Chapter 35 – Till Next Time.
469 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aizen was sitting in his room, writing the last letter of his calligraphy before he sat up, "So it has begun."

He walked out of the room when his officer came, "Captain! A fight has broken out between Vice-Captain Jay and Captain Gin!"

Aizen nodded, adjusting his glasses, "I understand. Please stay here."

He just took a step forward when there was a burst of two more spiritual pressures. One of them was Tosen's, while the other was of Kenpachi Zaraki, "Hmm, it seems that there is an all-out battle."

Ninth Division,

Tosen was lying on the ground, bloodied and bruised, with Kenpachi sitting on the destroyed rocks, "Heh, this was more boring than I thought."

Yachiru giggled, clapping her hands, "That's because Ken-chan has become really, really strong."

Kenpachi put his zanpakuto on his shoulder, looking towards the Third Division, grinning, "Heh, that kid promised me a battle. With that much spiritual energy...it might be fun."

"It might be more fun if we could fight."

Kenpachi widened his eyes, turning his eyes towards Aizen, who picked up fainted Tosen, "But right now, I have different arrangements."

Kenpachi grinned, laughing, "Hahahahahaha!!! You look strong!!"

Kenpachi slashed his sword downwards towards Aizen when Aizen disappeared, leaving behind his voice, "Next time."

Third Division,

Jay blocked the mile-long and heavy sword, dragging his body through the courtyard, throwing him out. He came to a stop in the air when the scarlet karma mark started spreading on his forehead.

After nearly half a decade, he used the power of the first fragment to conquer some of his karma. He could easily divide karma into three levels. And the first level only gave him a few of Kaguya's basic abilities.

For one, it expanded his sight to a much greater level, letting him see most of Seireitei. But it was useless since Decimo's powers allowed him to see much more. The other benefits worked like a Shikai. Increasing his life force, his strength, his speed, durability, and especially his healing powers.

Jay blitzed towards Gin, appearing right below him, about to smash the pommel in his stomach when a hand appeared, effortlessly stopping the pommel.

Jay looked up, seeing Aizen carrying Tosen on his shoulder, not even paying attention to him, "Now, now, Gin. You are not even trying, losing to your own Vice-Captain?"

Gin got on his feet, wiping the sweat from his face, smirking, "I was just playing around. Is it alright for you to come out?" 

Aizen nodded, "It's about time for us to leave as well."

Jay's eyes twitched, "Can you not ignore me?"

"Oh, right. You were here," Aizen turned his attention towards Jay, talking to Gin, "Are you going to finish the job?"

Jay let go of his zanpakuto, taking a step back when Gin raised his Shikai, "Bye, bye, my dear Vice-Captain."

His Shikai's blade expanded, moving towards Jay at high-speed when wood rose from the ground, defending him against the strike.

Jay let out a breathe of relief, "If you didn't come to save me, then I would have died, wife." 

Tsunade appeared beside him, with green karma spreading on her forehead, "I'd never let you die."

Aizen looked towards her, but his eyes only watched her for a moment before he looked up, "You must be the Monk, Ichibie Hyosube. It's an honor that the leader of Zero Division came all the way here."

Ichibie rubbed his beard, chuckling, with a cold glint in his eyes, "You know about me. It seems someone has been running their mouth."

Although he said that, he knew there was a curse on his name. Those who were unworthy of speaking it would lose their voice.

Aizen removed the glasses, sweeping his hair up, putting Tosen down on the floor. There was a slight smile on Aizen's face, "Zero Division, Genryusai Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake, that's quite a force that you have right there. Still, you really think you can stop me from leaving?"

Ichibie took the brush from his back, when Aizen raised his zanpakuto, "Kyokya-"

"Oh, no, you don't! Boy!"

Ichibie just moved when he felt a sword coming towards him, "No, you will not hurt my friend!"

He raised his head, looking at the massive sword coming down at him, with a colossal warrior, making Yamamoto frown, "That's...Sajin."

"Suigetsu."

Jay had his eyes closed, with Tsunade covering them in a wooden cocoon.

When they removed it, Sajin had come to a stop, with Shunsui, Ukitake, and Yamamoto acting like they had been stabbed from behind.

Ichibie calmly watched the scene, "I see, that is a fearsome power. Then I will not hold back."

"Blacken," Ichibie spoke as the brush turned into a glaive, which he swung towards Aizen, covering his body and zanpakuto into black.

With that, everyone in the Soul Society was freed from the hypnosis of Kyoka Suigetsu.

Ichibie looked down at Aizen, "My zanpakuto-"

"Is called Ichimonji," Aizen lightly spoke, lifting his head.

"Even sealed, it had a few dangerous powers, but when released, it gives you the command over everything black. Anything touched by this black ink will lose its name, and in turn, lose its powers. It is the power to control all that is black, I know."

Ichibie furrowed his brows for the first time, especially after seeing Aizen so calm.

"The only reason why I stayed in Soul Society for so long was to get the Hogyoku that Kisuke Urahara hid and use Soul Society's resources for my research. But it has been quite some time since I stopped needing to stay at the Soul Society."

Aizen turned his eyes towards Jay, smiling, "I stayed because I found your jumping around all the more amusing. Which is why I didn't do anything to stop you. For a while now, I have started feeling that Soul Society is too small...our universe has changed...and I want to go out and see."

Jay took Tsunade's hand, shamelessly moving to hide behind Captain Commander, Shunsui, and Ukitake, whispering, "I don't know what he's talking about. I have never seen this guy before."

Tsunade smacked his head, making him change the statement, "I mean...I know who he is, but that is all. Nothing more. I just defended myself when my snake-like Captain tried to kill me."

Shunsui let out a sigh, smiling, while Ukitake chuckled, coughing, "Don't worry, Vice-Captain. We understand."

Ichibie relaxed for a moment, ready to sweep the glaive, "It's over for you, Aizen. Surrender, and I'll give you an easy death."

Aizen let out a breath, "It's time to leave, Decimo."

Ichibie felt something was wrong when a voice echoed in their ears, "The power to control all that is black? Then black will stop existing from this moment forth."

Ichibie widened his eyes, seeing every black color being stripped away from the world, even from Aizen's body and zanpakuto, restoring his power.

His eyes turned towards the dragonic looking humanoid hollow which appeared beside Aizen, giving him the Hogyoku.

Aizen raised Hogyoku in the air, admiring it. He took out one of his own from his pockets, "Long before Urahara even reached a conclusion and created a Hogyoku. I had made one of my own. But it was incomplete...but then Urahara made one of his own. I researched it and came to the conclusion that he was incomplete, just like mine. So I sought after it, wanting to merge the two. But Urahara was smart; he hid it away, and yet, nothing can be hidden from Decimo's power. With this...I will become the God that will sit on the empty throne at the top. We will meet again, Gotei 13, Zero Squad...J. C. Scarlet."

Jay trembled, hiding behind Tsunade, "Wife, save me."

Although he was trembling, there was a smile in his eyes, which was peering into Aizen, accepting his challenge.

"Aizen!" Ichibie growled when Yamamoto put his hand on the zanpakuto, ready to stop him even if it meant sacrificing anything.

Decimo raised his hand, and the distance between Seireitei and Hueco Mundo disappeared as if it never existed.

Gin raised Tosen, walking behind Aizen and Decimo when Hueco Mundo disappeared, leaving Aizen's voice, "Till the day of judgment."

4