Saviour 1
375 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmmm....stop! It's ticklish..." mumbled  Jason in a half asleep state as felt someone was wiping down his body with a wet cloth and immediately though of his sister.

"Mmmm....Veina, that's enough." Jason frowned as he felt she was rubbing a little to hard, but soon enough his sleepy brain fully woke up and he remembered. He opened his eyes and what apeared before him was a gorgeous face of a woman. She was was looking down on him , staring at him as her long green hair cascaded to the side blocking his vision.

".....

Jason didn't know what to say as he couldn't grasp what was happening. It was like a dream ,but it felt so real to him. He could feel the bed he was laying on, it's silky sheet and even the undiluted smell of wood.

"Umm , sorry if this is goin to sound stupid, but is this a dream?" said Jason as he stared at the woman's deep black eyes that seemed to see past him.

"A dream?" answered the woman as she slightly frowned. Her thin eyebrows forming a beautiful ark. "No, this I not a dream , you are awake."

" .....okay...

Then, can you please tell me who you are? I don't seem to recognize...

Jason was about to complete his sentence when he remembered that he had in fact seen her before. She was the archer lady that he saw at the guild entrance. She was the one who had managed to shoot through that supposed paladins armor.

' Now that I look closely I can clearly see her long, pointed ears. She is definitely an elf!' thought Jason as he fixated on her ears.

"Haven't you seen an elf before?"

"Never one so close."answered Jason absentmindedly.Thought, as soon as he said that, he regretted it.

"Umm....

 The atmosphere became tense and Jason expected something to happen, but the elf just got up and Jason could finally see where he was.

"This....

What appeared before his eyes was a big room almost completely made out of wood with only little things made out of stone.  There were mushrooms growing out of the walls and vines were coming from the big window to the side, the only source of light in this room .

He then looked down at his body and finally noticed he was naked on his upper body as well as his right leg. Also, he could see gauze on his stomach and thigh, immediately understanding what had happened.

' So she was the one who rescued me, the green boots. She also seems to have tended to my wounds, and in fact I can't even feel anything from them.'

"Are you worried about your wounds?" said the elf as she observed Jason's actions, with an interested look , her ears twitching a little.

" Not really." answered Jason as he turned to look her in the eyes, and also taking a glance at her body while at it. The tight fit, white, silky dress coupled with her perfect body made it hard for Jason not to glance around.

" Still, I owe you an apology for not thanking you earlier for saving my life.

Thank you!"

"...

You were lucky to have run into my territory, because if you didn't, you would have definitely died. Well, I guess that is normal if you go around with a Spirit Nexus. "

Jason tensed a little as he heard those words , but managed to keep his surprise to himself . He didn't show it in his face, but he couldn't fool an elf's ears and eyes.

"Was it that bad?" said Jason with a little embarrassment.

" Pretty much a quarter of the forest found out that a Spirit Nexus was found, but I'm more intrigued on how did you get it. I'm sure that you didn't steal it from anyone."  spoke the elf as she turned her back to Jason and headed to the side. She took a wooden bowl and some gauze from a wooden table near them before returning.

"Can you stand up a little? I need to change your bandages."

"Uh...sure." answered Jason as he struggled a little to get up.  He didn't feel it before but his body was to weak and stiff.  In the meantime the elf started to remove the old bandages on his stomach making Jason a flinch a little.

"You know, you were lucky. Although the wounds you sustained weren't considered fatal, the amount of blood that you lost was quite big. "

"Ugg...is that so....

"You can believe me.  The wound's, especially the one on your belly that had the stone tip lodged in there. Not only it didn't break into thousands of pieces, but it seems that it wasn't coated in feeces."

Jason was left speechless as the elf started to apply a cool paste on his wound. It was green in color and smelled surprisingly like flowers.

"....

It seems that I was really lucky then. Especially lucky to meet you....

When he said that he could notice her hand's staggered a little, but didn't think anything of it.

" So, uh can you tell me where I am, and also how much time has passed since I lost conciousness?" said Jason as he tried not to stare to much on the cleavage of the elf, but it was hard.

" Surprisingly, it hasn't passed more than a day. Your body surely is healthy, but even though you may feel fine and your wounds don't hurt because of the paste I've applied to you, you'll need at least a month to be able to heal enough to hunt again."

"...

Jason fell silent as  he began to feel one of his headaches creep up in him.

' With me beeing gone for a whole day, I'm worried about Veina. She should be frantic right now because I haven't returned yesterday, and I can't even imagine what she might have done to look for me.

Maybe...she is just waiting for me at the hospital? Yeah....'

Jason tried to comfort himself, but as a pessimist his brain couldn't help but imagine the worst. He saw the elf was almost done bandaging his wound and decided to ask.

"Do you buy any chance have a remedy for headaches?"

She stopped working and faced him with a questioning look. " But I'm sure that you weren't wounded on your head."

"I know....

Answered Jason as he have a tiered sigh. 

'Living was good and all, but sometimes life is to tiresome.' thought Jason as his headache became bigger and bigger.

...........

 And this, kids, is the origin story of MigraineMan who forever searches for peace of mind.

17