Chapter 74 – Merging
513 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade sat near the window in Jun's room, looking outside, feeling chakra, spiritual energy, and natural energy mix, "The World have merged."

The worlds were in the process of merging for years, with the only passage being through the Soul Society. But after all these years, the two Universes have finally connected.

"I found it."

"Hm," Tsunade turned her eyes towards Jun, seeing the darkroom, numerous papers littered around. He didn't even let the wall go, having written all over them, trying to find an answer that eluded him.

"You found it?"

Jun sat up, his dark red eyes looking out the window, watching chakra mix with spiritual energy and natural energy unique to the other Earth.

"Yes, I found it."

But soon, he lost interest, falling down on the floor, "Eh, that would only work for those who have human bodies. That means Ichigo and me...the Vizards, Hollows, and Shinigami, they can't reach that level, which would single us out to an even bigger threat."

Tsunade breathed in, walking over to him, lying over him, pulling the neck of his t-shirt down, licking his chest, "You smell, take a bath."

Jun closed his eyes, looking away as Tsunade started licking on his neck, sucking on it, putting her hands inside his t-shirt, stroking his stomach. She opened the button of his jeans, pulling down his pants, stroking his muscular thighs, pulling down his trunks.

She planted kisses on his chest, moving down to his stomach, his waist, brushing her lips against his semi-hard cock. She licked it, "You are still not in the mood?"

"No, not really," Jun stared at the roof when Tsunade pulled his attention towards her, dropping her clothes. She freed her large breasts, pushing them on his chest, "Jay..."

Jay/Jun sat up, locking his lips with hers, closing his eyes, placing his forehead on hers, "Listen. Since the Worlds have merged, Hollow will start appearing in our Ninjaverse. I need you to go back to Soul Society and be posted there."

"Hmm?" Tsunade confusedly looked at him, "Why? They can handle themselves."

"No, I am interested in the changes now that the Spiritual Energy Particles and Physical Energy Particles are mixing with Chakra and Natural Energy. Moreover, will they be turned into Fullbringers even without the fragments of Soul King? It will be my new testing grounds."

"The Second Fragment."

"Yes, I have been acting normal for most parts, but I need resources. I don't want to use powers from the Fourth Fragment since it will also be the training grounds for Hollows, and I am interested in seeing what Roka can do with the new strength."

"You want the resources of the Senju Family?"

"Yes."

"Geez, you never hold back."

"Do I need to?"

"No," Tsunade hugged him tightly, closing her eyes, "You never need to hold back anything."

"Jun!! Jun!! Open the door!!"

Jun kissed Tsunade's forehead, recreating his clothes rather than bothering to wear them. He opened the door, looking at Masaki, "Mom, no need to shout."

Masaki covered her nose, "You smell. Take a bath."

"Shouldn't a mother love her child no matter what?"

"There are limits on how much a mother can love her child, wash up, and I'll love you lots."

Jun chuckled, closing the door, smiling, "Yeah."

Land of Fire, Konoha,

"Ahhh~~ It's been a while. I wonder if Shizune has gotten older?" Tsunade floated in the air, making a fist, "This Gigai is perfect."

She used Shunpo, appearing in front of Konoha's front gate, "It's grown so much."

Once the era of peace started, most of the resources spent on raising Ninjas and War were now poured into development, "It's starting to look like the other World of Living."

The people of that World thought it had a problem, but it was nearly a paradise compared to what she left behind. She used a small flash step to get past the eyes of Ninja's, appearing in front of the Hokage Office, knocking on the door.

"Hm, come in."

Tsunade lightly smiled, hearing the familiar voice, stepping inside the Hokage's Office.

"Grandma?!!"

"Shut up!" Tsunade was expecting a happy reunion, but her punch landed on Naruto's face, sending him flying towards the wall. But before he broke through the wall and fell out, alarming everything, thick wooden branches grew from below him, stopping him from breaking out of the building.

A grown-up Naruto held his bleeding nose, looking at Tsunade in confusion and surprise, "You are alive?"

Tsunade raised her eyebrow, "Still oblivious, huh...didn't you feel the change?"

Naruto scratched his cheek, "Well, Kurama is suddenly much more cheerful, but he hasn't told me what the reason behind it is. But yeah..."

"The Worlds have Merged. Completely."

"Hm?" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"He believes that the sudden change will attract Otsutsuki Clan; we might have a full-on war at our hand."

"Otsutsuki Clan...we don't even know how big they are," Naruto walked over, worriedly sitting down on the chair.

"Well, that isn't the only problem that you have to deal with; there is the problem of Hollows. Now that the Worlds have Merged, the passage for Hollows is open."

Naruto rubbed his head, "Well, Dad, Mom, and many others decided to leave for the Afterlife on the word of Sage of Sixth Path. Can you tell me how is everyone and what is going on?"

"I meant to."

Hueco Mundo,

"Lord Decimo."

"Hm," Decimo sat on the surface of the moon, looking at the planet filled with white sand, "What is it? Ulquiorra?"

"There has been a surge of new souls that have become Hollow."

"I know."

Ulquiorra looked towards the planet, "Of course you do. Which is why I wanted to know, where are these new Hollows coming from?"

"From Hell."

"Hell?" Ulquiorra's usually stoic face changed to that of a surprise, "How?"

"The Souls from that World, they were divided between Soul Society and Hell, but there were Souls that didn't qualify to enter the Soul Society, but didn't deserve to enter Hell. And so, they were kept inside Hell, until now that is. Now that the World have merged, there is a balance and flow, the Souls, the Hollows are coming here."

Decimo stood up, smiling, "But more than them, I am interested in the ones that managed to escape the Jaws of Hell."

2