Chapter 82 – Boruto Lost It?
474 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Class Rep! What are you doing here?!" Boruto shouted out loud, seeing Sumire set the table.

"Class Rep?" Sarada walked out to the dining room, confused, "Sumire...? Why? How? What is going on?"

"Oh, I asked her to stay with us."

Sumire beamed, turning her eyes towards Guren, abruptly coming to a stop, blushing. She wasn't the only one; Boruto was literally shaking, pointing his hand at Guren, with Sarada peeking from between her fingers.

Guren was wiping his wet pink hair with the tower, wearing a dark blue robe covering his lower body. The upper robe was open, revealing his bare chest, water dripping over his body.

There was the sound of the gulps filling the silent room before Sarada shouted, "Wear the clothes properly! You are so damn indecent!

Guren tilted his head, "I am a boy, you know. I can even walk around half-naked."

Boruto squatted on the ground, closing his eyes, looking down, shivering, chanting, "I am into girls. I am into girls. I am into girls. I am into girls."

"See! You broke Boruto!"

Sumire chuckled, walking over to Guren, pulling the robe to cover his bare chest, stroking it, "This is better."

Guren warmly looked at her, "The food smells delicious."

Sumire lightly clasped on his clothes, "I hope you like it."

"Huh, huh, huh? What is going on between you two?" Boruto jumped on his feet, looking at them in confusion and sheer surprise.

"Right, what is going on?"

Guren glanced towards Karin, leaning against the wall, closely watching him, with Yuzu hiding behind her, puffing her cheek.

Sumire blushed to an extreme, denying, "Nothing!! Nothing is going on!"

Guren walked over to the table, sitting down, "Well, Boruto's here. So I just thought it's a good idea to have Sumire here. Just in case he creates trouble. Sarada...do you mind waking Himawari?"

Sarada's eyes darted between him and Sumire, "Yeah...ok...?"

Afternoon,

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Hm, what was that?" Guren looked over his shoulder, sitting outside the house's door.

Sarada, Karin, Yuzu, and Sumire were training together; even Himawari had joined them, playing. He himself was watching their practice, working on the notes, thinking about how they could further improve.

"Was that just Boruto screaming?" Sarada looked back, "Wait, could he have been attacked too?!"

Guren stood up, walking inside the house with her, Himawari following behind, worried about her brother. When they reached the room that Boruto was staying, his feet were on the chair, his fingers on his face, "I am the Eternal Light in the Everlasting Darkness that shrouds our World. The Chosen One, the One Who bears the Fate of the World on his shoulders."

"Uhh..."

"Big brother...Brother is acting strange," Himawari pulled his clothes, pointing towards Boruto.

"Certainly, strange," Sumire and Yuzu nodded.

"Ugh, another weirdo. I can't seem to be able to get rid of them," Karin covered her face.

"Boruto? Are you ok?" Sarada asked worriedly. They were responsible for his safety, and him becoming mentally unstable wouldn't look good on them.

"Haha, I awakened the Byakugan," Boruto puffed his chest out, laughing.

"Wow!!" Himawari seemed impressed, and so was Sumire.

"Byakugan is?" Karin asked Guren.

"That...it's like a Fullbring of Your World that has manifested in the Eye. It's just something that can be passed down the bloodline. It allows you to see through things, walls, lands, clouds, and other things."

Karin covered her body, looking at Boruto in disgust, "Even clothes?"

"Ugh," Sumire, Yuzu, and Karin took a step back.

"Bad brother," Hima rushed over to hide behind the three.

"You have Byakugan as well!" Boruto pointed at Himawari.

Guren chuckled, "No, not clothes. It directly sees through the skin, so all he could see is bones and chakra lines."

"That's still invasive," Karin curled her lips, "Pervert."

"Haha," Boruto laughed, "Say all you want. I couldn't care less."

Guren tilted his head, "It's not Byakugan that you awakened."

"What, you think I am lying?" Boruto's face became sullen, glaring at Guren.

"No, you did awaken some power, but not Byakugan," Guren rubbed his chin, "Interesting. Come with me."

"Where?"

"To my Lab."

Next Door,

"Uwaaaa~~!!! What is all this?!" Boruto's eyes were shining, seeing numerous pieces of equipment on the showcase.

Sarada watched in amazement, the Hoverboard, the Glasses, the Gauntlets, Guns, and even an Arm, "Is that an Arm?!"

It was a pitch-black arm, with dull veins like chakra lines all over it. It seemed heavy and made of otherworldly metal, "This is so cool! Totally futuristic!"

"It's for Dad," Guren walked past it, moving to the center of the room.

"For Dad?" Sarada confusedly asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't have a left hand. So I specifically created this, just in case for the future."

"Right," Sarada remembered the hand missing in the photo. She almost forgot since she hadn't seen Sasuke in a long time.

"But that's not why we are here," Guren picked up a thin headset from a group of headsets on the table. He circled around the head, with one lens on that was in front of an eye and tip extending to the other Eye.

"All of you, pick one and wear."

"What is it?" Boruto looked at the thin headset with no idea.

Karin picked one, wearing it on her head, passing one to Yuzu and Sarada before squatting to fit Himawari with one.

Boruto looked at them wearing it when their eyes were attracted to Guren, putting the headset on Sumire with a soft smile on his lips.

Sumire put her hand in front of her chest, blushing, smiling at him.

"Now, go outside," Guren picked up a massive scroll, fitting it in the base of the machine with a large sphere filled with chakra, connected to another machine that turned electricity into chakra, starting them.

He picked up what seemed to be a tab, walking towards the exit, "Come on, you'll see soon enough why I made you wear this."

"Hmm," Boruto doubtfully walked behind him, touching the headset, feeling it light up.

But just as he was focused on it, he heard a scream, making him look towards the front, getting in a stance to fight, "What happened?! What is that?!!!!!!!!"

*SCREEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

2