Chapter 2
131 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quin POV

~~~

I put on white tights and some black flats to go with my short dress (see the picture in chapter 1), then I combed my hair into half up-half down. Looking in my full body mirror on my door, I looked nice.

I grabbed my nearly-empty duffel bag to hold my wand and any new books from Flourish & Blotts I get. The only thing I have in my duffel bag now is that I have a small pouch with 4 Galleons, 7 Sickles, and 12 Knuts, equalling to 25.73 euros. For people that don't know reading this, that equals about 30.44 American dollars. Father gives me money for cleaning my room even if I didn't have to because the house elves would.

What Father didn't know though, is that I'm actually pals with one that is assigned to cleaning the bedrooms, Panby. I used some of my money to get some taffy for him, since the kitchen house elves don't make food for the other elves, and the food Panby did get, wasn't very filling for him.

Anyway, I headed off to the fireplace to see Father waiting for me.

~Time Skip~

After a few attempts, Ollivander showed me one that looked pretty. Didn't work either though. We kept trying until Ollivander got a 11 1/4 inch rowan wand with an unicorn hair core. Short story shorter, that was my wand. It was beautiful.

"Father!" I said to him going outside where he was, because he didn't want to get dirty from the wand trying.

"Quin?" Father turned to see me and my wand. "Oh my! Your face has dirt and dust on it, but otherwise, your wand is beautiful my girl!"

I smiled. "I thought that too! It's made of rowan wood with a unicorn hair core. I almost can't believe that I'm holding a wand that has the DNA of a unicorn in it!" I put my wand in a pocket of my duffel bag.

"Well Quin, lets go get ourselves lunch, shall we?" We were walking to The Leaky Cauldron when I saw a man that looks like what my dad told me about Hogwarts groundskeeper, Hagrid, with a boy about my age. Thats when I realized who the boy was.

"Father! Father!" I tugged at his sleeve. Then I pointed to Hagrid and the boy.

"Hmm?" Father turned to look. "Why, that's Hagrid with Harry Potter!" Father had a surprised tone.

"Father, may I please go say hello?" I asked.

"Yes you may, sweetie. Just don't try to ask too many questions." Father told me. I excitedly ran over to the 2 boys.

"Hello! Are you Mr. Harry Potter?" I felt like I was jumping out of my shoes.

"Umm, yes?" Said Harry. "You can just call me Harry." He held out his hand.

"I'm Quin Moonheart! Nice to meet you!" I shook his hand, when Hagrid turned around and gasped.

"Harry, that girl be almost as famous as yerself!!" Hagrid walked closer.

"Really?" Harry turned to Hagrid. "She seems normal to me."

"Oh, umm, you see... I... uh... I come from a famous pure-blood family," I looked at Harry. "Let me reintroduce myself." I stood up straight. "Quin Moonheart, straight descendant from the great wizard Merlin."

1