Chapter 70 – Ichigo Vs Aizen
398 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is getting old," Ichigo walked inside a throne room, looking at Gin, Tosen, and Ulquiorra.

"No need to worry. You won't be fighting against us," Gin shrugged, pointing towards the throne.

Ichigo narrowed his eyes, seeing Aizen sit on the throne. His face was covered with a white canvas. His outfit is now a white cloak split into four sections near his waist. There is a cross in the middle of the cloak, showing where the Hōgyoku is embedded in Aizen.

Ichigo breathed in, his eyes darting between the four, Ulquiorra was ok, but the other two were stronger. They are still not strong enough to worry him on their own or together, but with Aizen here. He wasn't sure that he could protect Orihime and fight Aizen.

He looked towards his Zanpakuto, gently slashing behind him. It was so slow that Orihime had more than enough time to block him anytime, but she didn't.

His sword pierced through her, coming out from the other side, but it didn't hurt her. Orihime felt her spiritual pressure churn, swarming around her. It rose as a thin white armor appeared around her body, six green wings appeared on her back, "This is...Kurosaki-Kun's power..."

Ichigo snapped out of his daze, looking towards Aizen, talking to Orihime, "You should be able to protect yourself, just in case."

Orihime covered herself in a large orange dome, "Kurosaki-Kun, do your best. I will heal you if needed."

Ichigo smiled, walking towards Aizen, who watched him with interest, "Hoh, you learned to transfer your powers as a Fullbringer. How did you learn about that?"

Ichigo walked towards Aizen, emanating immense spiritual pressure, "I figured it out a long time ago. But just didn't think it was needed, so there was no need to take the risk. Until now. What happened to you?"

"This...you could call this a transition, from just a Shinigami to becoming something much more."

The mask of Aizen's form cracked, and his spiritual pressure massively increased, colliding with Ichigo's.

Gin, Tosen, and Ulquiorra stepped away from the two, feeling the whole Las Noches shake.

Ichigo lunged forward, cutting downwards, but Aizen blocked it with his Zanpakuto. The two collisions wiped down everything in the throne room, leaving only the throne and area in Orihime's dome untouched.

"Getsuga Tensho!" Ichigo released a Gestsuga, destroying the throne, destroying the Las Noches.

Ichigo jumped back from the blast, watching Aizen walk out of the ruins without any injury. The face mask broke more, revealing his now long hair, gray eyes with the purple sclera.

Aizen raised his hand, watching him, narrowing his eyes, "This power..."

"Is it everything that you dreamt of?" Ichigo raised his swords, "Enjoy them while you can."

He rushed forward, clashing against Aizen; every blow they exchanged wiped out more of their surrounding. Their bodies raised above the Las Noches, breaking through the roof, moving up the White Sand.

Orihime removed the dome, flying up, instantaneously appearing above the White Sands, watching Aizen fight against Ichigo.

The more they fought, the more she felt Ichigo's Spiritual Pressure growing stronger.

She covered herself in a dome, feeling Gin, Tosen, and Ullquiora appear near her. They weren't coming for her but just happened to come out here, watching them fight.

Tosen frowned, "Why is the boy growing stronger?"

Aizen was overwhelming Ichigo, but the longer Ichigo survived, the stronger he got.

"Ah, I know an answer to that question."

Orihime faltered hearing the familiar voice, removing the dome, "Jun!"

Jun materialized behind her, patting her head, "You look beautiful. Ichigo shared his power with you?"

Orihime nodded when Jun looked away, trying not to laugh, "It's taking everything I have to not make a joke of the white stuff."

Orihime blankly looked at him, covering his mouth with an angry blush, "Jun!!!!"

Jun chuckled, raising his hands in defeat, when Tosen interrupted them, "What do you know?"

"Oh," Jun looked over his shoulder, shrugging, "I don't mind telling since anyone that has brain figured it out. That Hollow you sicced on my Dad and well was killing my mother. Its powers were divided between Ichigo and Me. Half and Half, which is why there is an imbalance of power inside Ichigo. His Fullbringer/Quincy Powers are more substantial than his Hollow/Shinigami powers. But ever since he stepped inside Hueco Mundo, that Hollow inside of him has been evolving, getting stronger. From Adjuchas Class to Vasto Lorde Class. What you feel...the growing strength is the direct effect of this evolution."

"Hmm," Gin was hearing everything with rapt attention, asking a question that startled others, "What happens when the evolution is complete? When the Hollow becomes Vasto Lorde again."

"Other than a sudden increase in power, he'll finally be able to go Bankai."

Tosen frowned, flying up, "I am going to warn Lord Aizen."

Gin didn't stop him, shrugging, seeing Tosen fly up, reach the two, but when their swords clashed, Tosen got sent back flying, burrowing a hole through the ground.

Gin enjoyed the view, "Ah, I thought that would happen."

Jun stared towards Ichigo in the sky, making the observant Orihime ask him, "What is...going on?"

"Thinking...Ichigo's Quincy powers are at their peak. Well, a false one. He could still use Letzt Stil and reach a higher level. Then there is Vasto Lorde that he is about to become, but it also has a higher level, the Arrancar level. His Bankai would be Shinigami's False Peak, and Vizard would be its peak."

Orihime felt her head spin, "What are you talking about?"

Jun patted her head, "Bankai and Vasto Lorde, with Hollofication reaching the peak. If I could push Ichigo's Quincy's Powers a level higher too...hmm."

"That face," Orihime looked towards Ichigo with pity, "You always make this face when you have found something to play with."

"I might have...a little idea."

3