Chapter 23 – Rukia’s Doubts
573 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Division 3 Barracks, Jay's Room,

Rukia was lying on the bed, with a blush covering her face, waiting when she felt footsteps coming closer. She closed her eyes when Jay leaned over her, his breath brushing against her cheek, lips touching her cheek.

"Sorry if I made you wait."

"What took you so long?"

"It's my dear Captain. He's kind of nosy," Jay kissed her lips, closing his eyes, feeling her hands touch his body. Her hands roamed on his waist, his back, pulling him closer as  Rukia kissed him back.

Jay softly brushed his lips against her lips, sucking on her upper lip, clasping the lower one. He caressed her face, leaning forward, kissing her neck, nibbling on it.

Rukia groaned when Jay stopped, lying down beside her, stroking her waist, "What is it?"

Rukia hesitated, burying her face in his chest, "You and your Captain are at odds, right? That must be hard."

Jay ran his fingers through her hair, smiling, "Not really. It kind of keeps me at my toes. Otherwise, I might get lazy."

Rukia curled her lips when Jay stroked her cheeks, "Is it that bad?"

"Well, I got adopted, becoming Rukia Kuchiki, and even got to meet big sister Hisana, and got a big brother like brother Byakuya. But the environment of Sixth Division isn't the best."

Jay's finger stroked her cheek, "You don't want to worry your big brother Byakuya?"

Rukia shook her head, "No...It doesn't feel right...worrying him over this matter. I need to hold out."

Jay chuckled, stroking her head, "Eh, that's where you are wrong."

Rukia blinked, looking up, "What?"

"Why do you think that you have to endure?" Jay pulled her closer, stroking her back, "You have a long life...too long to stay in a place where you aren't comfortable. Just change the Division that you are in, the one that you are comfortable in."

"But...what would..." Rukia squeezed her face when Jay pulled her cheek.

"Worried about what your brother-in-law might think?"

Rukia pressed her lips, nodding as Jay stroked her head, "Well, if you are this worried, then you just might have to beat every one of them up until they do respect you. Although, I still think you should change your Division."

Rukia closed her eyes, feeling her head abuzz because of the decision, "Sorry."

"Hey, no need to be sorry," Jay frushed her hair from her forehead, tucking them behind her ear, "If it helps, then I want you to come to my Division."

Rukia nearly let out a chuckle, "That's even more uncomfortable."

Jay was disappointed, "I have a feeling turning Division 3 into my own personal harem would never succeed."

Rukia nuzzled his neck, "I bet Momo wouldn't mind joining it for you."

Jay stroked her back, covering themselves with blankets, closing the lights, "Yeah. Good night."

Rukia opened her eyes, "No, wait...I..."

Jay patted her cheek, kissing her forehead, "Just sleep."

Rukia exhaled, letting go of all the tension, wrapping herself on his body, kissing his cheek, "Thank you."

Jay smiled, closing his eyes, feeling her slowly fall asleep in his arms sleeping.

Sleep wasn't all that necessary. Since it took weeks if not months before lack of sleep started affecting Shinigami of his level. But this was more of a habit formed over the years, from the time in the world of living to now.

Morning,

"Ughm, Mmmgmmm, Mmmggnn, Guaok," Jay opened his eyes in the morning, raising his hips. He glanced towards where the strange voices were coming from.

Rukia was holding onto his cock, trying her best to take much of it in her.

He tried to sit up, but he had to drag Rukia with him since she didn't want to let go of his cock.

Jay stroked her cheek, watching his thick cock fill most of her small mouth, her eyes meeting with his as she sucked his cock, "That's quite a good morning."

Rukia held his cock in her hand, licking from the bottom of the shaft to the top of it, "I just couldn't hold myself back...it would be a waste letting go of this chance."

Jay held her head, pushing her head closer, feeling his cock starting to ravage her tiny mouth.

Rukia's eyes rolled back, having his cock's skin rubbing all over her mouth, her neck. She gagged over and over again, cupping the back on her neck, "Rukia...Rukia..."

Rukia popped his cock out of her mouth, taking a deep breath before she took it in, shoving it as deeply as she could. Her eyes were becoming blurry, staring at his groin that was out of her reach. She wanted to reach it, she wanted her lips to touch it, but it was out of her reach.

She rubbed his balls when his cum started pouring out into her mouth, making her gag, cough. She took it out of her mouth, letting his cum pour on her face and chest.

Jay let out a breath, turning her around, getting rid of her clothes, rubbing his cock on her ass crack. He put his cock in her pussy, making Rukia struggle, "Jay..."

Jay leaned forward, his chest touching her head, his hands held down her hands, reaching deeper in her pussy.

Rukia moaned, feeling his cock fill her pussy, "Ahhh~!! It's in meeeeeeeeee!!!"

Jay groaned, feeling her tight cunt wrap itself around his cock. Her height was already small, and her cunt could barely take in his cock, but the way it was tightening around him, "Damn, you are tight!!"

Rukia squeezed her eyes shut, moaning, "Ahhh~~!!!!!! Ahhhhhh~~~!!!!!!!!!! Jay~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hitting!!!!! It's hitting there!!!!"

Rukia could him plow open her pussy with every thrust, hitting the deepest part of her pussy, trying to shove it open.

The more he fucked her, the more sweat covered her body. His hand moved from her hand to her breasts, cupping it. He raised her body, sitting up on the bed, causing his cock to dig deeper inside her body, rubbing her nipples.

Rukia placed her hands on his thighs, tilting her head to one side, closing her eyes, "I am going to cumm!!! I am going to cummmmmmm!!!!!!!!! I am cumming!!!!!!!!!!"

5