Finally some character development…???
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah, so this is life, the golden, all-so-benevolent life that pinches your butt, gives you lemon to choke on the acid, have your gums corrode so you can be the best bj giver since your teeth aren't in the way. Great.

Eric understood. He shouldn't be challenging the all-mighty life that has an inflated ego and huge superiority complex. Because guess what? Guess fucking what? 

Yes, Eric was now a prostitute! The two demons took him back to a brothel, but luckily, just when they wanted to buy Eric for a service to DP him, they had something to do.

So, in the end, in a cage-like window just without the windows, Eric was sat next to other prostitutes for the demons to window-shop and pick out their favourites to buy for the whole-

Fucking week! Yes, you heard it right! At this point, the comparison doesn't even feel too bad because all damn demons were capable.

Anyways, Eric sat there squeezed between all the beautiful young ladies and his face fell, it fell as he did from level 0 all the way to fucking level 69 to get fucked. Yep, basically, he was fucked, to get fucked.

Fuck! That wasn't even the point! The point was, why the fuck a male, an alpha fucking male like him, was trapped in a female cage when obviously the cage for males was all the fucking way over there!

Was it a joke? Was it to take the piss out of him? There was no way the demons could have mistaken this apex predator male on top of the food chain as the opposite gender! Ok, well, one that wanted to be banged and pushed down by actually real predators, cough cough. Let's not talk about that and the fact, that he once actually became female.

Frustrated, Eric looked around and tapped one of the female on her supple skin that her shoulder was. Eric was disgusted by himself at the way he just described whatever he just tried to describe. 

While Eric wore his casual clothes, all the females were dressed in crème coloured satin dresses that brought out their allure, but luckily, Eric was demonay or else he'd be having 24 hard dicks piled up on his actual massive lightsaber.

This was literally the beginning of a massive orgy! The whole street, fuck, the whole district was filled with these cages where demons had their hormones oggle out of every part of their bodies, like the feeling you have, the tremendous anticipation and excitement when you click the play button and dive right into the first few seconds of the naughty, kinky porn you're just watching!

It was that kind of build-up! Leading to the orgy and sex party of the year! The only downside was, that it was non-consensual! Even more so, when the girl answered Eric's question as to why there were here, with, "I don't know, one day, I found myself here, it's the same as with the other girls."

The girl nodded towards the others who looked either frightened or used to it.

"H...How long have you been here?" Eric didn't dare to ask because even just the thought of it was terrifying.

"I don't even know anymore, you don't get to see the time here. Who knows, feels like an eternity," there was no emotion in any of the girl's words, just blazing indifference that was mirrored in her eyes which, however, weren't dead yet.

Well, fuck me, Eric cursed, rather than being a sex slave or toy, this girl seemed more like a big boss, sitting relaxed on her big boss armchair, smoking a cigar with bodyguards all around her, while in front of her a tortured man kneels and begs for mercy.

But Eric knew it was because of the terror these defenceless girls here had to go through, either they managed to cope with it like this girl or they would entirely break and who knows what the demon did to those girls... kill them?

Wasn't that just too inhumane? Well, they were demons but... Eric couldn't imagine being kidnapped and forced to serve an entirely different species you've never thought of existing.

Oh, wait... Eric's only difference was luck, the demons he met were considerate. Eric didn't want to ask when it was so obvious and might trigger a trauma but he still wanted to make sure, "What... what is this all?"

The girl just gave him a complacent mocking smile before she answered, "What else? We please."

"I-Is it good?" fuck this wasn't what Eric wanted to ask!

He wanted to ask if they were able to cope with such vagina slaying swords! If these normal, poor girls could endure it, but his sudden horniness acted up! Damn it, if Eric was forced to serve all the demons wouldn't he...wouldn't he fucking get addicted to it?

Dammit! Get a grip and don't fantasise about weird stuff! You're not a kinky person!

"Ha..'' now the girl looked at Eric with pitying eyes as if he wanted to delude himself to get through this.

"It has to, right?"

Well, damn big boss, you damn gangster! Stop looking down on me!

Eric wanted to cry, what was she taking him for? And why wasn't she questioning, why, a damn male sat with them? But the woman turned away, seemingly not wanting to bother with Eric anymore.

Another girl caught his attention. She was really pretty, very beautiful, innocent-looking, charming and attractive. Someone like her would be able to captivate anyone. Eric wasn't looking at her because he was under her spell but because the whole country was!

5 years ago, this was the major celebrity that suddenly went missing and had the whole country looking for her!

After fruitless results, no one wanted to admit it, but they all knew- she was dead! But who knew! She was alive and kicking, got kidnapped and was now out here sucking a bunch of demons' dicks!

What cruel fate it was, whoever had a hand in this whole damn universe loved to screw the citizens of earth and hand them over to demons to satisfy them. What fucked up being was that? These vile demons using such a major celebrity, everyone's crush, who also coincidentally had a 'dating' scandal with Eric, as their sex toy!

"Tara," Eric called out to the stunning beauty whose long hair swung behind her back as she moved to face him with her big green eyes.

"E-Eric?" of course, she would know him. They were acquainted on earth, not really friends but here and then met each other, before it got heavily awkward for them just because they got spotted at the same party of a mutual friend.

The media and fans went batshit crazy and massive theories, hate slapped from all sides in their faces especially Tara had it really bad, when in reality they barely talked to each other and lived in completely different worlds!

Because neither was interested in the other, Eric was too narcissistic, in love with himself, while Tara was humble, down-to-earth and honestly couldn't stand people like Eric. But in times like this, it was still reassuring to at least see someone familiar.

And indeed, the second Tara recognised Eric, she instantly fell into his arms and shook. Eric patted her head, Tara was a really sweet girl. She was neither arrogant nor blinded by her immense success and fame, so for her to through all of this was indeed a hellish experience.

"You-You too?" Tara was too shocked to speak and Eric didn't want her to misunderstand, so he quickly said, "I came here by accident," yet Tara's expression said she didn't buy his lies, but she still laid in his arms to feel at least a little bit of comfort.

Eric remembered that prior to her disappearing, just a few weeks before, Eric heard that Tara was still a virgin... so she lost her virginity to a demon...

Well, technically Eric did as well... did him doing it as a woman count? Anyways, Tara was trapped here for 5 years... but her body was still intact... oh, Eric remembered that demons had powers, so they could also heal...so...damn... Poor girl.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this. Don't worry it'll be fine, your family's waiting.''

Even though these were just words of comfort, empty phrases, it was still reassuring to hear and provided a little bit of warmth in the darkness Tara has been suffering through.

It felt like a huge burden rolled off her shoulder and finally for the first time, trapped in this nightmare, Tara finally let loose and cried.

She cried and cried, her sobs and the painful emotions welling up were so heartbreaking that even Eric felt moved, a scum like him. Looking at all the girls and the others across them that watched this scene and saw themselves mirrored in Tara, praying, hoping for some comfort as well, Eric suddenly had a bold determination.

No matter what, Eric had to free them all and get them all back to earth. But how? Then suddenly, as Eric held the crying Tara in his arms, patted her head, and looked around this god-abandoned place, Eric suddenly felt a shiver running down his spine.

Why? Just why didn't Del to anything about it? Why didn't he put a stop to this? Save the humans? Or... how was it happening in the first place? How could demons capture humans? Wasn't it that only royals members could go to earth?

Did Del have a hand in this? Was Del... not that good of a person Eric thought he was?

"Tara, I'll get you out." 

A voice filled with determination made the sobbing Tara stop and look at Eric with big eyes.

Seriousness filled his face and anger sprang forth from his eyes like a current ready to sweep everything away.

For the first time, Eric was truly angered and disgusted. For the first time, Erc was consumed by righteousness and the will to do something properly. This place had to cease to exist.

------------------------------------------------

I have to confess, this is the first chapter I've written for this story for almost 2 or more months. It feels so strange as if I've forgotten everything. Yikes.

Also me, months later, proofreading this: It's even worse now

1