Clash 1
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a certain part of the forest the a group of gnomes who were reverently running, were suddenly ambushed by a mix of goblin's and orc's. They creeped out of the forest like ghosts and rained down upon them like a hailstorm.  The five poor gnomes didn't know what had hit them until it was to late.

"Kiiaa...?"

The leading gnome stopped on its tracks surprised by the sudden apperance. It tried to use it's brain to understand what was going on , but who needs a brain anyway.

" Kill them, kill them all! Crush these dirt lover's into pulp. Gaaaaaaa....." yelled out  the orc that was leading as he swung his crude studded club at one of the gnomes head. The club flew in a wide arc that showed nothing but brute strength, but that was all that was needed.

*Bam*

Blood and brain matter flew all over the place as one of the gnomes fell to the ground. All the others would have lamented the death of one of their own,  if it wasn't because they we also getting killed that is.

"Kikkik....

"Kuaaakkk.....

The small goblins stabbed the gnomes with their crude spears, while the gnomes who had no weapon at hand could only use their limbs, but it wasn't very effective as one would expect. In less than 20 seconds the gnomes were all laying on the floor,dead and none of the three goblins or the orc had suffered any injuries.

"Hmph...." snorted the orc as he looked at the dead gnomes around him. He then raised his hoofed leg before bringing it down on one of the dead gnomes head. The sound of bones cracking was clearly heard and this made the three goblins flinch back at the sight.

' Hmph, little vermin, if it wasn't for father's word I would have already killed you.' thought the orc as he took a big step forward and the goblins retreated in fright.

 "Hey hey hey, easy big guy....we don't want for them to get hurt. "

Suddenly a voice came from the side , halting the orc. This made it turn his head and it saw that a slim hobgoblin had come out in the open who knows when. The hobgoblin had deep blue eyes albeit small  for a goblin, had no hair, a crocked nose, and was almost as tall as the orc who was a towering 1.9 m . The hobgoblin was only wearing a pair of leather boots on his legs, a leather belt, and a clean piece of cloth covering his privates, but the surprising thing was that it was holding a short, curved bow. It held the bow tightly on its hand and several arrows and a dagger were on his belt.

"Fak, you finally came out...." said the orc as it somewhat calmed down. The hobgoblin in front of him was not someone ordinary, but someone who he thought as an equal, the son of the goblin tribe's head, Faik.

The hobgoblin looked at the dead gnomes for a moment before he directed his attention to the orc once again. "Gil, why do you have to scare my tribesman in this way? I don't think that this is a part of the agreement.....

"You....

The orc was surprised as the hobgoblin quickly put his hand on a arrow on his hip, but contrary to what the orc was expecting, the hobgoblin didn't retrieve the arrow, instead it just scratch his belly.

*Scratch Scratch*

"......

"......

The two of them stared at each other , the orc on high alert, while the hobgoblin just smiled.

"Gil, calm down, it's just an itch..... unless you want to give me a hand? I won't say no to an allyyy.....

" Hmph....

Fak, enough of your games! Where were you when we ambushed the last three groups? Why are you hiding and not taking action?"

"Ah, about that.....I...was... doing..... something? Yes, I was doing something... very important. Mhmm...." confidently said the hobgoblin, but even the three goblins didn't believe his word's 

"You little..." the orc was angry at the hobgoblins response, but he didn't dare strike as it would spell and end to their alliance. So, it just gave a snort and turned to the other side.

"Hahaha,Gil.... sorry about that, I was just messing with you for a bit. You know, messing with the other goblins is so easy and so not rewarding. You on the other hand.....

The hobgoblin didn't finish his words as he glared at the orc with his gleaming blue eyes. This clearly irked the orc, but it didn't know how to respond.

"Fak, that's enough! I don't need to remind who you're talking to right? I suggest that you show me some respect, before you regret it.....

"Haha, okay okay, you don't have to be so serious all the time.

 The plan is going great, the gnomes are falling left and right, and we didn't even break a sweat. I would say that this should be a celebration...... don't you think so?" said the hobgoblin as he finished scratching his belly and started scratching his nose.

"No, it's not enough..... something so trivial is not enough for the son of Leader Moro. " said the orc as he turned to face the hobgoblin who was scratching his nose without a care in the world. " Even you as the son of Leader Faik shouldn't be satisfied with this, this trivial pursuit of defenceless gnomes. But here you are, hiding.....

"Mhmm, mhmmm , I get it.....

"........

"........

The two stared at each other in silence as Fak continued to leisurely pick on his nose. This of course made the orc angry as it gritted his teeth and continued forward without a word, making for a pretty humorous sight.

' Haha, I hadn't had so much fun in a while. This son of Leader Moro is just like a prideful child, thinking that if he proves himself he will recive the approval of his father. Well....it may very well be the truth, but that shows how immature he really is. 

If we win against the gnomes, not only will we be safe, but the ones who made this possible, our fathers shall also gain the complete and utter trust of the others. This shall make us live in their shadow no matter how strong or how much we achieve....and I can't accept that. I was born to rule....to be recorded in the annals of history, and not be just a no name goblin under the great shadow of my father. Fortunately , I can use this stage to consolidate my power, to strengthen myself under father's nose..... thought I highly doubt that he doesn't know that I'm preparing for something.

 Heh..... that old bastard is so much like me that it makes me sick.'

Fak gave one glance to the three goblins around him.  They were a loyal lot that he had started to train in hiding, but they were still to weak to be of any actual use for now. Still, he knew that with time they would become a stable foothold , making him reach newer heights and that was enough.

"Let's go." said Fak as he motioned with his hand, and the three goblins moved towards where Gil had went. Fak of course didn't join their group, but still followed them closely from a distance, waiting for the right time to strike.

..........

As this was happening, a big battle was being fought between the two sides. 

"Kikkik....

"Kuaaaaaaaa......

More than 30 gnomes , goblins and orc's were fighting each other with ferocity. The orc's wielded thick wooden clubs or crude, iron tipped spears . The goblins also used their crude spear's and javelins to fight, but although they had made a surprise attack, they were being pushed back.

"Kiiiuii....

"Kiiiuii....

The gnomes they had encountered were holding sturdy wooden shields, wielding sharp swords and spears, and even wearing chainmail. The crude weapons of the goblins did little damage so the battle was tilted, but there was one more factor contributing to this.

"Qiiii....iiiiiii....

*Bam*

A big and clawed hand crushed one of the wounded goblins under it, immediately taking it's life. The creature then raised it's head and released a screech attracting the attention of the others.

"Qiiiiiii.......

"Kiiiuii.....

"Kuaaaaa......

The gnomes cheered, while the goblins and orc's looked in fear at the 1.5 m tall and 4 meter long ' Gigant Mole' in front of them. It's huge claws had already taken a couple of lives and were soaked in blood, but it didn't end there. With the order of a masked gnome riding it's back the ' Gigant Mole' rose in it's back feet before landing on the ground heavily.

"Qiiii......

*Bam*

Rocks and dust were raised in the air blocking the vision of all those around. It made them almost stop fighting with each other, but the bloodlust was to big and they continued, not really paying attention at the disappearance of the gigantic mole. And so they found each other tooth and nail, but the tables were not on the Alliance's favor.

"Kiikaaaaaaaaa........

Every ten seconds or so a clawed hand would erupt violently from the ground and drag someone down with it, never to be seen again. This of course frightened the goblins and orc's, and raised the morale of the gnomes on the other hand ,which ultimately led to their victory.

"Hah hah hah....

"Kiiiuii.....

The gnomes were tired from the battle and from the running, but the adrenaline of battle made them feel invincible. They yelled out in victory as they saw their defeated enemies, but it was quickly cut short by a bloody claw coming out of the ground.

"Shaman!"

All the gnomes bowed down as they saw the ' Gigant Mole' coming out of the ground and the gnome riding it. The rider was only slightly taller than a normal gnome, had a white loose cloth mask covering his mouth , and had a long ponytail on its otherwise bald head.

"Cease your shouting! We can't let the goblins and orc's know our position." said the shaman as he eyed at the other gnomes with his bloodshot eyes.

"Sir....we apologize...

"No need." said the shaman as he waved his hand at them. " Only eight of you have survived huh? Well, I didn't expect much, but it'll still be better than.....

As the shaman was finished his sentence, Faik slowly came out of the forest, smiling as if he had just seen something amusing.

"Hohohh..... what a grusome sight my old eyes are beholding. I can't believe you killed so much of my kin.....hoho....

"You! Disgusting gobliiiinnn....dieeee....

Of course the shaman didn't appreciate this as he immediately ordered the ' Gigant Mole' to attack Faik, but he had made a mistake as this was not a 1v1 battle.

"Huaaaaakkk.....

Moro who had been hidden until now rushed forward at incredible speed , ignoring the gnomes ,and striker the mole on it's head.

"Hahaha.....

"Qiiiikiikkk.....

The mole screamed and twitched as the poleaxe cut deep on it's skull , and the shaman could only watch in horror.

"Diiiiieeeee.....

Yelled Moro as used his Aura and the amount of electricity increased at the edge of the axe.

"Qiiiikiikkk.....

Faik just raised his hand which was holding his staff and aimed it at the gnomes who had finally got out of their stupor. They frantically rushed forward as they saw their shaman is such a bad position, but life wasn't so easy, as neither was death 

"No you don't...." quietly said Faik, as if he was scolding a child.

*Bam* *Bam*

Two rocs with a diameter of 10 cm swiftly rose from the ground and hit two of the gnomes on the head, immediately taking the out of the picture.

5