Chapter 30 – Seven…but just me.
531 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Years Later, Hueco Mundo,

Aizen was walking on the white sand of Hueco Mundo, wearing a white full-sleeved coat over his shihakusho. In the past few years, he had been moving around Hueco Mundo, recruiting potential hollows, Adjuchas, Vasto Lorde, and even a Gillian.

That was when one of them told him about the hollow that even Shinigami's didn't know about. The one that doesn't exist, sleeping in an everlasting slumber, at the place which didn't exist.

It was a puzzling riddle even for him, which made Aizen wonder, puzzle for a while. This was why he was here, to try something, to see if he reached the correct answer to this little quiz.

"What does it mean if something doesn't exist?" Aizen spoke out loud as if talking to himself.

"I'd say that since it doesn't exist, it's nowhere," He narrowed his eyes, "Which could mean...it's everywhere. So are you here? The hollow that doesn't exist?"

Aizen stood there for a few minutes before his smile became more confident, "Before, I wasn't sure if an existence like you exists or not. But now...I am sure. You do exist."

His hand reached towards his zanpakuto, which he was about to release when he felt a colossal presence behind him.

Aizen turned around, seeing a massive hollow with its white mask covering its dragon-shaped body. It had two wings that seemed large enough to cover the endless sky of Hueco Mundo. Its two clawed hands were beneath its chin; it's one eye was larger than the whole of Seireitei, hollow. The sunken dragon-like green pupil was peering down at Aizen. Its mouth didn't move, but its voice echoed in Aizen's head, "What do you want? Aizen?"

Aizen narrowed his eyes, "That's a question that I should be asking. I highly doubt a Vasto Lorde is enough to see through you...since you sent a message, what is it that you want?"

It closed its eyes, "You seem smart enough. Can't you tell why?"

"You want to evolve. Like the others."

"I want to move."

Aizen let out a smile, "Hah, a power so great that you cannot even move. It's strange...it's hard for me to decide whether this power is a blessing or a curse."

"You understand better than anyone else. If great power is a blessing or a curse."

Aizen gazed back at the hollow, "It's a blessing."

"If you say so," The hollow closed his eyes.

Aizen put his hand inside his pocket, putting a Hogyoku in front of the hollow, "It's all yours. Just tell me one thing...how did you come into existence?"

"A fragmented sword...divided into seven...I am the second to be born...consuming the hate and love of tailed breasts, using the hollow's energy as a sacrifice. There are five more to come."

Aizen's hand stopped, "Who's the first?"

"The Conquering King, J. C. Scarlet."

Aizen's lips curved into a smile, with interest glimmering in his eyes, "So he let the sword be destroyed on purpose? Why?"

"To judge, the world that was born by the sacrifice of the noble king. The so-called nobles that rule the world, the humans, the evil that rots in hell, the ninjas, the hollows. The six, born in six different planes. We will judge."

"Oh, what judgment are you going to pass on?" Aizen narrowed his eyes.

"He's a king. I will grant him a noble death, one that a king deserves."

Aizen used the Hogyoku, which shined, "Then...our goals are aligned."

With the shine of the Hogyoku, the twisted spiritual pressure of hollow in front of him started to break down until its massive body disappeared. The scarlet-black spiritual energy swirled, rushing down, forming a humanoid body.

The humanoid body was 8 feet tall, with a completely white body, with a few scarlet lines all over its body. It had an elongated neck, dragon-like mouth, sharp teeth, long black hair, white streaks. A thick white tail with scarlet lines a hollow hole just below its neck.

Even though it was standing in front of Aizen, even though there was colossal spiritual energy. Yet, he couldn't feel any of that spiritual pressure as if it wasn't there.

Once the body formed, the hollow moved, clenching its fist, and the miles of the area around them caved it, "So this is...how it feels to move."

Aizen effortlessly stood still in the air, floating, seeing the huge cave in, smiling, "What should I call you?"

The hollow raised its head, closing its eyes, "Decimo."

"Decimo...huh," Aizen whispered, taking out his zanpakuto, "Then from today onwards, you will serve me."

"Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu," The sword didn't change, but everything around it did. But the next moment, Aizen showed a surprised expression in his eyes.

Decimo appeared in front of him with a black orb of concentrated energy, inches away from Aizen's face. But Aizen wasn't phased, "I see...If you do not exist, then you cannot see. If you cannot see..."

Decimo closed his fist, putting down its hand, "Your powers will not touch me."

Aizen's spiritual pressure shot through the roof, much greater than that of even Captains. His hand moved, but Decimo's tail intercepted his sword, causing a blast of spiritual energy to overwhelm the surrounding, crushing it.

Decimo peered down at Aizen with its green cat-like eyes, "We can work together...until the time that judgment comes. Or you shall be judged as well."

Aizen calmly looked up, with a smile hanging on his lips. He stepped back, putting his zanpakuto back on his waist, "Very well. Decimo. I wish to see what your final evolution would be like. Ten...is a perfect number. You chose this name...then show me your perfection."

"You need the other Hogyoku," Decimo walked beside him. Its steps were light, even though its body was heavy.

"You know about that?"

"As you said. I do not exist...which means I can exist everywhere. If you want it...I can get it for you."

"Hmm," Aizen smiled, "No, not now. There are a few more experiments that I need to do. Few more hollows that I want to recruit."

"You should hurry. The king is regaining his powers."

"Which King are you talking about?"

"Conqueror."

Soul Society, Division 3,

Jay was standing on the porch, looking at the courtyard, smiling, "Aizen...I wonder if you figured it out...or are you still wondering? I cannot be divided... there can never be two of me. Nanatsu No Shiru, my zanpakuto, holds the power to create seven bodies...seven for my soul and mind to control. From now on...we are going to best of friends...and the enemy."

2