Chapter 51 – Few Limits
555 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night, Kurosaki House,

Jun opened his eyes, shifting in bed when he stopped, looking down at the two bodies containing his movement, "Oh, what are you two doing here?"

"Heh, even Jun misses on a few things. Deep sleep?" Karin looked up at Jun, blinking.

Jun patted her head, sitting up, shaking his head without saying anything. Usually, he did not miss this, even the senes of his body were sharp, but even without them, there were abilities that he got from his hollow body. It was more than enough, no, too much information that allowed him to know almost everything that went on.

But it happened in his subconscious; it was only when he consciously focused on one event did he leave a blindspot for himself.

"Jun-Nii...will everything be...ok?" Yuzu buried her face in his chest, clutching onto his clothes.

Jun chuckled, caressing her head, smiling, "Of course. Why wouldn't it be ok?"

"Because...the war is coming," Karin gripped on his muscles since he was sleeping half-naked, closing her eyes, "And I don't want you...and Ichigo...and Mom...and Dad...to go out there and risk your lives."

"Ichigo-Nii is out there," Yuzu whispered, "And he agreed to follow your plan, even though he didn't like it. I don't like it, and Karin doesn't like it."

"Nor does Mom or Dad," Karin looked up at Jun, "Where did you get this evil mind of yours? You are so not Mom and Dad's son."

Jun chuckled, his head falling down on the pillow, "Yeah, that might be true. Isn't that a good thing? I might not be blood-related to the two of you?"

Karin groaned, "Shut up, that's not why we are here."

"Really?" Jun ran his hand through her back, cupping Karin's ass, making her whimper.

She raised her head, blushing, "Stop it! You are evil! Evil!!"

"Ok," Jun took his hand away, looking at Yuzu, gesturing to her with his eyes.

She blushed but sat upon his leg, grasping his neck, kissing his lips, wrapping her tongue with his, gazing into his eyes with a blurred look. She kissed him harder, more vigorously, closing her eyes, feeling his large hand over her head.

Karin sat up, pulling his head towards her, taking his lips for herself, "Not fair."

Jun stroked their foreheads, and blut veins started appearing over their body, covering them with light. When the light retreated, the two were in an adult body, making Karin grin, "As much of a pervert you are. I thought you'd enjoy a little girl's body more."

Jun ran his eyes towards Karin's curvaceous body, stroking her waist, tilting his head as Yuzu kissed it, "There are some things that Mom won't forgive me for."

Jun stopped, pushing them away, sliding down on the bed, "This is one thing she would never forgive me for."

"Oh, don't tell me you are scared of Mom?" Karin raised her eyebrows in her grown body.

"Don't you know? I am terrified, kissing might be fine, and it was till now, but we can't go further. Until you grow up."

Yuzu buried her face in Jun's neck, whispering, "But Jun..."

"No, and it's a no," Jun patted her head, "Everyone has a limit, the bottom line that can't be crossed. One that even I can't push, and this is that. We can't."

He stroked their forehead, and the marks activated again, returning them to their young body.

Now that his blood could grant abilities to others, he could use the immense knowledge he had to recreate skills. To the two of them, he gave a prime form as a sub ability. Whenever their ability is activated, their age accelerates until they reach the age where they'd be in their Prime Form. Where they'd be in their best condition to fight, among other things, but still.

Karin kissed his chest, stroking his abs, "Stop being such a sissy; it doesn't suit you."

Jun shook his head, patting her head, "I will complain to her about you, so be good and sleep."

"You suck."

"No, that's what you'll learn to do."

"Haha, very funny."

Jun closed his eyes,  "Sleep, everything will be fine."

Hueco Mundo,

"What are you seeing?"

Decimo opened his green eyes, his black hair with white streaks falling over his shoulder as he sat on the white sand of Hueco Mundo, "Keeping an eye on the Shinigami. She's essential for the plan."

"I don't care about that," Neilliel sat beside Decimo, putting her head on his shoulder, linking her hand with his. Her fingers interlocked with his.

"Say, can we go to the human world again? I like going there."

Decimo glanced towards Nel, standing up, stroking her cheek, and the scar from her face disappeared. Her mask and the hole disappeared, her torn clothes changed into an emerald green dress. His own clothes turned into a black turtleneck and long coat as he put his hand on her waist, "Then let's go."

"Really?" Nel's eyes shined, blinking, "Wait? Why? What are you planning?"

Decimo planted a kiss on her lips when he felt a squirming presence behind him, making him turn his head back, "Roka, you can come too."

Roka brightened up, bowing deeply, "Thank you! Lord!"

Nel grinned, "Good! Let's go! Right now!"

Decimo was about to teleport when he stopped, "You want something, Aizen?"

Aizen stood behind him, watching him with a smile, "I didn't peg you for a lovers type."

"I didn't peg you...eh, I was going to say at a peeker type. But then, that's what you do, right?"

"Oh, you almost sound bitter. Did I spoil your date?"

Decimo lightly smiled, "Yes, why did you spoil my date."

Aizen narrowed his eyes, "I was wondering what do you plan to do in the human world?"

"Nothing that will interfere with your plans," Decimo waved his hand, disappearing with Nel and Roka.

"Lord Aizen," Tosen appeared beside Aizen, "Do you want me to follow him?"

"Oh, and what are you going to if you follow him?" Aizen gave a sidelong glance to Tosen.

"I will...kill him in necessary. We don't need him anymore."

"Kill him," Aizen chuckled as if he heard a joke, "What do you think? Gin?

"Me? What can I think?" Gin appeared in front of him, "I think you are enjoying this little game between you and him. I think...he's waiting for you to fail to pick up the pieces and become the ruler of Hueco Mundo."

Aizen lightly smiled, turning around, "If I fail. But I won't."

"Then it will be interesting," Gin opened his slitted eyes, staring at Aizen's back, "Very interesting."

3