Chapter 10 – Hiding outside the hall.
641 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmph, mmm, stop...not here," Tsunade tried to push Jay away, clutching onto his clothes, kissing him back. The two were outside the hall, having come to a corner, hiding.

Tsunade's back was against the wall; her body was being lifted by Jay as he kissed her neck, sucking, nibbling.

Her fingers ran through his hair, moaning as his hands clutched on her ass, pressing her massive breasts with his chest.

Jay raised his chin, his lips brushed against her, whispering, "And to think...that I might have missed this if I stayed behind."

Tsunade sucked on his lip, whispering, "You should shut up. You are just reminding me that you chose responsibilities over me."

Jay put his hand on her forehead, stroking her cheek, whispering, "I was just worried about Nawaki."

Tsunade glared at him, "Liar. But it's a good enough lie...how long did it take for you to think?"

Jay chuckled, "When I met Sakumo, searching for his wife."

Tsunade closed her eyes, getting off his body, cupping his cheek, brushing her thumb against his cheek, "I am just glad that you are here."

Jay hugged her, groaning, "I just want to keep hugging you. Cuddle forever and never let go."

Tsunade brushed her cheek against his shoulder, closing her eyes as the two slid down, sitting on the floor.

Tsunade put her palm against his, interlocking her fingers with his, looking at him with a soft smile, "So, what is the real reason that you decided to come over?"

Jay brought her hand to his mouth, kissing her fingers, keeping them against his lips, "I told you...Hagoromo brought a few people over, and there was no need for me to take any responsibility."

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "I asked you the truth."

Jay chuckled, kissing her fingers, brushing his thumb against her finger, "For you."

Tsunade let out a breath, kissing his lips, "If you think you are saving me from worrying, then don't. This makes me worry more."

She turned over, with her back against his chest, holding his hands, closing her eyes, "Tell me why."

Jay put his hand on her stomach, resting his chin on her shoulder, whispering, "I can't say."

"Hmm," Tsunade opened her eyes, narrowing them rather than widening, when a glow appeared in her green eyes when she closed them, "Ok. Later."

Jay pressed his lips, brushing his finger against her karma mark, "It doesn't hurt when you use your power?"

Tsunade twisted her body back, worriedly looking at him, stroking his cheek, "You feel pain?"

Jay nodded, "A little."

"You feel pain in your body?"

"No, my Karma mark hurts."

Tsunade stroked his silky hair, brushing her thumb against his scarlet karma, "You got the Otsutsuki part."

"Yeah, probably. You got the Ten-Tails, right?" Jay stroked the green diamond mark on her forehead, whispering.

In the last battle, the two fought against Kaguya with Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Even with their combined forces, they could barely keep up with Kaguya.

But Jay and Tsunade knew that Jay used all his power to connect the two universes. He felt it was too dangerous to keep Kaguya sealed because there might be people in this universe that could break that seal without a Rinnegan.

But there was no way to kill Kaguya. Even when her body was destroyed, she remained in pure chakra form, recreating her body. But as someone who carried karma, Jay came up with the idea to absorb Kaguya.

Normally, Kaguya, with such massive chakra, would just overwrite his karma. Take over his body. So Jay had already decided to not just absorb Kaguya's chakra but also destroy his body, keep her trapped inside his soul.

Tsunade, who understood that absorbed and divided Kaguya's chakra, and the two destroyed their bodies. With her karma was the ten-tails, and in Jay's karma was Kaguya.

Tsunade worriedly brushed her palm against his chest, "The ten-tails energy...its starting to change...becoming heavier, twisted. It's being affected by this world...what about yours?"

Jay pressed his lips, "Kaguya is trying to take over...our karmas were made to enhance our powers. And so, they hold the abilities that we possessed when we had our bodies. Even all the bloodline limits that I gained from genetic experiments. Now, whenever I try to use the abilities from then...Kaguya gets an inch to take over a bit of the karma. Which is why I came here...I need a Zanpakuto."

"The sword that exorcises ghosts and hollows?" Tsunade raised her eyebrows, "How will you get rid of Kaguya from that?"

"That...I am not sure. But I am thinking...if my soul becomes stronger, then I would be able to fight against Kaguya a bit."

Tsunade stroked his cheek, brushing her thumb against his lips, "It's worth a try. Don't use your powers till then...unlike Kaguya, ten-tails is helping me become stronger. It seems that it's hungering for spiritual energy. The more it feeds on it, the stronger I become. I can protect you."

Jay chuckled, "Yes, wife. Please protect me."

Tsunade flicked on his forehead, "I am serious. Don't try and become a hero... just stay in school and study."

Jay leaned back, wondering, "Hmm, just study? I am more interested in a few other things."

Tsunade got on her knees, cupping his cheek, kissing his lips, looking into his eyes, whispering, "You have to be a womanizer...even in death."

Jay put his hand on her back, sliding down to her ass, kneading it, "Mmm, don't kill me for it."

Tsunade sat down on his lap, straddling his waist, grinding his waist, "Mmm, mmph, I want you so badly."

Jay kneaded her boob, humping against her, entangling his tongue with hers, closing his eyes.

3