Chapter 72 – Return
474 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, let me repeat what you just told me," Kisuke Urahara looked towards Ichigo, "You got an invitation from Aizen. So you decided to carelessly dive into Hueco Mundo."

"I wasn't careless," Ichigo shook his head, standing in Urahara's shop, "I took Orihime with me."

Orihime hastily nodded, agreeing, "Yes, he wasn't careless."

Yoruichi was sitting beside Kisuke in her cat form, covering her eyes with her claws as Kisuke sweat, "And put Miss Orihime in danger."

Ichigo scratched his cheek, hearing Kisuke continue, "And then you went ahead and took down Arrancar's an Espada's that stood in your way, even the strongest of the Espada's. Who from your account was danger even to the likes of High-Captains."

"Yeah, one of them called himself Baraggan, the God-King of Hueco Mundo," Ichigo shrugged, "He could age things, even my spiritual energy. I would have lost if my spiritual energy was the same as his."

"I have heard about him; he's one of the oldest Vasto Lorde's," Kisuke narrowed his eyes, "And you say he is the Second Ranked?"

"The other one had enough spiritual energy to fire a thousand cero's at the same time," Jun spoke with interest.

"If I am not wrong even as a Vasto Lorde, he might have transcended but chose to be divided into two. His resurreccion could take a step further...I have an idea for a new technique," Jun squatted on the ground, holding his stomach, "I just want to get my hands on a few test subjects."

Ichigo held Jun's collar, sighing, "He has lost it. Can I leave him at home before giving you the account?"

Orihime chuckled, squatting behind Jun, patting his head, "Aw, it's been a while since Jun has gotten so excited that he had a stomach ache."

"Hmm," Kisuke watched Jun with interest; more than the fact that he was excited, he got a clue from what Jun talked about, "I think there is a technique like that in your family."

"You mean Final Getsuga Tenshou? I know. There is also Letzt Stil...but both of them lack the permanence that I require," Jun stared at the floor, drawing something from his finger, "But if I can study those techniques...I want to try and see if I could make them a bit more permanent and reach beyond Bankai."

Kisuke rubbed his chin, "Do you have a clue on how to achieve that?"

"Hm, the Resurreccion's, Letzt Stil, Final Getsuga Tensho, and the Hogyoku sealed inside me...and Sealed Weapons...Manipulation and Embodiment...Right, that's the difference. We have been Manipulating the Zanpakuto's, but Letzt Stil and Final Getsuga Tensho are Embodying them. Espada's didn't move forward; they just focused on the power that they already had. Wait...doesn't that mean Aizen?"

Kisuke pulled down his hat, hiding the severe look on his face, "I am afraid that you are on the right path, and Aizen has achieved that. He is now Immortal, even Captain Yamamoto Bankai that could erase someone from existence can't kill him."

He raised his hat, smiling, "But you don't have to worry. He will be sealed inside a Special Prison that should be able to hold him."

Jun raised his eyebrow, "Can I meet him?"

Kisuke shook his head, "I am afraid you can't. Now, then continuing from before. Once Ichigo defeated them, Jun sealed them inside their own weapons to create Sealed Weapons. That could technically allow a person, in this case, a Fullbringer or Shinigami to use a Hollow's powers?"

"About right."

"And then Ichigo recklessly cut through Orihime because he remembered that Jun thought a Shinigami and a Fullbringer. It could enhance other Fullbringers by sharing their power?"

"It worked!" Orihime made a victory sign, smiling at Kisuke, "Now I can use my Shun Shun Rika effortlessly and much more freely."

Kisuke tried his best to ignore her, continuing, "And you fought against Aizen, who was in some kind of Chrysilis stage. Once he evolved, you used all your power to fight him, and the longer you fought, the stronger you got because your Hollow Powers were growing through the battle. Until, you evolved into Vasto Lorde, and you transcended, until you achieved your Bankai, nearly killing Aizen."

Ichigo nodded, "Yes."

"But before Hogyoku could help Aizen evolve further, Jun took the Hogyoku and used the technique he learned to make Sealed Weapons to Seal the Hogyoku inside his body."

"You are so intelligent."

"Shut up!" Yoruichi tried to claw Jun's face, but he drew Orihime in front of him, causing her face to be clawed.

"Ahhh~!!" Orihime covered her face, squatting, crying, "Why?"

"You shameless!!"

"Ah, my face is more important," Jun smiled, "Now that you are done with the questions. We'd like to go home? I have better things to do."

Kisuke sighed, "Fine, but the Shinigami that came are staying over."

"To keep an eye on us?"

"Yes. Kurosaki-Kun has reached an unbelievable level, and Soul Society has to watch over to see the effects of his transcendental spiritual energy on the World of Living. As for you...we just want to make sure that you can keep Hogyoku sealed without any side effects."

"Oh."

"Right, about the Sealed Weapons. Have you decided which one to give who?"

"Just one for Orihime, her being the pacifist, it's the best one for her. Others, no."

"Hmm, give me a list of the weapons and their abilities. I can give you a few suggestions."

"Ok. Sure. Bye."

"Bye, bye," Orihime waved her hand, turning to leave with Jun and Ichigo, crying, rubbing her healed nose.

0