A new troublesome appeared
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was hot and stuffy. Sexy and wild. Nol felt all excitement contorting the insides of his body, burning, yearning for his teacher. Nol knew it was bad. Eric passed out and not even his soul was here, but what better time to do Eric than now when Eric couldn't refuse? Nol just had to feel the tight and warm insides of his teacher no matter what.

He couldn't endure it anymore. His teacher laid there so inviting and tempting, who could resist him? If Nol's dick didn't go in today then he wouldn't call himself a crown prince anymore! Just look at how aroused his teacher was, his dick went hard the second Nol touched it for a bit. 

Damn it, his teacher wanted him too, although his teacher had no consciousness at the moment his body spoke for itself!

And this fact made Nol go hornier than he was and about to cross a border he could never come back from. There were even moans coming from Eric's tempting lips. Nol sucked on Eric's dick for a bit more before he went up and pushed his tongue to fiddle with Eric's, before going down again to give Eric the best fellatio of his life.

Then, impatiently Nol sat up and pulled on his underwear, but just at that moment, he was blown away by a force! Just what dared to interrupt him during his good night mode? Of course, there was only one person who could afford to anger the crown prince. It was his wannabe father! 

Nol, I'm your father, how dare you do this to your mum? Cough, cough, this turned out to be an incestuous trilogy family situation!

Abort mission. Abort! Nol felt his scalp going numb from the sheer aura and pressure Del exuded. The Demon Lord was angry! Nol knew exactly what it meant! He... he was dead! 

"Who do you think you are to do this to your teacher? Nol?" it was spoken with such magnitude and calmness to hold back anger erupted from a million years old volcano, that Nol flew and wanted to teleport away, but he couldn't because Del blocked all of his demon power. Curse you Demon Lord and your cheating powers!

This was not fair! 

"You will have to pay for lusting after your teacher!" 

Hey, aren't you lusting after teacher as well? So what gives you the right? Ah, of course, you're the Demon Lord! Aggrieved, Nol wanted to grieve injustice but realised Eric wasn't here to protect him. How sad.

Del stepped closer and with each foreboding echo of his shoes, Nol knew doom loomed over him. It wasn't until Del stood right next to Eric that he realised something was wrong. 

His lover.. his lover... was missing his soul! At this Del went berserk mode. His eyes turned into black orbs and fire just sprayed from them, his whole body was literally engulfed in flames-like aura that even the most naked eye in the world could see!

"Why does he have no soul? What happened to him?" 

"It's not what you think it is!" Nol quickly jumped away as the Demon Lord's aura went out of control. 

"He's safe! He isn't dead. How could I let my teacher die?" at the mention of 'my teacher' Del went even angrier. No need to be so possessive of Demon Lord! Although Nol himself was quite possessive over his teacher as well.

"Teacher he...went to the human world to find Van and Timo." 

"He did what? Who allowed him? How? Nol, if you dared to-"

"It wasn't me! I wanted to go as you told me but then teacher begged me to go in my stead and keep it a secret from you. I know it's wrong but you wouldn't be able to resist it as well if teacher begged you for something right?"

Just imagining Eric's pitiful and sad face, calmed Del down a lot. Nol was right. Del wouldn't be able to refuse any wish of Eric's as well, "I understand."

You damn easy, Demon Lord! 

"At first I didn't want teacher to go as well, but then teacher said he had a way-"

"And that way included him losing his soul?" 

"His soul isn't lost, it's in the human world! Mak said that this was a way for Eric to go to the human world without triggering the curse! And it's only a one-time thing as well!"

Hearing that this was a one-time thing, Del was more than relieved. If Eric really found a way to escape the curse and return to the human world forever, wouldn't Eric take the chance and leave? Then nothing that Del did could keep Eric here. Del realised once again how little he meant to Eric. 

It was only him who had feelings for Eric. His poor and lonely feelings weren't reciprocated by his soulmate. Well, Del realised he was too forceful as well but... he was just happy to have found a person that meant so much to him.

But now that he knew Eric could only go once to the Human World this way or else the curse kicked in, Del was much more at ease. He needed to woo Eric before the curse was finally lifted.

"So Mak was the instigator?" 

"I don't know, he at least helped Eric get to the human world." 

"I see. You can leave." 

"Yes..." Nol sadly turned away having to witness Del alone with Eric. He just wanted to be with his teacher alone as well and maybe do some naughty stuff... Now it was Del who lovingly caressed Eric's sleeping face. 

Then Del's view fell on Eric's horny thing and Del coughed embarrassingly. He needed to properly educate the princes. How dare he go after their soon-to-be-mother, cough, the Demon Lord's lover?

Del couldn't stand seeing Eric's cute dick any longer or else he would feel his rage subdue and pounce on Eric instead. No, this time Del needed to remain firm. He couldn't let Eric do as he pleased. 

What if something went wrong and Eric's life was lost forever? Why did Eric want to go to the Human World so badly that he was even willing to risk his life for it? Did he want to leave the Demon World so desperately? But Eric should know this was only a one-time thing so he shouldn't get his hopes up. Then...

A very bad thought entered Del's mind that left a bitter taste in his mouth. What if Eric did all of that without his permission because Van and Timo meant much more to Eric than Del did? Didn't this mean Eric valued his two students the most that he was even willing to lay his life down for them?

At this thought, Del was even more furious. He did everything he could to please Eric yet... yet... yet... Del was hurt and couldn't even describe his disappointment in the first place. He quickly took off his robe and covered Eric with it before he stormed out.

"Mak!" inside his studies he called for his butler. At one glance, Mak could see that his misdeeds had been found out. Mak bowed and said, "Please forgive me, your majesty, I shouldn't have allowed this to happen."

"And yet you did and even suggested it, didn't you? Without you, Eric nor the princes or anyone else would have the knowledge of going to the human world like this. The forbidden soul technique. You should know why it's forbidden rihgtß"

"Yes, your majesty. I was careless."

"It's not being careless! You failed as my butler!"

"I accept any punishment your majesty, but-" 

Just as Nol knew how to please Del, Mak who has worked for Del since the beginning also knew as well, "How can I refuse the Demon Lord's precious soulmate and lover?"

"Mhm, you're right," easy as a mouse caught by a stupid cat, Del was immediately perswaded and was very content with the answer. At least his butler knew who he messed with. Eric is of course his lover and soulmate.

"You are to stay in the disciplinary room for one month and during that time you aren't allowed to go after any of your duties until you have reflected and learnt what it means to be my butler and not endanger other people and go against my orders and wishes. Be glad that I'm this lenient with you," Del stood up and tapped the table before Mak said, "I thank your majesty for this leniency and benevolence." 

Woosh- then Del teleported him to the disciplinary room aka the staff prison.

Although Mak was the only staff in the Demon Lord's mansion. After Mak left, Del was on his own and had enough time to think about how in the world he should get closer to Eric and mean something to him. Agonising for a long time, Del found the perfect answer. Simple. Simple. Simple!

Meanwhile, the 40 hours were finally over and Eric had a pretty good rest inside the black void of nothingness. It was boring and overly quiet that the silence hammered loudly in his ears but it was also very relaxing. All of Eric's previous sorrows and stress were drowned way. All he needed was to relax in a nice bath.

The second he woke up, he found himself alone in the stone cave. Where was Nol? And why was Del's jacket covering him? 

Del figured it out! Eric shuddered but then his heart warmed up. Del must be angry but he still cared about Eric. Cough, why did he think about that? Quickly leaving the cave, Eric went to bathe. It was a very nice and relaxing feeling. Just the thing he needed.

He stayed there at least for half a day until his skin turned all shrinky and wrinkly and finally fell into his bed. Ah, what a great time to be alive. He sent off two disciples, got time to rest and enjoyed a perfect time in a warm and relaxing bath. Nothing could go wrong anymore, everything seemed to go well for Eric finally.

But oh boy, how wrong he was. Although Eric successfully sent off two students and caused the curse to acknowledge this fact, Eric fucking gained a new student! What the hell was this? 

Back in the classroom, Eric stared in disbelief into the round and everyone else was obviously also uncomfortable!

"When are we starting the lesson, teacher?" 

Fuck! Del, what the fuck are you doing here sitting there all so innocent and calling me teacher? 

But Eric didn't need to ask twice because once again golden letters appeared. 

2/9 students.

FUCK YOU DEL!

1