Fancy a hot night at the love nest?
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But Eric knew himself, in order to survive he would do anything! And so, the second, the horny demons asked the merchant to open the window, Eric jumped out and performed his attack!

Behold the power of... absolute... OPness! Tears ran down Eric's face.

His... his attack, to think it was this strong!

For once, his system was actually decent! Look at this! All 5 horny demons laid defeated on the ground, but Eric couldn't rejoice and had to bliss over this moment.

Because the second this miracle happened, everyone made eyes but only the merchant acted quickly.

It seemed he was used to this. The window closed instantly, trapping all the girls while the guards were called to chase after Eric but luckily for Eric, he knew how to escape and get to the piece of information he needed.

After all, the damn bloody trail led him there! Luckily, he lost the guards, just like in a game, after a long time the enemies chasing after you, were programmed to stop.

Eric couldn't suppress his awe of the system's power. This was what true might was. The further Eric went, the deeper and redder the blood trail became, to the point it seemed to etch into every crack of the street, breaking it apart from under. Was this a damn horror game? Stop being so bloody!

But Eric wasn't blindly following the game's set path, left and right, more and more of this level unfolded. Between the ancient wooden houses, here and there, a little break of nature opened up.

Swaying in the wind, so mesmerising, the petals of red gently swirled around before they laid on the ground trampled by demons.

Red flower trees graced this whole level and under the moonlight, it was exceptionally beautiful but also hauntingly eerie. It... seemed so lonely. Akin to a symbol, longing for something but never reaching it. So for an eternity it just stood there.

What in the world? Eric suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked at the petals falling as if he was possessed. Stop whispering this nonsense into my head! These wannabe poetry words, this awful sense of nostalgia almost threatened to drown Eric and he felt uncomfortable.

It was this game trying to inject lore into his brain. Mind your own business. Eric finally saw the end of the trail where a guy looking like a guard, leaned against a wall of a house. Eric blanked. Surely the game didn't think a demon would just spill information to a human who was supposed to be either locked in a cage or tied to a bed.

But Eric saw the triangle above the guard's head and when he heard him with only a few metres behind him, the quest changed to 'approach the guard and inquire about this place'.

Eric just gave up and followed suit, and low and behold indeed like a damn NPC the guard just spilt the milk all over the floor thinking it was his certain something as his eyes were basically eating Eric alive. But Eric endured as he couldn't talk and only clicked on the speech bubble designated for him. Fuck this NSFW shit.

"If I offer you up my body, would you care to let me know more?" the way this came out of Eric's mouth was way too erotic and the guard started to shake uncontrollably with excitement.

"There's a lord overseeing this place called the 'love nest'-'' 

Great, why are the naemes always this fucking shitty?

"He's the boss, and the ruler of the love nest-'' 

Don't say it like this! It's highly cringy!

"No one can stop him or go up against him. Anything else my baby wants to know?" the guard winked at Eric who already threw up in his mouth 10 times before swallowing it down and having it vomit out of his butthole again.

Wait, Eric just thought about a crucial point- there was a Lord here? Did this mean Del appointed this Lord? Then did D- was Del a bad-

'What about the Demon Lord?' the next speech bubble popped up and out of Eric's mouth came, "Just a few more questions my handsome knight."

At this the guard's eyes lit up like a lovestruck frog wanting to be tongue suffocated by the princess.

Was this dumpster into roleplay?

"Ah, the Demon Lord, the current one, huh? Not even he could do anything to the Lord of this place."

What the hell? Was this Lord so strong? Wasn't Eric basically fucked? Judging by his luck, he knew the Lord would want to bang his brains out! Yes, Eric was very self-aware now, something about him attracted those demons. 

Ah, Eric ran his hand through his hair, he really was too damn handsome and of course perfect. Sigh, what a bother.

"The love nest prides itself as the only free place in the Demon World since it does as it pleases without having to fear the Demon Lord. After all, this love nest was established by the very first Demon Lord!"

And so, a new quest was triggered. And as a bonus for completing this quest? Ah yes, the dildo of a size of a fucking cactus in the dry desert!

And oh well, would you look that at? One HP! Meaning Eric's max HP was fucking 2 now! Great!

Thanks so much for being so generous, you piece of lowly fat-seared rib eye!

'New quest just unlocked- The founding Demon Lord's tale'

Why is everything a tale?

'Oh hero, now that you have to come to know about this place-'

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

'head to the nest of the apple and sneak into the Lord's underground passages!'

Wait! A second! Wasn't this development too fast? Do you want to sneak into the Lord's place already? Shouldn't this be the final quest after I fucking at least gained 100 HP? Yeah, fuck you too!

'Chain quest reward- 10 HP and- ' the rest Eric didn't even need to glance at. All useless shit. Go and screw yourself, no need to try and penetrate my body instead.

The first thing Eric need to do was to find out where the Lord resided. HE wanted to trade the guard of all his juices but the agame this fake NPC as history, so Eric ahd to find a new target.

Seduce, get information , repeat until Eric finally got the location of the Lord's palace as it was called. So, please someone tell me just why in the world is this fucking palace floating in the goddamn air?

Underneath the flying slab of stone, Eric stood and narrowed his eyes. He was done. He was so fucking done. He didn't even want to talk anymore, let live. So, how in the world was he supposed to get up there?

With non-existent magic or what? Of course not! It was through the power of quests, doing miscellaneous quests that barely led to the completion of the quest but only devising it further until, aha, the answer was so simple!

Just ask the damn person standing at the plaza underneath the floating brick! Instead what did the damn quest let Eric do? Run errands all across this so-called love nest without getting caught or questioned at all.

Why? Because this game, the system mind-bending reality, willed it so!

"I want to have a g-g-g-g-" dammit, Eric keep it together and get it over with-

"GANGBANG!"

In another bout of embarrassment, Eric shouted what he never would have wanted to do, attracting the attention of demons and even the 'ferryman'. Cough, stop staring at me like I'm a honey-drizzled roast!

After the ferryman, in his mind, beat his dick to Eric a good 40 times, he finally moved his hand.

A boat out of air came down and the ferryman literally ferried Eric to the palace. It would have been amazing, nice, wonderful whatever one would call it floating in the air, if it wasn't for.... literally everything!

Eric despite the fact even more that the ferryman relentlessly stared at Eric with glassy eyes while he, here and there, let out groans and rough moans.

Fuck, as if Eric didn't know exactly what this demon was doing! Bedding Eric in his mind! Just when Eric couldn't endure it anymore-

BAM!

The boat crashed against the edge of the island the palace was floating on.

1