Chapter 54 – Fullbringer + Shinigami
518 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Be careful!" Rukia widened her eyes, watching Ichigo kneeling on the ground. He was holding the pentagon-shaped pendant that had expanded to fit his hand. It was covered in dark energy that spread out, forming a manji that spread out, the prongs connecting to each other, forming a circle.

Ichigo was holding an arrow made of black energy, firing towards the muscular humanoid hollow kicking towards Ichigo. The Espada's leg crushed the arrows, laughing, about to smash Ichigo when Rukia got in between.

She suffered the full brunt of the kick, getting struck by Yammy and by Ichigo's arrows. Her body smashed into Ichigo, dragging him backward; the two rolled on the ground before coming to a stop.

Yammy appeared above them, kicking the two of them again; their bodies broke through the cemented road, stopped only when they smashed into a wall, "They are not much. Are you sure Lord Aizen wants the orange-haired boy?"

The fourth Espada stood in the distance, his eyes fixed on Ichigo, "Yes. But Lord Aizen warned that the boy might be tough to beat."

Yami cleaned his ear, yawning, "He doesn't seem like much. Not at all."

Hundreds of Meter Away,

Rukia dragged her body from above of Ichigo, coughing blood out. She felt her whole body in pain, "My powers...are sealed...and I can't release...it will Bankai...it will kill everyone in town."

"What are you...talking about?" Ichigo sat up, holding his waist, watching Yammy walk towards them, one step at a time.

Rukia looked back, turning her eyes towards Ichigo, "You are strong...if I give you my powers...you might be able to beat him."

"How...? He's too strong..." Ichigo rested his head back.

"There is a way...but you might die," Rukia tightened her grip on her Zanpakuto.

Ichigo took a long breath; the time seemed to slow down as old memories surfaced. He looked at the night sky with a smile, "My father told me...that my name...meant To protect one thing. I thought...of a person...my mother...whom I wanted to protect. But...my brother said something to me...he said one thing I chose to protect could be bigger than one person...it could be as big as my heart can hold."

Rukia put the tip of the Zanpakuto at the center of Ichigo's chest, swallowing the blood before it came out, "Your brother...sounds like a good person..."

Ichigo leaned forward, laughing, "No, he's a sadistic bastard. But he was right...if I can protect my family...my friends...my city...then I am willing to take the risk."

Rukia looked into his eyes, piercing the Zanpakuto through Ichigo, "I will remember you! Ichigo Kurosaki!"

A blue and black spiritual energy pillar shot forth from Ichigo, covering the sky above the Kurakara Town.

Yammy stopped in his footsteps, "Hoh, are they trying something? But it doesn't matter."

He raised his hand, creating a Bala in front of his palm, but before he could fire it, his eyes widened. The Pillar of Spiritual Energy cleared, but Rukia was the only one left sitting on her knees.

The boy that they had come looking for had disappeared. Above all, he couldn't feel his right arm anymore. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the Bala disappear, the right arm that fell on the ground.

"Gwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Fourth Espada, Ulquiorra, narrowed his eyes, watching the young boy, covered in white armor below his black shihakusho. His right hand held an oversized sword, much like the woman's sealed Zanpakuto. Still, it was covered in massive blue energy that leaked upwards, its trail reaching the night sky.

He wasn't the only one surprised, so was Rukia, who was leaning against the wall. Her eyes were darting around, looking at Ichigo, from top to bottom, his clothes, his weapon, his emotions.

Most of all, the immense spiritual pressure that he was giving off. Rukia only planned to give him half of her spiritual powers, but he took all of them.

Moreover, it was just a sealed Zanpakuto. It wasn't even a Shikai, but the power he radiated was that of a Captain level. With a spiritual power of this level, the Zanpakuto should have been enormous. Still, since it wasn't covering the whole city, that meant it was in its concentrated form. That was what shocked Rukia; even in its concentrated form, it was too big, "How is this possible...this guy...who is he?"

Ichigo gazed towards the ground with the utmost confidence on his face,  devoid of expression.

"You little...flea..."

Ichigo emotionlessly glanced back, "You are still standing..."

He disappeared, appearing inches away from Yammy, who couldn't reach in time. His Zanpakuto was about to cut Yammy apart when Ullquiora appeared between them. His sword stopped Ichigo's, but his body rose up from the force.

Ulquiorra picked Yammy by his collar, flying up in the air, finding his footing, looking down, "This has gotten out of hand. We should leave."

Yammy put his hand on his Zanpakuto, "Let me go!! I will kill him!! I will absolutely kill him!!"

"Enough," Ullquiora shut him down, opening a cavity beside him, "We will meet again, boy."

Ichigo wanted to chase him but stopped, seeing the cavity close. He appeared in front of Rukia, kneeling, "Are you alive?"

Rukia gulped, raising her body with his help, "Yeah...yeah...I am alive."

"What do we do now?"

"You should go home, Mr. Kurosaki. I will take it from here," Urahara Kisuke appeared near them, smiling.

"Hm," Ichigo took a step back, "Mr. Hat and Clogs, you know her?"

"Mr. Kurosaki, just go home," Kisuke Urahara smiled, "And make sure to hide your Spiritual Pressure? Can you do that?"

"Yeah," Ichigo's overwhelming Spiritual Pressure disappeared; he looked towards his body, asking Kisuke, "She'll be..."

"Miss Rukia here will be just fine," Kisuke picked Rukia up, "You should leave before someone comes here."

Ichigo looked up, only to find that Kisuke had disappeared. He dived inside his body, leaving.

Building Nearby,

Orihime let out a breath of relief, putting her hand over her large breasts, "Finally, it's over."

Sado looked towards Jun, "Did it go how you planned?"

Jun watched the road where the fight just happened, seeing a door open and two men step out. One had long black hair, while the other had red hair and weird eyebrows, "Hmm. I didn't plan...just predicted. Still...I didn't expect that only one half of Ichigo's Fullbring will merge with his Shinigami Powers."

"The Sword...even before he never used it," Uryu raised his eyebrow, "He's already Captain Level. Without even Shikai or Bankai."

"Captain Level..." Jun held the railing, lifting his body with one hand, twisting backward, turning in midair, landing on the roof, "That's Old News. Worlds have moved forward. It's a New World."

5