ALARM- on the bed, against the wall, in the corner
584 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, no, no, it's impossible!" Eric screamed into his pillow as he waited for Del to come back and tell him he couldn't teach those damned demons!

Eric spent the whole fucking day explaining x and y shit to them, only for them to shove it up their asses and barf it out again! It was literally 10 pm! 12 hours wasted! 12 fucking hours yet they couldn't understand the basics of basics!

What fucking odds was this? Just what? What was this misfortune? What was it? Eric was so frustrated that he picked up the pillow and threw it towards the door only for it- of course, of course- to land in Del's face who – of course- of course- had half of his shirt wide open baring his toned and cough, huge chest. Eric's face blanked to the point that even an F's student's test paper could be jealous.

Worst of all-

[Skill- POV level 2 activated!]

Bing.

Eric accidentally met Del's eyes in his fright who deeply stared at Eric with the pillow in his hand before making his way to the bed.

'I see. He wants to *****'

Hold up, I want to what? Suddenly, all of Eric's dignified pretence was thrown away. In front of Del, this sexual maniac, Eric was reduced to a shivering bunny holding its own tail that should be impossible!

In front of Del, Eric really showed a side he's never shown anyone else before or didn't even know he had. Frightened, cornered and incredibly vulnerable but also tempting, seductive and adorable in Del's eyes.

The closer Del came the more alarmed Eric was, especially at the fucking ridiculousness of Del's thoughts like fucking excuse me, are there any other demon traditions I should know of?

'Throwing a pillow in someone's face means wanting to be pushed down and ***** hard. I'm surprised Eric knew that'

Fuck you! Don't think about this shit with a straight face and come dangerously close to me in slow motion! Who the fuck would know about this shit? And even if I knew, I'd go and dig myself a hole to earth's core and bathe in fucking lava then bath in your hot white liquid! Fuck off!

Yet all Eric did, was to retreat into a corner not breaking eye contact with Del which only fueled the horny latter more on, and quietly whimpered. Music to Del's ears.

'Squeezing into a corner means he also wants to be pushed against the wall and be **** there. Good, my lover has good taste.'

Again, fuck you and your non-existent brain! Who the fuck is your lover? Who the fuckedy fuck wants to be done against the wall and what the frickity fick are those damn customs here in this damnidy damned damn damn Demon World? Are y'all lustful leeches? Succubuses? Could everything be a sign to use your holy unholy weapon to stick it in innocence somewhere?

Tell me! C'mon tell me! Tell me how many times I've accidentally given others these stupid signs, begging them to rail my brain away huh? Yet Eric's face didn't contort.

It showed neither anger nor frustration, all it showed was visible fear and helplessness.

So attractive to Del that he really had to hold himself back but once Del licked his lips and crawled onto the bed inches away from Eric, Eric couldn't keep quiet anymore and asked, "D-Del?"

And all he was met with was a deep, husky, low voice layered with a burning passion, "Yes?"

If Del's eyes had a soul, they'd instantly hump out, strip Eric and have a threesome right here. This was too dangerous for Eric. A- he was straight. B- he was a human and C- Demons' murder weapons were incompatible with humans!

C was the most pressing matter! Eric really couldn't be around Del for any longer or ever because of whatever damn reason Del was always so horny around Eric!

Did Del that damned Demon Lord get horny for every single human? Mindfuck! You've to control the Demon World and not think with- with your lightsaber! Give me a break!

But now the most important thing was to stop Del from wanting to top him!

"Del, can we please talk? It's urgent,'' Eric tried to appear as normal as possible hoping to calm these pheromones of Del's down that swarmed around Eric wanting to pierce into his skin and pleasure him.

"Urgent?" Del's husky voice was still giving away how intoxicated he was at the moment.

"Yes, really, I just don't feel like wanting to be here anymore..."

ALARM! ALARM! Several alarm bells went off in Del's head. His potential lover didn't want to be here anymore? What was upsetting him? Wasn't Del welcoming enough? Wasn't Del's sex appeal strong enough? Wasn't Del seductive enough?

No, no, no, how could Del make this human he fancied stay? After so many years, it was only Eric who could arouse him and have these kinds of feelings towards someone he knew, but before tasting could even begin, his honey buttery sweetheart wanted to give up?

Eric didn't even get to have Del as a top! Yes, once Eric experienced how good Del was, Eric would never want to leave. No, no, this wasn't the time, Del shook his head.

Humans were emotional beings. Sex couldn't solve anything like it could for demons. Del had to listen to Eric, be empathic and understanding and then try to figure out a solution. Yes, that was the right way!

"Tell me what's wrong," however Del slung his arm around Eric's waist and brought him closer until they sat face to face with each other. Well, a bit touching was still ok, after all, Del had to exploit any chance he could get to feel Eric.

He had to take it slow with Eric and not scare him away. Ease him in, reel him in and then make him not want to leave.

Eric, on the other hand, felt suffocating but had to make do. He put his hands on Del's much, cough, luscious, cough, chest to create a bit of distance before aggrieved said, "It's hard to teach the students. It's impossible."

"Are they giving you much trouble?" Del was a doting and coaxing husband, it was so natural that even Eric thought for a second they were married.

"Well, they lack the basic understanding of storytelling, so it's hard to teach them what should be natural," Eric told the truth and all of a sudden felt better getting it off the chest and talking to Del.

Somehow, Del was different than Eric thought he would act if Eric complained. Del was... surprisingly mature.

"We demons don't really know much about it since you humans have invented storytelling. We don't have fairy tales, goodnight stories, lullabies, myths or legends. I know it's hard for you but please bear with it, I'll support you as much as I can," 'even when you can't walk'

Eric wanted to praise Del but the last thought of Del ruined it. This fucking pervert!

11