Chapter 02 – Blade & Bolter
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Throughout my whole existence, this is the first time I am travelling by plane. The reason is not for fun, but on a mission to seek out new knowledge and skills to further help me to battle those demons better. Overall, the whole journey was smooth with little troubles, except for some trivia matters and some thoughts that are troubling my mind recently.

My mission this time, is to learn the art of fighting with both range and melee weapons at the same time. It is embarrassing, because a skilled warrior woman like me who have been hunting demons for ages now face my foes that have totally evolved into something new with better weapons and combat methods.

Although I may have won the battle, it is rather an embarrassing victory. Not only did they are able to deal some damages to me, but they are able to violate my modesty as well, where my priestess robe was shredded by the hail of bullets from the guns that they use to fire at me.

With my body exposed in a humiliating manner, the feeling is worst than dying a million times over. As somehow, the details which defines me as a great Bugeisha (woman warrior), was tarnish by these lowly creatures who are not even on par with any of those greater demons nor any demon lords that I have fought before. To make me earn such comedic Pyrrhic victory and to mock me, I will make them pay with the price beyond their imaginations.

I went back to my home later in that humiliating night to find ways to deal with my foes in an effective manner. With the internet, I begin to search for anything that can help me to combat them. Hours of browsing was not fruitless, as I am soon exposed to Hojutsu, the art of firearms who is no longer being practiced by many of my people anymore, thanks to the laws that we have today.

Searching in detail led me to find that the country known as The United States of America, which have the most people in the world owning guns. Much learning had made me realize that America had somehow became Hojustsu's new home, thanks to its society which allowed guns to flourish for beneficial reasons, mainly self defense.

Satisfied with everything that I have learnt from the net, I decided to pay that nation a visit to learn everything I need to be superior than my enemies. Never they will have the means to humiliate and mock more anymore, that is something I will make it as reality.

The reason why I am going to there to learn, is because these knowledge and skills are not being provided by my latest persona before my awakening. I am glad the Natsume provided me with many knowledge and skills, especially hacking that have allowed me to integrate into the present society. Alas, as he was not a combatant, these battle skills and knowledge that I seek are unavailable to be used to battle these evolved monsters effectively.

After hours of flight, I soon arrived to my destination that is Phoenix, Arizona. Chosen because it is rated as the best area to practice Hojutsu in the internet, complimenting the low profile factor that I wished to have for this quest. Right away, I begin my quest to seek out the qualified masters, teachers and instructors to learn from them right away. It didn't took me long to find them, as they do not shy from advertising themselves to invite students to enroll in their classes.

I joined several classes, learned to use various firearms along with its combat concepts and managed to master the art of crafting firearms much to my delight. During the course of my stay in the foreign lands there, I soon discover that the demons that I am hunting was spread throughout the whole world. Realizing that this matter is worst than I thought, I have concluded that I must consult with the celestial council when I am done with my businesses here.

The faculties of learning that I have, the foundations of my training and my willingness to learn allowed me to complete their courses at a rapid pace. Within a month, I have managed to grasp everything that all my educators wish to convey to their students. Aside from the serious work here on this foreign land, I did have some fun getting along with the locals there. With Natsume's good knowledge and command of English, it helps me a lot in communicating with them. Negating the need to learn the language from the basics makes blending in easy.

Shopping over there have provided me with several new equipment which were related to melee and range combats, like various tactical weapons and holsters that will allow me the option for concealed carry, granting me the element of surprise to my potential foes. With these new accessories, I now feel sexy but deadly, cause along with wearing something that makes me feel beautiful under my clothing, I have something that can kill concealed underneath them too.

Confident with all the new found knowledge and skills bestowed by those who had taught me their art of combat, I returned to Japan with the eagerness to show those those lowly creeps their place when facing with the divine mistress of demon hunting.

0