Chapter 121
7.6k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you wanted to get anywhere near the level of a greatmage, not to mention GreatMagister, then you would need to reach at least the 30th level. And OuyangHuanyu had already practiced to the 35th level…

 

Looking at Ouyang Huanyu’s age, and considering that youusually needed three or four years to promote… it would require at least ahundred years to reach his level! And that was if you were fast and didn’tencounter any bottlenecks.

 

Out of the entire continent, the only person who had reachedthis level was Ouyang Huanyu.

 

Shen Yanxiao touchedher nose. Nowadays, if someone at her age reached the junior swordsman level,they would be considered brilliant. But nowhere near the level of genius of OuyangHuanyu. I’m afraid it would be absolutely impossible to achieve the same levelas Ouyang Huanyu.

 

If Shen Yanxiao could be called a genius, then Ouyang Huanyuwould be a level above that!

 

Since Ouyang Huanyu appeared, that indicated it was time tostart the test.

 

“Children, you will now be facing a challenge most criticalto your future. This year, the class test will be carried out by teams ofstudents from every branch, all branches. You will need to gather into groupsof five. Teams will be selected on your own. After you determine your teammembers, you will need to enter the dark forest. There, except for your team,everyone will be a competitor. Everyone on your team will be given a uniquebadge. The goal of this test is to gather as many badges as possible, that is,you must take as many badges as you can from other teams.”

 

“The test will last for seven days. After seven days thebadges that you hold, no matter where they originated from, will be used tocalculate your team’s score. And the number of badges will determine your classplacement for the next year.”

 

Ouyang Huanyu’s comments immediately caused a sensationamong the students. All the branches of the Holy Roland School had independenttesting so far, but today they put everyone together. Not only did they have toform teams, but they also had to fight.

 

Magician, swordsman, archer… the students of these branchesall laughed. They studied fighting, that was their chosen career. For them,team combat was an opportunity.

 

In contrast, for the pharmaceutical and priest branches,team combat was a nightmare. What a joke, they are both supporting roles. Doyou want them to take a potion and smash someone’s head in? Smash a magician’shand?

 

“Since it is a combined test, there are some specialprovisions,” Ouyang Huanyu looked at the frenzied students and smiled. “Eachteam must have at least one pharmaceutical and one priest student. Of any otheroccupation, you may have up to two.”

 

Ouyang Huanyu’s statement once again set off a burst ofnoise. This additional provision is undoubtedly to allow the priest and pharmaceuticalstudents a chance.

 

 

The suddenness of the change left everyone dumbfounded. Theyhave had very little contact with other branches, so how could they find ateam?

16