A wonderful start after a nightmare
650 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lav ran so fast that the others, after they realised what happened, couldn't keep up. Lav felt Eric on his shoulder sleeping peacefully and assured left he amusement park.

Lav wasn't sure where Eric's room was but seeing how he definitely wasn't residing on the ground floor, he had to be on the first floor where the Demon Lord lived.

Lav took a wild guess and opened the door to the first bedroom. What a coincidence, Lav was actually right. When Lav entered, he saw some clothes laying astray and figured this was Eric's room. Slapping Eric, gently, like a dead fish, again gently, onto the table, Lav put Eric on the bed and covered him with a blanket but the second he did so, Lav instantly froze.

A cold chill ran down his spine and Lav's fingers almost cramped up from fear. Lav instantly turned around and knelt, "Your highness." 

Lav was used to Del's presence but right now this terrifying aura Del gave off, was something that Lav has experienced only once since he was chosen by Del.

"You can leave," Del who was wrapped in a towel, still hair dripping wet, walked next to Eric sleeping on the bed and glared at Lav who rushed to exit.

"Thank you, your highness," Lav couldn't wait to leave but the last glance he threw at Eric and Del confirmed his suspicions. The Demon Lord was weirdly fond of this human, Lav couldn't understand why. Although Lav was also a proud demon, in face of Del's overwhelming might, Lav didn't dare to gamble with his life and care about their relationship anymore.

Eric was Lav's teacher and that was it. Lav definitely wouldn't try or even want to get closer to Eric than that. The Demon Lord would probably rip him into shreds, just judging by how he reacted when Lav brought Eric to bed. Too, too, too terrifying!

Meanwhile, Del watched over Eric's sleeping form and after making sure Eric was really asleep the towel strapped around Del's muscular and lean waist dropped to the ground.

A massive force propelled itself against the air withstanding gravity but then the owner of this, cough, well?, airplane decided to turn around and rummage through the wardrobe to find suitable clothes to put on.

Quickly, with a snap of the finger, the wetness evaporated and Del was completely dry. Since Eric wasn't awake anyway, why the hell did Del have to make an effort to appear so tempting when his target of seduction is snorting quietly like a dead corpse?

Del's unbelievable sex appeal was for fucking nought. Come on sleeping beauty, this Greek adonis as you call it, here wasn't being a snack for nothing. Read the atmosphere... Del sighed as he sat next to Eric on the bed and caressed his soft cheeks.

Humans were really something else. No, Del narrowed his eyes, it was only Eric out of all the humans Del had seen, who was this exquisite. Exquisite as in exquisite to devour in bed. Soft skin, the texture was perfect to knead, even the insides were welcoming and inviting to stretch out, fluffy hair, mesmerising eyes, velvet, satin, cotton. All of that could describe Eric.

But it still couldn't measure how impeccable Eric was to Del. Just as Del ran his finger along Eric's face, the pleasant feeling made him tremble in pleasure. It was as if they were made for each other.

Yes, they were soulmates (and bodymates) that was what Del felt.

For example, as a clothing material, Eric would only be affordable to royalty while Del was the component that made the material Eric was. They needed each other and composed each other.

It... it was like this! Del couldn't explain it any closer but each look Del took at Eric, each touch brought forth such a tingling feeling that both of them were already intertwined since the beginning of their past lives and all future to come.

And so until Eric woke up a fucking few hours later and received the shock of his life, Del just sat next to Eric on the bed burning stares that even the heat of lava couldn't match and experienced the feeling of Eric's skin without remorse, while Eric's wide eyes tried to uncover the mystery of one second being in the scary amusement park and now being on the bed with Del longingly staring at him.

"A... nightmare?" Eric mumbled and thought about what happened. It had to be a nightmare. It was too surreal to understand to be real. There was no way something like what could've happened. Eric refused to face reality.

Del had only a faint idea what happened and so coaxed, "Yes, it was only a nightmare."

"That's good," Eric faintly smiled and believed what Del said or else how could Eric explain Del's presence here? Eric wanted to escape from Del in the bath and the Demon World but then must've fallen asleep.

Yes, yes, there was no way there was a horror amusement park and there was absolutely no way that his students were crazy psychos out to kill him as hostile as some of them were towards him. Haha. Eric knew it was a lie but still chose to delude himself.

Eric chose to completely drop the topic and turned towards Del. Eric wanted to ask if there was some way for Del to give him power but once again Eric could feel how, mostly sexually, uncomfortable he felt, around Del and then his brain and his eyes wandered to a certain standing object and Eric instantly crawled back inside the blanket.

Del actually understood Eric's sudden change and laughed. It was a magnetic and low laugh, completely carefree. It was able to calmEric's heart again and Eric was perplexed. Didn't he feel weirded out around Del, why did he feel soothed all of sudden?

But Eric didn't think much about it as Del stood up and said, "You should rest well. I'll let Mak bring your food. Here," Del pulled a remote control out of nowhere and pressed a button.

A TV appeared.

"We don't have internet here," or rather I refuse to give out so you can't have contact with earth or else the curse will be triggered, "But you can watch shows to relieve your boredom."

Eric was actually touched by Del's care until Del's next words came out.

"The day after tomorrow there'll be lessons again. Don't forget to prepare."

Fuck!! What the fuck can I teach these students? I basically have to start with the basics, don't I? Don't I trigger my torture myself?

18