada-san galloped forth. 

He immediately tried to take my head off with a wide swing. I duck under and give a short punch to his gut. 

And that didn't faze him. Fuck!

After the first attempt Yamada-san seemed to watch my feet and chest more. He comes in more calculating and starts working jabs. I'm right out of his reach so everything is fine.

Circling the ring I feel my distance is safe.

Yamada-san threw another jab,

Why was that jab off course? A FEINT!

As quickly as I thought it, it happened. Yamada-san pulled back the jab, adding momentum to his hip turn, as he sprung forth with a distance covering straight! 

*BAM!* 

I got my hands up in time but I was pushed back and am now stuck in the corner. Yamada-san's wide frame in front of me is blocking any escape. He begins his melee.

Striking at my head trying to knock me out, he becomes frustrated as I am still composed and keep blocking. He changes tactics.

*BOOM*

Fuck! He got me in my ribs! Holy shit all the air in my lungs left me. Ok I have to keep my abs flexed to try and reduce internal damage.

Yamada-san lands a couple on my body but they hurt nowhere near the first one.

I see Yamada-san keep planting his feet in rhythm to put more power in his punches. As he leans forward and strikes, as soon as his punch touches my block he begins shifting his weight.

NOW!

using his momentum I push forward and he loses balance and I swing my body around him to get to the rings center. He turns to me looking frustrated and mad. His breathing is rough, just as he steps forward again.

*DING* *DING*

first round is over. 

Why did we do this after I did 200 push-ups.

My arms hurt, and my body is hurt. But I'm breathing fine.

Someone squeezes water into my mouth as I look across the ring and see Yamada-san hunched over taking deep breaths.

Well I showed him conditioning. Now I wanna punch his face.

*DING DING*

We approach each other and Yamada-san is no longer light on his feet. I step in and jab.

Connection? Hes way to large to have thrown that many punches. He is all tuckered out. *evil laugh*

I step in an jab, connect, right in the fucking mouth dill-hole. I do this again and again. Until I step in

Eat this!

I fainted my jab pulled it back and turned my hip. I THREW A STRAIGHT, just like Yamada-san did to me. But I aimed for the bread basket.

*THUD*

I hit Yamada-san in the stomach and he dropped to his knees coughing for air.

Sumire-senpai calls the fight and raised my hand declaring me the winner.

…..

……..

………..

After some time Sumire-senpai brings me to a hunched over Yamada-san. Without looking away at Yamada-san he talks to me.

"TOMAKI-KUN!" 

Does he talk like this all the time?!? I'm less annoyed and more impressed.

"How does your body feel?"

"Honestly. Like I fell down a very LONG flight of fist shaped stone stairs." My body is bruise and so are my arms.

"Yamada-san! Power means nothing if its a burden to use. You must become able to go FULL FORCE! AT ALL TIMES! FOR ENOUGH TIMES!" Sumire-senpai points to the sky.

He's a chuuni! That has to be it!

"Yes captain." Yamada-san said in deep breaths, as he stood up. "TOMAKI-SENSEI!"

Please don't start it too.

"Please teach me the ways of the ADONIS!"

Yeah, of course he'd chuuni as well.

"Im inexperienced in teaching, but please take care of me." I bow politely.

I left the boxing club after we arranged some scheduling 

I then went to the Jiu-jitsu club and the Judo club. I ended up doing my 200 squats for Judo, and my 200 sit-ups for Jiu-jitsu.  

Each club required me to participate somehow. It was exhausting. Fun, but exhausting.

I've been at school since 6am and it's almost 8am. Time to head back to grab Sakura.

…….

………

…………..

I reached home and saw Sakura was still in my bed. I woke her up and she says she'd get ready.

I take a quick shower and change into my go to outfit. 

Sakura is wearing blue jeans and some kind of pink logo shirt. We head out and I call us a taxi. 

Not much happened on the way there except for me asking how Sakura is feeling.

She really looks like all her energy was sapped away. She seems lethargic.

We arrive at the clinic and I had to stay in the waiting room.

*BRRRRR* *BRRRR*

TRAPed- Is everything ok? I don't see you in school.

Rutotheprince- Sakura was having a…. Rough time so we are at the clinic.

TRAPped- she…. really has your love huh?

Rutotheprince- Its not like that! I'm helping her as a friend today.

TRAPped- But do you love her? You don't have to be considerate of my feelings. You've accepted me and I love you *chuu?*. Me and the girls are mad at her, but we won't hold it against you to keep her in your life. 

Rutotheprince- how did I get so lucky?

TRAPped- that's easy…. You didn't. We did, we will never change you or how you do things. It's what made us fall for you.

*BRRRRR* *BRRRRRR*

Flyfree- Haruto where are you? Are you ok?

Vanillalvr- Haruto I haven't seen you, where are you? I thought I smelled you near the judo, jiu-jitsu, and boxing clubs but you weren't there.

Holy shit! How can I feel heart eyes through a phone!?

I put us all in a group message and explain where I am, I keep the details to myself because its not my business to say.

Flyfree- you really love her huh?

Vanillalvr- yeah like ya really do.

Rutotheprince- …. Yeah I still love her, but I won't cheat on any of you. You all deserve proper love and I plan to give it to you.

TRAPped- yes give it to us.

Flyfree- mmmmm yes

Vanillalvr- I want to take it all!

TRAPed- image.mpg

Flyfree- image.mpg

Vanillalvr- image.mpg

I looked at the images…. I shouldn't of looked at the images. These girls are testing me.

Mirai sent me a picture of her ass. Akio sent me a picture of her pussy. Rika sent me a picture of her heavenly tits.

My dick's hard in a clinic! This can't be good! Is karma gonna strike me?

"Ruto-kun we can go now." Sakura came out with the female physician wearing glasses and a white coat.

"Sensei! Is there anything wrong? This girls is the only family I have at the moment, so I want to know how to care for her properly."

"Family? Is that true?" She turned to Sakura and she nodded. "Ok well, she has some damage to her inner walls that'll heal in a few days. Some spotting is expected but if it's too frequent go to a hospital. She has a UTI, and we ran some tests for STD's. We will have the results tomorrow, but she's going on antibiotics today just in case tests come back positive. You can pick up the prescription in the front. Any questions?"

"No sensei, thank you."

We go grab Sakura's prescription and head home

Sakura texts Sasuke to let him know she can't do anything for a few days. 

I honestly didn't pay attention. I'm currently in a group sext.

I need to rub one out!

"Who are ya texting?" Sakura

I freeze, shit.

"Remember when I said I'm in a relationship?"

"Yeah?"

"Thats who I'm texting."

"Ohhhh…" she said in a soft voice.

*BRRRRRR**BRRRRRR*

"oh I'm getting a call!" I answer it. "Hello this is Tomaki Haruto, may I help you?"

"My prince!" The voice said

"Hime?" I startled myself, Sakura looked like she was stung in the chest.

"Yes! I got your letter today, this is the landline of the institute."

"Amazing! Oh! Onee I wanted to visit on Saturday!"

"...saturday?... OH yes! Of course."

"I also want to buy you a present!" As I'm speaking excitedly Sakuras face has been grim this whole time.

"My Haruto! Trying to spoil your onee-san?"

"I have time I have to make up for!" My smile is beaming.

"Oh! Do you remember that little shop I loved going to with you?"

"The candy shop?"

"Yes!!! Go get me my favorite after school tomorrow."

"Oh ok! I haven't been there since you've been gone."

"Then make sure to take Sakura too."

"Huh? Uhhh OK, any reason why?"

"Just for the look on her face, when she sees the old candy shop we all used to visit."

"Oh OK. Is that all you want? I mean it is yo..."

"Haruto, seeing you will be all I need."

"Same here Hime."

"I got to go, I love you, my prince."

Hanging up the phone I'm nothing but smiles.

"Sakura I guess we will have a little outing tomorrow."

"Eh?"

69