Chapter 44 – Girlfriend and Mother
1.2k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karakura High School,

A woman with medium-length black hair from the sides and long hair on her back. She was hastily walking through corridors, asking everyone about something.

Most people shook their heads until her eyes fell on a young girl hiding in the corner. The girl's face was flushed red, her clothes were in disarray, her legs were shaking.

Tatsuki didn't even have to ask if she knew or not; she directly asked, "Where is Jun?"

The young girl dazedly looked up, gesturing towards the boy's washroom in the distance.

Tatsuki didn't wait; she hastily rushed over to the boy's washroom, smashing the door open. Her eyes fell on a young boy, tall, handsome, with lush black hair swept back. His deep red eyes were looking in the mirror as he washed his hands, "Tatsuki. What is it?"

Tatsuki crossed her hands, tapping her feet, "Will you ever stop playing around?! You are going to get sick."

Jun shook his hands, drying them as he walked closer to her, putting her against the wall. He put his hand beside her head, with his face cms away from her, "What do you want, Tatsuki?"

Tatsuki put her hands down, looking away, "Class is about to start...be there on time...for once."

She was about to leave when Jun held her in place, drawing closer to her, stroking her cheek.

Tatsuki's eyes trembled, looking into his as he whispered, "Just a girl with a crush...what are you so angry about."

Tatsuki held onto his school shirt, clutching on it, feeling his leg between hers. He tilted his head to the side, taking her lips, closing his eyes with hers.

Jun opened the button of her shirt, but Tatsuki pushed him away, wiping her mouth, "We need to be in the class."

She picked his bag, took his hand, walking towards the classroom.

Jun walked after her, holding a smile on his lips, "Tatsuki."

"Shut up."

"Tatsuki," The smile on Jun's lips became even wider when Tatsuki asked him to shut up again.

When the two reached the classroom, Teacher Misato nodded, allowing them to come in. Her eyes landed on Tatsuki's chest, seeing the disarrayed clothes, open button, "Next time...don't use the time of class for private activities."

Tatsuki looked at her chest, seeing the Teacher Misato's gesture, hastily closing the button, glaring back at Jun, "You!"

"I was trying to tell you," Jun enjoyed her misery, smiling as he took his bag from her, going to his seat.

Tatsuki bowed towards Teacher Misato, rushing to her seat, pinching Jun on her way.

She sat down behind Jun, beside Orihime, whose face was covered in a blush, looking towards Tatsuki's breasts.

Tatsuki patted her head, "Don't think that!"

Orihime nodded, but her eyes were rotating, thinking just that.

Tatsuki let out a sigh, holding her head. She had known Jun ever since they were kids.

Although he quit karate classes, she saw him quite a few times when he came with his mother to pick Ichigo. She also started going to his house, and it could be said that the two were great friends.

Tatsuki let out a breath, putting her arms on the desk, folding them, resting her chin on her forearm. Her eyes stayed on his back.

She knew that something had happened about six years ago, and Ichigo seemed to have almost lost his bright smile. But Jun didn't change then. It was when he entered high school that he started becoming rebellious.

Tatsuki held onto his shirt, making him glance back with curious eyes. He smiled at her, crossing his other arm, with his fingers reaching back from under his right arm. He waved his fingers, making Tatsuki smile, putting her hand on his, interlocking their fingers.

Evening,

Jun silently sneaked inside the house with Tatsuki, hiding their spiritual pressure. His eyes met with Ichigo, who was ten steps behind.

Ichigo froze; his lips twitched. He was about to run forward when Jun picked up Tatsuki, running inside.

Ichigo let out a sigh, stepping inside the house, prepared.

"Ichigo!!!!!!!!" Isshin came flying towards Ichigo, giving him a flying kick which Ichigo blocked.

In the next instance, Isshin pivoted, slamming his other leg on Ichigo's face, causing his body to slam against the door.

"Ugh!" Ichigo held his face, pointing at Isshin, "Crappy dad!! Why don't you attack Jun!!"

Isshin proudly stood on his feet, looking out of the door, "Haha, where is Jun?! Is he behind you?! Let him come...I am going to teach him a lesson too!"

Ichigo sat up, rolling his eyes, "He's already in the house...you should give up when you can't even sense him."

Isshin felt he was attacked, making him take his anger out on Ichigo, "You!! You should learn from your brother! Not taunt me!"

"Shut up!! Stupid father!"

Jun's room,

Tatsuki sat down on Jun's single bed, smiling, "Well, it's the usual."

Jun put his bags down, pushing her, causing Tatsuki to lie down on the bed, her feet dangling at its side. He leaned over her, with his leg between her, brushing his knee between her thighs.

He leaned forward, clasping her upper lip between his, holding down her hands.

Tatsuki's breathing became erratic, hearing his whispering, "You are so wet...well...that's the usual too."

"Shut up," Tatsuki whispered when there was a knock on the door, stopping the two in action.

Jun groaned, getting up from the bed, walking over to open the door, peeking outside.

"Mother?"

Masaki pointed at the watch, peeking inside with a smile, "Forgot date and time?"

Jun curled his lips, "Is there a need to?"

Masaki nodded, "Come on. It's time."

"Ok."

Jun walked back to Tatsuki, kissing her cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Tatsuki pressed her lips, nodding, "I knew it..."

"That's why you shouldn't have stopped me in the washroom."

Tatsuki looked away, "Tomorrow then."

Jay kissed her forehead, walked out of the room, going to the ground floor with Masaki. There was a cabinet connected to the underground training room.

Since six years ago, Masaki trained Jun, it changed from seven days a week to five days a week to three days a week. To now, one day a week.

But as soon as Masaki closed the hatch, landing on the ground, Jun appeared behind her.

He raised his hand, hugging her from behind, brushing his face against her hair, whispering, "Did you really call me for training?"

Masaki put her hands on his, with her face heating up in a blush, "Jun...Son...don't. Today is the day of your training."

Jun ran his hands through her hair, pulling her head back, locking his lips with hers. His deep red eyes peered into her orange eyes, his hand entered Masaki's white, deep round neck, full-sleeved top.

He pressed her stomach, pulling her body back, with his rock-hard cock pressing against her ass, "You stopped me in between...how can I focus when I am like this?"

Masaki's closed her eyes, whispering, "Sorry..."

4